PDA

View Full Version : Two cents worth on my Celina Bobcats

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 10:19 AM
There have been many (including myself over the course of time) which have talked ad infinitum (or nauseum) about the wonderful tradition of winning and titles (seven) and awesome 10-win seasons and such,

but,
most of the talk on the board from most posters is neglecting those we should be discussing:

THIS Celina team

There's been way too little discussion of what this team has accomplished and too much on the historical impacts of their winning, and all of the other titles and records the Bobcats possess

before any names are written into the record books, i only ask that both celina '07 and China Spring '07 are given a little more of the spotlight; there are some great individual talents and stories to be shared on what these two teams have accomplished to get here

I've had enough mindless posts (giving and receiving) since the birth of our fine TXHSFB forums on the Internet to know how the cycles go before big games

i ujst hope we can save the 'historical context' threads until after the state championship is played

there are only five days left in the 2007 football season, only five left to talk about the upcoming game. Shouldn't we take this limited opportunity to enjoy the time at hand?

i will, for these teams are truly blessed to be where they are (don't let them and you forget it!)

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
TTT

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 11:34 AM
ttt

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
ttt

for celina

buff4ever
12-17-2007, 04:03 PM
who asked for your 2 cents;) :D JK

GO CHINA SPRINGS, WIN STATE

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 02:09 AM
It wouldn't be a bad thing if more Celina posters followed your lead on things!