PDA

View Full Version : (UNRELATED comments) Liberty Hill 3A Division I State Champs!!

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
:clap: :clap:

too bad they couldn't play celina this year!

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 10:18 AM
http://www.statesman.com/sports/con...?cxntlid=inform

I'll add this article and say that Rockdale is technically the 3rd or 4th best team in the state.
:D:D:D:D

We lost by 3 to CS, who is playing in the division II state title game, in bi-district. That game could have went either way.

We played LH closest of all the teams on their schedule and in playoffs only losing by 12 in which LH had to rally.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

All in fun don't take this post seriously but if you think abou it yes.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
http://www.statesman.com/sports/con...?cxntlid=inform

I'll add this article and say that Rockdale is technically the 3rd or 4th best team in the state.
:D:D:D:D

We lost by 3 to CS, who is playing in the division II state title game, in bi-district. That game could have went either way.

We played LH closest of all the teams on their schedule and in playoffs only losing by 12 in which LH had to rally.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

All in fun don't take this post seriously but if you think abou it yes. :clap: :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 11:48 AM
:clap: :thinking:
We got it the first 83 times. :p I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter how "close" a game was, only what the final score was.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We got it the first 83 times. :p I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter how "close" a game was, only what the final score was. Well we are the best team that LH has played so ha!:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Well we are the best team that LH has played so ha!:clap: :clap:
Okay.....whatever rocks your boat. ;)

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Okay.....whatever rocks your boat. ;) haha....*thinking clean thought* *thinking clean thoughts*

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Darren
They would have beaten them again.
Yeah, unfortunately it is either China Spring or Celina that will be the 3A Football State Champion this year.

Liberty Hill, will just have to wait another year to try to get into the correct bracket. :(

Nice 14 win season and small bracket run for Liberty Hill. Better luck next year, hopefully the realignment helps you guys out.

I'm thinking a 2A football program wins the 3A championship this year with a 16-0 record. But if China Spring disappoints me, they will be most deserving with 15 wins. :kiss:

Daddy D 11
12-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by lynx_rufus
Yeah, unfortunately it is either China Spring or Celina that will be the 3A Football State Champion this year.

Liberty Hill, will just have to wait another year to try to get into the correct bracket. :(

Nice 14 win season and small bracket run for Liberty Hill. Better luck next year, hopefully the realignment helps you guys out.

I'm thinking a 2A football program wins the 3A championship this year with a 16-0 record. But if China Spring disappoints me, they will be most deserving with 15 wins. :kiss:

actually it would be a 3a team winning the 3a title considering both CS AND Celina are infact in 3a :D Quit living in the past ;)

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Pawdaddy
. . . NO DOUBT best 3A football team in the state.
Well, I think there might still be some doubt. Definitely one of the 3 best 3A teams in the state as of this week.

All there can be is speculation after the next game.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
No doubt in my mind!! I'm sure there will always be doubt in yours!!
I think that the absence of doubt you are talking about is due to low volumes of grey matter. :p

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 12:07 PM
I think that the absence of doubt you are talking about is due to low volumes of grey matter. :p
Go toot your teams' horn on another thread. :rolleyes:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Go toot your teams' horn on another thread. :rolleyes:
Go update the undefeated team's page. :mad:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I agree..I do think it would be another down to the wire type of game, but I just think LH would win
Personally, I think that Liberty Hill is most deserving of their State Championship, but I doubt seriously many gave much consideration to Texarkana Liberty-Eylau last year either.

But if China Spring wins this week-end they will be a Region 3 team with 15 wins and in my honest opinion played in the most difficult playoff bracket.

And considering common opponents, China Spring was more convincing in its win over Cuero than Liberty Hill . . . beat Rockdale twice . . . and beat Waco Connally and Gatesville just as convincingly.

And if the team I root for beats them, Celina will have beat the best team in Region 3.

This week's Region 2 vs. Region 3 battle is just as big or bigger than last week's.

So, lack of doubt would be living in a purple haze. Keep hanging out at Hippie Hollow. :hand: :hand: :hand:

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 03:53 PM
And considering common opponents, China Spring was more convincing in its win over Cuero than Liberty Hill . . . beat Rockdale twice . . . and beat Waco Connally and Gatesville just as convincingly.

I guess we could add Robinson in that mix of common opponents. :)

sinton66
12-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Personally, I think Celina fans should be happy it's worked out the way it has.:D

Ranger Mom
12-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Personally, I think Celina fans should be happy it's worked out the way it has.:D

Amen!!

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Personally, I think Celina fans should be happy it's worked out the way it has.:D word to ya mother celina