PDA

View Full Version : Very Odd Liberty Hill - Gilmer Stat

duckpluck
12-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Liberty Hill punted more than Gilmer.

How odd is that? I bet its been years since that happened.

3afan
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
i dont think its that unusual that the winning team punts more than the losing team:

trinity beat plano on saturday & trinity punted more
Farmersville beat tatum on saturday & farmersville punted more

FYI ... :)

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by duckpluck
Liberty Hill punted more than Gilmer.

How odd is that? I bet its been years since that happened. Not very odd considering that Gilmer went for it on 4th down a lot

HEMOTOXIC
12-17-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i dont think its that unusual that the winning team punts more than the losing team:

trinity beat plano on saturday & trinity punted more
Farmersville beat tatum on saturday & farmersville punted more

FYI ... :)

Agreed. It is odd to see LH punt that many times not because they won the game, but because they just don't punt that often. The way that they run that wing T offense it is hard for anyone to hold them and force them to punt.

crzyjournalist03
12-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
The way that they run that wing T offense it is hard for anyone to hold them and force them to punt.

lol...this sounds like trash talking AFTER the game...

OldBison75
12-17-2007, 11:58 PM
In response to the TRASH TALKING comment, Hemotoxic is not from LH and is a Navasota Rattler fan. I am also a Navasota fan and can tell you that he ain't talking trash-he is stating a fact. Talk to any team they played this year or last and they will tell you that you might slow them down-but you ain's stopping them very often.

Just my two cents worth--if you disagree--I'll change my opinion for 100 dollars. take it or leave it.