PDA

View Full Version : best 3A stadiums

FrmSTx
12-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Now that the season is winding down, what are some of the best 3A stadiums you saw this year.

I know Navasota has that Blue turf...Columbus has a new stadium, Ingelside has new seating...sweetwater has the mustang bowl...who else?

FrmSTx
12-17-2007, 06:25 PM
are there any new stadiums in 3A this year?

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Navasota comes to mind. Hutto but they won't be 3a much longer.

You got the normal ones also:
Sweetwater
Gilmer

FrmSTx
12-17-2007, 06:29 PM
I have never seen gilmer's

NastySlot
12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by FrmSTx
Now that the season is winding down, what are some of the best 3A stadiums you saw this year.

I know Navasota has that Blue turf...Columbus has a new stadium, Ingelside has new seating...sweetwater has the mustang bowl...who else?

Navasota has blue turf???????????? I didn't know that ....heard the stadium and video scoreboard are really nice..

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
Navasota has blue turf???????????? I didn't know that ....heard the stadium and video scoreboard are really nice.. No navasota does not. Hildalgo does however.

FrmSTx
12-17-2007, 08:46 PM
really, looked blue to me on film

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-17-2007, 08:49 PM
Shoot!

Tiger Stadium has a new 50 million dollar stadium being build as we speak.

It will seat 25,000. Video board, everything will be state of the art.

hahaha I wish!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone needs to take it to the board to atleast put dang turf and new stands.

Frekin rediculus.

HippoBaseball05
12-17-2007, 08:56 PM
Hutto but they won't be 3a much longer.

Not so fast my friend....[/leecorso]

There is a remote chance that Hutto could be 3A for another couple of years. There are some reports on the cut off numbers for 3A increasing to just about our early projected numbers.

whtfbplaya
12-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Gladewater is nice.

wildstangs
12-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Shoot!

Tiger Stadium has a new 50 million dollar stadium being build as we speak.

It will seat 25,000. Video board, everything will be state of the art.

hahaha I wish!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone needs to take it to the board to atleast put dang turf and new stands.

Frekin rediculus.

You would think with some of the big money floating around Snyder they would be able to get some turf in that place.

sectionCwannabe
12-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
You would think with some of the big money floating around Snyder they would be able to get some turf in that place.

:clap:

VWG
12-17-2007, 09:50 PM

Yeah, the way the oil business is right now Patterson could probably donate a few million.

formermbcouns
12-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Marlin's Legion Field....j/k...plus they're 2A now anyhow.

hutex04
12-18-2007, 12:17 AM
That would be sweet if hutto could stay 3a another couple years. I think our Volleyball team goes all the way to state next year and football should have a good year next year, especially if we are 3a

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 12:18 AM
I think the only 3A stadiums I saw were Celina and Giddings. I like Celina's better!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-18-2007, 12:31 AM

Yea your tellin me! They're this rich school district and what not, but they can't caugh up a few million. If someone would ask patterson uti. if they wanted to donate I bet they would. They donated 15 mil. to Texas Tech

NastySlot
12-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I think the only 3A stadiums I saw were Celina and Giddings. I like Celina's better!

has celina upgraded their facilities?...i haven't lived in the area in 20 years and haven't visited in the past 5.........i heard they got turf but what about stands............and if they didn't move the stadium they will never solve the parking mess.

MN95
12-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
has celina upgraded their facilities?...i haven't lived in the area in 20 years and haven't visited in the past 5.........i heard they got turf but what about stands............and if they didn't move the stadium they will never solve the parking mess.

We did add a few stands but parking is the same. We have a new high school being built north of town that will open next year. I am not sure if they plan on a new football field there or not. I have heard it both ways.

Black_Magic
12-18-2007, 11:20 AM
You would think with some of the big money floating around Snyder they would be able to get some turf in that place. Who ever said we wanted Turf??? You ever think that we like the grass. There is nothing as good to play on as a nice grass field. Snyder has a great grass field. If what im hearing is right Snyder may be getting an indoor practice field of 50 yards not including the endzones for next year. $1.5 mill. At this point thats is what will be better used for the football program especialy on those wet days or snow days late in november early december when the team cant go outside otherwise.. The Grass is great on the football stadium.

Adidas410s
12-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Yeah, the way the oil business is right now Patterson could probably donate a few million.
They're still recovering the $60+ mil that their CFO embezzled from them...