PDA

View Full Version : Childress Info?

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Childress is 3 and 0 and I really don't know much about them. Any info would be nice.

Gobbla2001
09-15-2003, 12:21 PM
They're predicted to finish last in their district (They're in a tough one) but they might slip into the playoffs....

I know their pre-district shedule's a tad week, but I think they can make something of this season...

vet93
09-15-2003, 12:34 PM
Z-motion...I don't think we will know much about Childress until the first week of district when they play Graham. Last year at this time they were 1-2 which appears to be improved from last year. However, because of the weakness of their predistrict schedule it is hard to get a read. They could easily be 5-0 heading into district and get pounded once district play begins. I think that Holiday and Quanah are their two toughest opponents (two solid but not spectacular 2a teams).

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-15-2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I know that Holiday has a good team every year and used to beat up on Iowa Park until they stopped playing each other. I know that Childress has had a winning tradition in the past and then that 3 and 0 start sort of scared me a bit. If they start with Graham then yes sir they should get tested right out of the box.