PDA

View Full Version : Romo to T.O.

sectionCwannabe
12-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Do you think romo is throwing to T.O more because romo thinks he is the best on the field or to make T.O. happy so he will not cry?

this was just brought up on ESPN.

thoughts?

Emerson1
12-17-2007, 07:54 PM
He throws to whoever is open or the play is designed for. TO will have his day where he has 10+ catches. ESPN just runs that stuff so people like G$$ can go on the internet with their panties in a wad and try to pass it as their own opinion.

GreenGobbla
12-17-2007, 08:08 PM
so he doesn't cry

sectionCwannabe
12-17-2007, 08:14 PM
well it is interesting because all 3 of his INT came when he was throwing to TO and forcing it to TO.

i think romo likes TO. IMO

g$$
12-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
He throws to whoever is open or the play is designed for. TO will have his day where he has 10+ catches. ESPN just runs that stuff so people like G$$ can go on the internet with their panties in a wad and try to pass it as their own opinion.

Thanks for the plug. Funny how guys who make their living in football think the same. Hmmm...

MY opinion was posted long before tonight's MNF Countdown show. In fact, I have said the same many times before. Check any TO post I have ever made hoss.

I will give my opinion & it is NOT based on others. I don't always agree with tv guys either. I stand by what I said. Others can agree or disagree all they want. I form my own opinions based on what I see & what I know.

But if you want to single me out, it goes both ways.

sectionCwannabe
12-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Thanks for the plug. Funny how guys who make their living in football think the same. Hmmm...

MY opinion was posted long before tonight's MNF Countdown show. In fact, I have said the same many times before. Check any TO post I have ever made hoss.

I will give my opinion & it is NOT based on others. I don't always agree with tv guys either. I stand by what I said. Others can agree or disagree all they want.

But if you want to single me out, it goes both ways.

i think you 2 need your own post to talk smack in, no one else should post, just yall. :D and just keep plugging away on that post lol. forever.

coach
12-17-2007, 08:25 PM
this is rediculous espn has been trying to pick at to for weeks now they are just trying to make to mad....he has done nothing wrong he faought for his team last week with keyshawn and this week he was talking about the confidence as a team they had and yeah he got mad on the sideline but so do coaches and punters and little kids that are ball boys...when a good team like the boys play not up to their potential you will get upset

and NO romo just had an off game him and to are buds he is throwing to whomever is over just wait espn analysis who read the dl and all you to/cowboy haters we will see who will be laughing in february.....

g$$
12-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by coach
this is rediculous espn has been trying to pick at to for weeks now they are just trying to make to mad....he has done nothing wrong he faought for his team last week with keyshawn and this week he was talking about the confidence as a team they had and yeah he got mad on the sideline but so do coaches and punters and little kids that are ball boys...when a good team like the boys play not up to their potential you will get upset

and NO romo just had an off game him and to are buds he is throwing to whomever is over just wait espn analysis who read the dl and all you to/cowboy haters we will see who will be laughing in february.....

I'll take that bet...

coach
12-17-2007, 08:33 PM
ok i will bet you the dollar signs on your name...if the cowboys make it to the sb you leave the dl for good if they dont i will go

eagles_victory
12-17-2007, 08:46 PM
ok i will bet you the dollar signs on your name...if the cowboys make it to the sb you leave the dl for good if they dont i will go lol coach we dont need to lose a Fairfield poster over a silly bet.

g$$
12-17-2007, 08:53 PM
ok i will bet you the dollar signs on your name...if the cowboys make it to the sb you leave the dl for good if they dont i will go

How much is attached to those $$ signs?

What do you mean for good? I've never been ROMmed...

eagles_victory
12-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by g$$
How much is attached to those $$ signs?

What do you mean for good? I've never been ROMmed... man you miss the boat and misunderstand people a lot. He is meaning that if Dallas wins the super bowl you just leave for good because you were wrong and if he was wrong he will leave for good.

g$$
12-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
man you miss the boat and misunderstand people a lot. He is meaning that if Dallas wins the super bowl you just leave for good because you were wrong and if he was wrong he will leave for good.

No, I got that.

But he mentioned $$ too.

eagles_victory
12-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by g$$
No, I got that.

But he mentioned $$ too. oic i think he was just making fun of your screen name

pirate4state
12-17-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm beginning to think we need to make ALL betting on the DL against the rules!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You just can't fix stupid!

coach
12-17-2007, 09:31 PM
i was saying i will bet our names cowboys go you leave

sectionCwannabe
12-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm beginning to think we need to make ALL betting on the DL against the rules!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You just can't fix stupid!

i bet you wont! :D

pirate4state
12-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by sectionCwannabe
i bet you wont! :D :tongue: HEY!! :D

JasperDog94
12-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Thanks for the plug. Funny how guys who make their living in football think the same. Hmmm... Keep in mind that this is the same network that counts Skip Bayless as an "expert".;)

crzyjournalist03
12-18-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Keep in mind that this is the same network that counts Skip Bayless as an "expert".;)

or the fact that ESPN stands for "Entertainment Sports Programming Network"

They're there to entertain...if you don't want random arguments and off-the-wall predictions and discussinos, watch your local news.

Macarthur
12-18-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't doubt that the "keep TO happy" thought crosses Romo's mind. But it also doesn't hurt that TO is arguably the most physically gifted WR to ever play the game, and he is far and away Dallas' best threat with Glenn hurt. Why wouldn't he look his way the most. Troy did it with Irvin. Once again, a manufactured story.

themsu97
12-18-2007, 12:03 PM
my question is, why do they get away from Barber as much as they do... they need to run the ball more...
TO is good, but his mouth makes him more than what he is and as long as he continues to run his mouth and show his 2 cent brain, the media and ESPN will continue to take jabs at him...

ESPN is learning that the Patriots are boring and that noone outside of the New England area care about the Patriots or the Red Sox, or the Celtics ( funny how ESPN is a driving force in sports and these teams got better)

They have to sell something and some of y'all are buying it