PDA

View Full Version : The Super Bowl

coach
12-17-2007, 08:31 PM
I know it is early but i want to know who do you think will be in the super bowl and the winner....i decided to do this bc i just saw somethng on espn.com saying that the vikings are sb material!!! so i just want to know the two teams and the winner

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-17-2007, 08:34 PM
The Colts better be there!

eagles_victory
12-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
The Colts better be there! yea that Peyton Manning is a playmaker and so is there QB :D

DU_stud04
12-18-2007, 03:00 AM
minnesota vs new england

they stole the vikings for sb from me when i talked with john a few weeks ago at texas stadium. i think after 3 hours of me babbling, i think i convinced him and he spread the word that there was atleast 1 person in the usofa that has the vikings picked to go all the way. well i guess after the last 3 wins(after i told him they would win out), it kinda helps my talk with him. kinda upset they didnt mention talking to me. alittle after, i told john that if i was right, that he would have to get me a job with espn, since he is a senior writer for them. dont worry everyone, i got it in writing and he better live up to his agreement.

pirate4state
12-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
minnesota vs new england

they stole the vikings for sb from me when i talked with john a few weeks ago at texas stadium. i think after 3 hours of me babbling, i think i convinced him and he spread the word that there was atleast 1 person in the usofa that has the vikings picked to go all the way. well i guess after the last 3 wins(after i told him they would win out), it kinda helps my talk with him. kinda upset they didnt mention talking to me. alittle after, i told john that if i was right, that he would have to get me a job with espn, since he is a senior writer for them. dont worry everyone, i got it in writing and he better live up to his agreement.

:clap: :clap: hahaha

Jacksonville vs Dallas - Dallas wins :D

^^ obvious homer stuff there ;)

NDFootball
12-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Dallas/GB vs. Pats

There's an article about why Minnesota isn't a playoff contender.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22307284/

Bearkat
12-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: hahaha

Jacksonville vs Dallas - Dallas wins :D

^^ obvious homer stuff there ;)

I would love to see Dallas vs jacksonville. The jags are very physical and seem to be playing as well as anybody right now. Of course, it seems the Super Bowl goes through new england, but I'm rooting for the jags or colts to get there. Then they take their beating from the COWBOYS!!!

NDFootball
12-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bearkat
I would love to see Dallas vs jacksonville. The jags are very physical and seem to be playing as well as anybody right now. Of course, it seems the Super Bowl goes through new england, but I'm rooting for the jags or colts to get there. Then they take their beating from the COWBOYS!!!

It kinda feels like someone will get jacked up and beat NE in the playoffs...but I could be crazy

DU_stud04
12-18-2007, 11:30 AM
im a cowboy fan too, but i see the vikings beating the cowboys on a rematch.