PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated 3A Football Teams as of 12/15/2007

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 11:18 AM
2007 UNDEFEATED (as of 12/15/2007)
Celina, 15-0
Liberty Hill, 14-0 (Undefeated DI State Champs)

One 30 win team for the last two seasons. :D

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Stickied. LOL

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 12:02 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
12-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by lynx_rufus
Stickied. LOL

and you wonder why people hate your town :)

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
2007 UNDEFEATED (as of 12/15/2007)
Celina, 15-0
Liberty Hill, 14-0 (Undefeated DI State Champs)

One 30 win team for the last two seasons. :D
Too bad you didn't win the one that counted last year. :kiss:

CelinaProud
12-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Too bad you didn't win the one that counted last year. :kiss:
That's just mean:(

JJ

44INAROW
12-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

x2.. you know, there is one thing worse than a sore loser - and it's a bad winner............ :doh: :hand:

NDFootball
12-17-2007, 12:56 PM

Cold as ice...

MN95
12-17-2007, 01:11 PM

I have said it before and will say it again. Celina has many THOUSANDS of fans and residents, as do most teams on this site. Why would you put all of these thousands of people/fans into one box based on the comments/opinions of a few?

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
x2.. you know, there is one thing worse than a sore loser - and it's a bad winner............ :doh: :hand:
Oh, I don't know, you seem pretty sore. That was a pretty good show Cuero put on Saturday.

I did not really expect it, but "Hee Haw!"

China Spring is not a joke. IMO the best team in Region 3. I hope the Bobcats can make a game of it this week.

I just hope we Celina fans can sit down after this Saturday.

And if Celina's young men beat this outstanding China Spring team, then they certainly without a DOUBT are the most deserving 3A State Champion this year. Celina would be 16-0 this year and 15-1 last year. 31-1 in 3A for these 2A kids in their first 2 years against 3A competition does not make Celina bad winners.

Any other team gonna compare with that?

And if you think that LibertyHillPantherMom failed to update the undefeated records correctly, I would have to say, "How careless?" :thinking:

So hit the gym 44INAROW! :eek: :eek: :eek:

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by MN95
Why would you put all of these thousands of people/fans into one box based on the comments/opinions of a few? It happens here all the time. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D

JR2004
12-17-2007, 01:31 PM
I have said it before and will say it again. Celina has many THOUSANDS of fans and residents, as do most teams on this site. Why would you put all of these thousands of people/fans into one box based on the comments/opinions of a few?

And out of those thousands of people in Celina it seems that only the "village idiots" have found their way to this site (Rixey excluded)...

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 01:34 PM

And if Celina's young men beat this outstanding China Spring team, then they certainly without a DOUBT are the most deserving 3A State Champion this year. Celina would be 16-0 this year and 15-1 last year. 31-1 in 3A for these 2A kids in their first 2 years against 3A competition does not make Celina bad winners.

Not taking away from what Celina has done but give me a break. Liberty Hill has now won a State Championship in both Div. I and Div. II and you say the Bobcats are the most deserving State Champion. Gee, give credit where credit is due. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MN95
12-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
And out of those thousands of people in Celina it seems that only the "village idiots" have found their way to this site (Rixey excluded)...

I beg your pardon? I may be an idiot, but I have NEVER lived in a village.

kaorder1999
12-17-2007, 01:37 PM

:clap:

MN95
12-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Not taking away from what Celina has done but give me a break. Liberty Hill has now won a State Championship in both Div. I and Div. II and you say the Bobcats are the most deserving State Champion. Gee, give credit where credit is due. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have to agree with DaHop on this one Lynx. As much as I love the Bobcats. IF we can beat CS, which won't be easy, we would have 1 championship and 1 loss in 2 years. Certainly a great record, but LH would have 2 and 0.

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 01:44 PM

thanks!

i think?

:D

celina folks aren't so bad

JR, i need to meet you, g, kep, txb, and all the others at some point

*maybe i'll make a trip home next season?*

CelinaProud
12-17-2007, 01:46 PM

I thought I saw a puddy-cat! I did! I did! and we beat the crap outta him! :inlove:

Look, I am all talk and have said before, it's in jest. Being female, the most I have done is sit on the sidelines (or stand) and cheer! My son plays, my husband played and I am a fan, with the strong opinion that WE ROCK! But sweetie, if I didn't feel that way, and support it, I wouldn't be much of a fan, now would I?

Also, don't get your tiger tails in a tizzy over that last remark (about puddy cats!) because I have said since Saturday night that Snyder was an awesome team that held us closer than any before and I believe CS is an AWESOME PROVEN team-just as LH was and remains. I'm just joshing around again and in the process trying to be kind but still supportive of my team!

And as to your remark above about village idiots, sweetie, we all resemble that remark!

:eek:

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey wait a minute my best friend is the "village idiot" and he doesn't live in Celina.:devil: :devil:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Ummm never said, Liberty Hill was not deserving, so give me a break. :(

I said, "This year." But even I can make a reasonable comparison between China Spring and Liberty Hill. THIS YEAR. Liberty Hill is definitely one of the three best teams in 3A, but for any one to automatically put them ahead of China Spring is just not looking at all the available information.

There is a game to play this week and China Spring has quietly been sitting on top of Region 3 all season. Just because they have no posters on the 3ADL does not mean they are not better than Liberty Hill.

Liberty Hill, great win over Gilmer.

Again, congratulations to Liberty Hill on two championships in a row, but I refuse to crown anyone the best until the season is over. There are certain people here that have already.

So, DaHop72 put your football hat back on if you want to look intelligent at all.

I am just going to stand up and point out there is another undefeated team playing and one who is arguably the best team in Region 3. THIS YEAR.

. . . And I am going to promote and crow for Celina until this season is over. Celina's record over these two years is something that we should be allowed to crow about. So I will give credit where credit is due.

When it is due. :D :D :D

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 02:04 PM
:doh: :doh: Keep up here, Hops. Last years' win was a fluke and pure luck. Haven't you heard?

Fotbol
12-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Celina's good, but I think they pull a Burnett this sat. Bride's Maid for the second year in a Row. BAck To BAck Bride's Maid!

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM

And if Celina's young men beat this outstanding China Spring team, then they certainly without a DOUBT are the most deserving 3A State Champion this year. Okay, rufus let's look at your quote again. :thinking: It says "should Celina beat CS this year they will certainly without a DOUBT be the most deserving 3A State Champion this year". Now explain to me by your statement how you are saying anyone but Celina is deserving.:rolleyes: As for me I'm not worried about looking intelligent unlike you, so maybe you should put your "football hat" back on so maybe someone other than you will think that you are intelligent.:doh:

44INAROW
12-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh, I don't know, you seem pretty sore. That was a pretty good show Cuero put on Saturday.

I did not really expect it, but "Hee Haw!"

China Spring is not a joke. IMO the best team in Region 3. I hope the Bobcats can make a game of it this week.

I just hope we Celina fans can sit down after this Saturday.

And if you think that LibertyHillPantherMom failed to update the undefeated records correctly, I would have to say, "How careless?" :thinking:

So hit the gym 44INAROW! :eek: :eek: :eek:

GOTTA LOVE THE ROOKIES.............:hand:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 02:20 PM
:doh: :doh: Keep up here, Hops. Last years' win was a fluke and pure luck. Haven't you heard?
No fluke last year, no fluke this year. But are you claiming your team is definitively better than China Spring and/or Celina, THIS YEAR?

Certainly Liberty Hill was the best team in Div II and one of the best in 3A last season and as it stands today the best in Div I and what could be one of the best 3 teams in 3A this year.

Pat yourselves on the back, you deserve it, but if you want to ignore the rest of the season, so be it.

And you folks call yourselves football fans? Pathetic.

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 02:40 PM
No fluke last year, no fluke this year. But are you claiming your team is definitively better than China Spring and/or Celina, THIS YEAR?

Certainly Liberty Hill was the best team in Div II and one of the best in 3A last season and as it stands today the best in Div I and what could be one of the best 3 teams in 3A this year.

Pat yourselves on the back, you deserve it, but if you want to ignore the rest of the season, so be it.

What do you want me to do with the rest of the season? We beat the teams we lined up against. So that makes Celina MORE deserving than Liberty Hill if you beat China Spring? How do YOU figure that? You happen to believe that Celina would beat us THIS YEAR. That is certainly your choice. I happen to think we would win. Pathetic? I guess if thinking my team would win is pathetic, then I fit that description.

Bigworm
12-17-2007, 02:41 PM

THis guy should be banned..please...

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Pathetic? I guess if thinking my team would win is pathetic, then I fit that description. You're pathetic.http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 02:44 PM
funny thread

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 02:53 PM
No fluke last year, no fluke this year.
That "fluke" comment I made is what I have read for a year from some who are under the impression that the only part of last years' championship game that counted was the last :10 and that we got lucky.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 02:55 PM
Okay, rufus let's look a your quote again. :thinking: It says "should Celina beat CS this year they will certainly without a DOUBT be the most deserving 3A State Champion this year". Now explain to me by your statement how you are saying anyone but Celina is deserving.:rolleyes: As for me I'm not worried about looking intelligent unlike you, so maybe you should put your "football hat" back on so maybe someone other than you will think that you are intelligent.:doh:
It is simple DaHop look at common opponents between Liberty Hill and China Spring.

China Spring is as good or better than Liberty Hill this year.

There just has not been very many tooting their horn. Look at the info. there are many common opponent between these two teams.

Liberty Hill is a fine program, but for everyone to automatically say Liberty Hill is the best this year with a week to play is ludicrous.

What should we say, if forbit it to happen, that China Spring treats Celina like it did Cuero? I mean in reality that would be a direct comparision between a common state championship opponent. China Spring would look pretty good then, right?

Two in a row is a wonderful accomplishment. Congrats, but last year's championship should not carry any more weight than Celina's two year record. This year.

China Spring or Celina will even end up with a better record this year. In the case of Celina potentially two more wins and one over the best 12-3 team in the state (LOL). And China Spring could end up with a 15-1 record with the one loss coming to a team that they played twice.

So, for any poster to start saying without a DOUBT this year Liberty Hill is the best 3A team in the state is ludicrous. It is opinion.

Liberty Hill accomplished something that is difficult. Congratulations on two championships.

But if somehow Celina can beat China Spring this week. Then there would be little doubt. Celina would be 16-0, two more victories than Liberty Hill, this year. And have beaten what could be reasonably argued as the best team in Region 3; out of Liberty Hill's own region.

And not to forget that Celina beat the best 12-3 team in the state. :D

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 03:03 PM

So, for any poster to start saying without a DOUBT this year Liberty Hill is the best 3A team in the state is ludicrous. It is opinion.

And not to forget that Celina beat the best 12-3 team in the state. :D Well rufus the only without a DOUBT post I've seen made was yours.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: So, now are you ludicrous.:thinking: :thinking:

And if the last sentence was for me if you find anywhere that I posted that I will buy you nachos or whatever you want to eat at Texas Stadium Saturday.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Well rufus the only without a DOUBT post I've seen made was yours.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: So, now are you ludicrous.:thinking: :thinking:

And if the last sentence was for me if you find anywhere that I posted that I will buy you nachos or whatever you want to eat at Texas Stadium Saturday.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Well, you might ought to read a few other threads then.

Perhaps this one came up as a response to a couple of posts and clarical issues? Hmmmm...

And I know it was the 3 1/4 kid posted that. I'm not sure that you didn't sit back and smile though. :D

pirate4state
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Well rufus the only without a DOUBT post I've seen made was yours.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: So, now are you ludicrous.:thinking: :thinking:

Well Hops - there is NO DOUBT in my mind even without seeing Celina and/or China Spring play that Liberty Hill is the BEST team in 3A this year!!!!

WOO HOO - everyone say it together ---- P4S is ludicrous! :)

MN95
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
At the risk of being run out of town, I am about to oppose a fellow orange koolaid drinker for the second time in one thread. This may be unprecedented. If I should suddenly disappear, please tell my story to the world.

While I am not willing to concede that LH would win in a rematch this year, I will also state again that IF we beat CS, we would not be, "without a doubt" the most deserving 3A champion over the last 2 years. See my previous post.

Some friendly advice Lynx,.............drop the shovel, and back away S-L-O-W-L-Y from the hole you are digging deeper with every reply.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2007, 03:21 PM
It is simple DaHop look at common opponents between Liberty Hill and China Spring.

China Spring is as good or better than Liberty Hill this year.

There just has not been very many tooting their horn. Look at the info. there are many common opponent between these two teams.

Liberty Hill is a fine program, but for everyone to automatically say Liberty Hill is the best this year with a week to play is ludicrous.

What should we say, if forbit it to happen, that China Spring treats Celina like it did Cuero? I mean in reality that would be a direct comparision between a common state championship opponent. China Spring would look pretty good then, right?

Two in a row is a wonderful accomplishment. Congrats, but last year's championship should not carry any more weight than Celina's two year record. This year.

China Spring or Celina will even end up with a better record this year. In the case of Celina potentially two more wins and one over the best 12-3 team in the state (LOL). And China Spring could end up with a 15-1 record with the one loss coming to a team that they played twice.

Liberty Hill accomplished something that is difficult. Congratulations on two championships.

But if somehow Celina can beat China Spring this week. Then there would be little doubt. Celina would be 16-0, two more victories than Liberty Hill, this year. And have beaten what could be reasonably argued as the best team in Region 3; out of Liberty Hill's own region.

And not to forget that Celina beat the best 12-3 team in the state. :D

BCB....are you doing okay??:thinking:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 03:22 PM
MN95, there is no way you can read. You can write, but reading is definitely not your strong suit. :D

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Well, you might ought to read a few other threads then.

Perhaps this one came up as a response to a couple of posts and clarical issues? Hmmmm...

And I know it was the 3 1/4 kid posted that. I'm not sure that you didn't sit back and smile though. :D Well BobCatBenny, oh I mean rufus since you probably have them bookmarked you could save me the time and show me. And if you have read at all I think you would see that I don't smile at much that 3 1/4 post.:mad:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well Hops - there is NO DOUBT in my mind even without seeing Celina and/or China Spring play that Liberty Hill is the BEST team in 3A this year!!!!

WOO HOO - everyone say it together ---- P4S is ludicrous! :)
Mister, I have become fairly certain that you would never say anything positive about Celina or their fans. :(

But, you and your Liberty Hill cronies can go back to your own world while the other two thirds of 3A waits on its champion.

Should I introduce the concept of a 1/3 champion LibertyHillPantherMom? :D

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Mister, I have become fairly certain that you would never say anything positive about Celina or their fans. :(

But, you and your Liberty Hill cronies can go back to your own world while the other two thirds of 3A waits on its champion.

Should I introduce the concept of a 1/3 champion LibertyHillPantherMom? :D Well rufus, maybe you should take the advice that you gave to MN95 and do some reading youself and you would know how ludicrous you first sentence is.:thinking:

I've never met a Liberty Hill fan so the concept of them being a crony is ludicrous as well.

Now I did meet four fine men from Celina Saturday in Abilene but then again they weren't worried about hiding behind a screen name.:nerd:

MN95
12-17-2007, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lynx_rufus

And if Celina's young men beat this outstanding China Spring team, then they certainly without a DOUBT are the most deserving 3A State Champion this year. Celina would be 16-0 this year and 15-1 last year.

Lynx, here is the comment you originally made. I think I can read pretty good. Which part did I not get right?

buff4ever
12-17-2007, 03:47 PM
I am sure that Celina is a nice town, and nice place to live, obviously a DESCENT place to play high school football; and I assure you that I MYSELF do not judge the whole town by an or two idiots on this board :D :D :D :D :) ;) !

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lynx_rufus

And if Celina's young men beat this outstanding China Spring team, then they certainly without a DOUBT are the most deserving 3A State Champion this year. Celina would be 16-0 this year and 15-1 last year.

Lynx, here is the comment you originally made. I think I can read pretty good. Which part did I not get right?
The "this year" part. Yeah I muddied the water with Celina's two year record, but other posters are muddying the water with Liberty Hill's championship from last year too. That was a great win. Last year.

I was as surprised as any that the score didn't indicate that Gilmer could play closer to Liberty Hill. I think if you read the posts, that Gilmer's coach sold out on trying to keep the ball away from Liberty Hill. Didn't work.

Heck, Liberty Hill is a fine program this year too. Does not make them the best.

But to crown them the best team in 3A this year is a little premature. China Spring played at least 4 common opponents to Liberty Hill and 2 with Celina; and beat them all. They are for real.

If Celina can get this victory, then I certainly believe that this year, Celina is the best team in 3A. No matter what Liberty Hill did last year or this year.

If China Spring wins, then I am crowning them best team in 3A because it will be easy to make the case for them.

At that point, Liberty Hill and its cronies can think they were the best too. Just not until Saturday night.

buff4ever
12-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Win or lose, celina is not the best team over LH, just saying.

Ranger Mom
12-17-2007, 04:13 PM
The "this year" part. Yeah I muddied the water with Celina's two year record, but other posters are muddying the water with Liberty Hill's championship from last year too. That was a great win. Last year.

I was as surprised as any that the score didn't indicate that Gilmer could play closer to Liberty Hill. I think if you read the posts, that Gilmer's coach sold out on trying to keep the ball away from Liberty Hill. Didn't work.

Heck, Liberty Hill is a fine program this year too. Does not make them the best.

But to crown them the best team in 3A this year is a little premature. China Spring played at least 4 common opponents to Liberty Hill and 2 with Celina; and beat them all. They are for real.

If Celina can get this victory, then I certainly believe that this year, Celina is the best team in 3A. No matter what Liberty Hill did last year or this year.

If China Spring wins, then I am crowning them best team in 3A because it will be easy to make the case for them.

At that point, Liberty Hill and its cronies can think they were the best too. Just not until Saturday night.

This is so silly!:nerd:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:15 PM
Well rufus, maybe you should take the advice that you gave to MN95 and do some reading youself and you would know how ludicrous you first sentence is.:thinking:

I've never met a Liberty Hill fan so the concept of them being a crony is ludicrous as well.

Now I did meet four fine men from Celina Saturday in Abilene but then again they weren't worried about hiding behind a screen name.:nerd:
Mr. Hop, I'm sure I will figure out what I miss read soon enough. I'll go back and read again.

lol. :nerd:

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 04:16 PM
LH people are some of the nicest you'll meet. rufus please be quiet you are bringing shame upon the Celina prestige.

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Mr. Hop, I'm sure I will figure out what I miss read soon enough. I'll go back and read again.

lol. :nerd: Thanks for the extra effort rufus and especially for the respect shown.:doh: :doh:

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I'll make it REAL easy for Hops and anyone else who is interested, although I really don't buy into who beat who and by how much when determining which team that DID NOT PLAY is better. But since it seems soooooo important to you, here it is.

Celina 19, Robinson 6
China Spring 31, Robinson 25
Liberty Hill 42, Robinson 14

China Spring 43, Rockdale 18
Liberty Hill 37, Rockdale 25
China Spring 30, Rockdale 27

Liberty Hill 33, Waco Connally 13
China Spring 37, Connally 7

Liberty Hill 70, Gatesville 7
China Spring 30, Gatesville 14

Liberty Hill 49, Cuero 35
China Spring 37, Cuero 14

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
LH people are some of the nicest you'll meet. rufus please be quiet you are bringing shame upon the Celina prestige.
Now who is being funny? :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think your kidding, but who doesn't think Liberty Hill people are nice?

One more game Blue.

I would be interested in your view on China Spring. Didn't your team play them twice? Second score looked close and I believe I read Rockdale laid into Liberty Hill. I'm just guessing, but Rockdale's schedule must have been hellacious?

I mean to end up 4-6 and in the play-offs.

DaHop72
12-17-2007, 04:28 PM
I'll make it REAL easy for Hops and anyone else who is interested, although I really don't buy into who beat who and by how much when determining which team that DID NOT PLAY is better. But since it seems soooooo important to you, here it is.

Celina 19, Robinson 6
China Spring 31, Robinson 25
Liberty Hill 42, Robinson 14

China Spring 43, Rockdale 18
Liberty Hill 37, Rockdale 25
China Spring 30, Rockdale 27

Liberty Hill 33, Waco Connally 13
China Spring 37, Connally 7

Liberty Hill 70, Gatesville 7
China Spring 30, Gatesville 14

Liberty Hill 49, Cuero 35
China Spring 37, Cuero 14 Well dang, why hasn't BILLYFRED produced those numbers?:thinking: :thinking:

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:30 PM
I'll make it REAL easy for Hops and anyone else who is interested, . . .
See Blue, your point is proven. Liberty Hill folks are nice. :D

Ranger Mom
12-17-2007, 04:31 PM
I asked my "football guru" friend who he thought would win in a rematch between Celina and LH...he said LH would win by more this year than they did last!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Now who is being funny? :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think your kidding, but who doesn't think Liberty Hill people are nice?

One more game Blue.

I would be interested in your view on China Spring. Didn't your team play them twice? Second score looked close and I believe I read Rockdale laid into Liberty Hill. I'm just guessing, but Rockdale's schedule must have been hellacious?

I mean to end up 4-6 and in the play-offs.

Pre-district:
Caldwell
Robinson
China Spring
Gonzales
Mexia

After the LH game something clicked in rockdale and they started playing a lot better. Rockdale led china spring all game until the last minute when CS kicked a game winning field goal as time expired. Rockdale also missed three PAT's.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
. . .After the LH game something clicked in rockdale and they started playing a lot better. Rockdale led china spring all game until the last minute when CS kicked a game winning field goal as time expired. Rockdale also missed three PAT's.
Could Rockdale have beaten Liberty Hill in a rematch? (in your opinion of course)

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Could Rockdale have beaten Liberty Hill in a rematch? (in your opinion of course) No cause LH's big game experience would take over. Plus the LH staff is a great one. Not taking anything away from the Rockdale staff they are good. The sentence befor this one is one that would make as though I am not dogging the Rockdale staff because I am not but some people take things the wrong way.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:47 PM
No cause LH's big game experience would take over. Plus the LH staff is a great one. Not taking anything away from the Rockdale staff they are good. The sentence befor this one is one that would make as though I am not dogging the Rockdale staff because I am not but some people take things the wrong way.
Could Rockdale have kept it closer than the first time around?

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Could Rockdale have kept it closer than the first time around? I don't know. That is a hypothetical situation. LH has been practicing football 3 or 4 more weeks than Rockdale has also.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 04:58 PM
I don't know. That is a hypothetical situation. LH has been practicing football 3 or 4 more weeks than Rockdale has also.
Well of course it is, but I am really talking like first playoff round or if Rockdale had lasted 4 rounds to meet up with Liberty Hill again in the DII playoffs. Provided of course LH didn't go big school.

I think you are being nice, but I also think you see my point about China Spring too.

I just do not believe they, China Spring, would get rolled by LH or Celina.

I think we just do not have the whole 3A picture without the Waco crowd.

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Well of course it is, but I am really talking like first playoff round or if Rockdale had lasted 4 rounds to meet up with Liberty Hill again in the DII playoffs. Provided of course LH didn't go big school.

I think you are being nice, but I also think you see my point about China Spring too.

I just do not believe they, China Spring, would get rolled by LH or Celina.

I think we just do not have the whole 3A picture without the Waco crowd. Probably so but nobody believed that CS would beat Waco La Vega, Cuero, or almost anyone they played in the playoffs. You should focus on what is in front of you instead of hypothetical situations.

kepdawg
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Well, we all know a few things for sure!

Liberty Hill is the 2007 D1 State Champions!

It doesn't matter who wins Saturday, Liberty Hill will still be the 2007 D1 State Champions!

Nobody knows and nobody will know who would win between Celina and Liberty Hill this year!

It doesn't matter who would win between Celina and Liberty Hill because they are not going to play, and Liberty Hill is still the 2007 D1 State Champions!

If Celina becomes the 2007 D2 State Champions, Liberty Hill will still be the 2007 D1 State Champions!

Even though Liberty Hill is the 2007 D1 State Champions and was the 2006 D2 State Champions, Celina can still become the 2007 D2 State Champions!

There is nothing Celina can do to take away Liberty Hills 2006 or 2007 State Championships and there is nothing Liberty Hill can do to prevent Celina from becoming the 2007 D2 State Champions!

Liberty Hill and Celina will not play each other in 2007!

Liberty Hill and Celina can both be state champions!

Liberty Hill is the state champions!

Celina too can become the state champions!

And one other thing we know for sure, Giddings is not and will not be the state champions! :D

R3Editor
12-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Well dang, why hasn't BILLYFRED produced those numbers?:thinking: :thinking:
That's a good question. They are easily accessible on the district and/or regional pages. :) I am working on the Region III page now. (Busy weekend with Christmas shopping and family stuff.)

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Well, we all know a few things for sure! . . .
. . . Liberty Hill and Celina can both be state champions!

Liberty Hill is the state champions!

Celina too can become the state champions!

And one other thing we know for sure, Giddings is not and will not be the state champions! :D
And Britain steps in and makes peace between the U.S. and China. (Yes I called you China!)

Then proceeds to attack Argentina again. :D

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 05:56 PM
You should focus on what is in front of you instead of hypothetical situations.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: That very well could be the smartest thing I have ever seen come out of your keyboard.

Daddy D 11
12-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Celina is unbeatable:rolleyes:

oh wait, never mind :D

Super_R
12-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Hey rufus...think about this you clown.

LH holds 2 crowns RIGHT NOW. They hold the 2006 DII Championship trophy...noone has won it this year. They hold the 2007 DI Championship trophy.

Celina is good. You on the other hand are garbage.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Super_R
Hey rufus...think about this you clown.

LH holds 2 crowns RIGHT NOW. They hold the 2006 DII Championship trophy...noone has won it this year. They hold the 2007 DI Championship trophy.

Celina is good. You on the other hand are garbage.
Hey Super R . . . think about this you classless bag of wind.

Celina would have beat Liberty Hill like a drum this season. And there is no way for you to prove otherwise, Jack.

Congratulations on 1/3 of the 3A championship. It is hard to get two in a row.

Fortunately Celina has one more game. A win and you will not even be able to stand to be on this forum.

A loss and there will be deafening silence from the China Spring fans. The best team in Region 3 and thus 3A football team this season.

And I suppose the "Super R" moniker is your lazy way of indicating that you are an especially slow learner. I can just picture you riding around Liberty Hill on your short bus!

Either way, I am going to take pride in the Celina kids 15-1 or 16-0 season. Because either of those records is still better than Liberty Hill's. Then I will just have to come to terms with the 3 points from last year and let little 2A Celina's 31-1 or 30-2 record make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh, along with those seven or possibly eight other championships.

Liberty Hill has a very nice program, but pound for pound the Orange just is a superior product.

You see, Liberty Hill, is not the King of the Hill in 3A football this season, either China Spring or Celina is. So put that in your Six Million Dollar Man lunch pail and take a big bite of it.

But . . . thanks for considering me worthy of a few choice words. I love you man! :inlove:

So, Finish it! You Fightin Bobcats!

As for the rest of you nice Liberty Hill folks. You can take what I wrote with a grain of salt. As MN95 has and will point out, I am all hopped up on the orange Kool-Aid.

But feel free to jump into the fray if you have thick skin. That is why I started this thread. There is one more game in this season, no matter how badly you want to ignore it.

LH Panther Mom
12-17-2007, 09:20 PM

Celina would have beat Liberty Hill like a drum this season. And there is no way for you to prove otherwise, Jack.

Fortunately Celina has one more game. A win and you will not even be able to stand to be on this forum.

A loss and there will be deafening silence from the China Spring fans. The best team in Region 3 and thus 3A football team this season.

And I suppose the "Super R" moniker is your lazy way of indicating that you are an especially slow learner. I can just picture you riding around Liberty Hill on your short bus!

Either way, I am going to take pride in the Celina kids 15-1 or 16-0 season. Because either of those records is still better than Liberty Hill's. Then I will just have to come to terms with the 3 points from last year and let little 2A Celina's 31-1 or 30-2 record make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh, along with those seven or possibly eight other championships.

Liberty Hill has a very nice program, but pound for pound the Orange just is a superior product.

You see, Liberty Hill, is not the King of the Hill in 3A football this season, either China Spring or Celina is. So put that in your Six Million Dollar Man lunch pail and take a big bite of it.

But . . . thanks for considering me worthy of a few choice words. I love you man! :inlove:

So, Finish it! You Fightin Bobcats!

As for the rest of you nice Liberty Hill folks. You can take what I wrote with a grain of salt. As MN95 has and will point out, I am all hopped up on the orange Kool-Aid.

But feel free to jump into the fray if you have thick skin. That is why I started this thread. There is one more game in this season, no matter how badly you want to ignore it.
I'll tell you what. It is through NO fault of our own that we only played 14 games this season. It is through NO fault of our own that we only played 15 games last season. You had a better record than us last year. So what? You will have played more games than us this year. So what? I hope your players have a blast in their 16th game. Regardless of whatever you want to spew, the fact remains that Liberty Hill and Celina will NOT play this year. Get over it and give it a freaking rest! Good grief!

Super_R
12-17-2007, 09:40 PM

You see, Liberty Hill, is not the King of the Hill in 3A football this season, either China Spring or Celina is.

[/i]

You seem to have reality and fantacy overlapping in your brain cell. I on the other hand stated 100% fact.

1/3 of a championship?.?...LH has played in 2 State Championships in 2 years and have won every one of them. Celina is batting 0 in their last chance...and at best will be 1 for 2. If you want to speak of percentage points then LH has the edge by half a hundred...that's 50.

15-1 would not be a better record than LH's 14-0 record...or the fact that they are actually 24-0. Throw in a loss and the edge still is in LH's favor.

Your superior product lost to LH's very nice program.

LH holds 2 state championship trophies simultaneously...that has never been done.

Come on with the come on!

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 11:59 PM
You seem to have reality and fantasy overlapping in your brain cell. I on the other hand stated 100% fact . . .

. . . Your superior product lost to LH's very nice program.

LH holds 2 state championship trophies simultaneously...that has never been done.

Come on with the come on!
Man, am I bummed that this is the last week of football.

Well, it is too bad that Liberty Hill is done. And I am pleased as punch that Celina has had another fine season.

What tickles me is there was all this talk about how Region 3 is superior to the other three. So, I am using that assertion, but when I use it and say China Spring sits on top of Region 3, instead of Liberty Hill. It ruffles everyones feathers.

Where are those Region 3 loving folks? Are you one of them Super_R?

Clearly China Spring won't play Liberty Hill either, but it is not an unreasonable assertion. I mean after all, China Spring has defeated everybody they played this year. They just played two teams twice and have a loss. And most of the China Spring games were in that toughest Region 3.

But I will make peace for now. For LibertyHillPantherMom's sake.

Liberty Hill without a DOUBT is the best 3A team in the State. :rolleyes:

Come back tomorrow, because I might have a different opinion.

Bobcat_Mom
12-18-2007, 12:14 AM

I guess I don't get this. :confused:

lynx_rufus
12-18-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Bobcat_Mom
I guess I don't get this. :confused:
I'll try to explain.

We are fans of Celina, we are undefeated to this point, but if we are proud and have opinions, we are hated.

Oh yeah, if you post anything that promotes Celina or China Spring for that matter. You are an idiot.

Does that help? :D

P.S. Also, football season is over now. The without a doubt best team in the state this year is Liberty Hill. :rolleyes:

Bobcat_Mom
12-18-2007, 07:10 AM
I'll try to explain.

We are fans of Celina, we are undefeated to this point, but if we are proud and have opinions, we are hated.

Oh yeah, if you post anything that promotes Celina or China Spring for that matter. You are an idiot.

Does that help? :D

P.S. Also, football season is over now. The without a doubt best team in the state this year is Liberty Hill. :rolleyes:

Ooooooooooooooooo. Got it now, thanks for clarifying. I COMPLETELY understand.

3afan
12-18-2007, 07:42 AM
the folks that hate Celina because of their success are few and far between, the majority of people admire the Celina program.

WARNING: Just don't get smug and arrogant like HP has become ... there are a few posters here that are already there and like to test people and see what they can get away with ...

;)

MN95
12-18-2007, 09:23 AM

1/3 of a championship?.?...LH has played in 2 State Championships in 2 years and have won every one of them. Celina is batting 0 in their last chance...and at best will be 1 for 2.

I have already respectfully disagreed with my fellow Celina resident. But I almost must respectfully point out the error above. If we win on Saturday against CS, it will be 2 out of 3, as this is our 3rd consecutive SC appearance.

Daddy D 11
12-18-2007, 10:10 AM
lynx is an idiot :eek: :eek: :eek::D

MN95
12-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
lynx is an idiot :eek: :eek: :eek::D

Here is the difference between you and me Daddy, I have also disagreed with Lynx, a couple of times, but never resorted to name calling.

Daddy D 11
12-18-2007, 10:46 AM
everyone knows im being sarcastic lol im way to laid back to give a hooot.

but i do find it funny that all the sudden China Springs and Celina are better than liberty hill when all 3 of these teams will never play each other:thinking: one can only wonder, not predict like my lil budy lynx is

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
WARNING: Just don't get smug and arrogant like HP has become ... there are a few posters here that are already there and like to test people and see what they can get away with ...

;)

Are the females as hot as HP's? :D

lynx_rufus
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
everyone knows im being sarcastic lol im way to laid back to give a hooot.

but i do find it funny that all the sudden China Springs and Celina are better than liberty hill when all 3 of these teams will never play each other:thinking: one can only wonder, not predict like my lil budy lynx is
Well, of course they're better than Liberty Hill. I'm not predicting I am stating fact.

Why? Because it is fun, it really gets the Liberty Hill folks in a tizzy and there is nothing that can or will disprove it.

And yes, it is idiotic. The whole discussion board thing is idiotic if you stop an think about it. But it is fun and supposedly friendly. ;)

But, if you go and post something on the thread, "Liberty Hill 3A Division I State Champs!!" other than a good butt smooching congratulations, you find out who is sensitive. You also find out it is just a congratulations thread. No discussion allowed. The topic is only for those that think without a doubt Liberty Hill beat every 3A team in the state and then China (that was for you Daddy D :D).

I've said, congratulations probably 50 times now. Its become hollow. I am just jealous. So, until Texas 3A football is kind enough to roll over and give my Bobcats a championship, I just do not think the world is in order.

And certainly because of what happened in last year's championship game and the fact that this year's Liberty Hill team makes last year's team look like a bunch of school girls, Liberty Hill is by far superior to any other team in Region 3. :rolleyes:

Somehow I think the China Spring players would love to get on the field with Liberty Hill. But it won't and can't happen.

So, there is still room for idiotic discussion. And just plain idiots. :p

Daddy D 11
12-18-2007, 02:23 PM
And just plain idiots. :p

that would be you ;) and im poking fun too lynx, celina will smash china and prove that china doesnt belong on the same field as us :cool:

lynx_rufus
12-18-2007, 03:42 PM
that would be you ;) and im poking fun too lynx, celina will smash china and prove that china doesnt belong on the same field as us :cool:
Hey, last time someone buttered me up like that, I woke up face down at the Blue Light lounge! :D

I think he likes me. :inlove:

Bobcat_Mom
12-18-2007, 04:57 PM

:doh:

lynx_rufus
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
OK, I went and checked the standings again today. And there are still 2 undefeated 3A Texas Highschool football teams.

And . . . there are 2 more that have defeated every team they played this season.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

LHPfactory
12-18-2007, 10:45 PM

I started to say something, but, this is nuts, "and what could be one of the best 3 teams in 3A this year", come on, Yes LH is better, CS and the rest are glad for Hutto and Taylor sitting it out during the playoffs, some good teams, but LH is THE BEST...

Oh wait , lynx did it, he got me in a tizzy....:mad: ;)

Bobcat_Mom
12-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
I started to say something, but, this is nuts, "and what could be one of the best 3 teams in 3A this year", come on, Yes LH is better, CS and the rest are glad for Hutto and Taylor sitting it out during the playoffs, some good teams, but LH is THE BEST...

Oh wait , lynx did it, he got me in a tizzy....:mad: ;)

:eek: :confused: :doh: :thinking:

lynx_rufus
12-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Bobcat_Mom
:eek: :confused: :doh: :thinking:
I am not sure I have ever seen a real one of those.

Or was that like the one I saw in the movie, "When Harry met Sally?"

;)