PDA

View Full Version : 1A Division 2 Final - Munday (14-0) vs. Bremond (12-2)

jason
12-17-2007, 08:11 AM
this game is Saturday in Stephenville @ 2:00

anybody going, i think i will, ive only seen one game this year that didn't involve copperas cove....

its a state final, it should be good, right???

Gsquared
12-17-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by jason
this game is Saturday in Stephenville @ 2:00

anybody going, i think i will, ive only seen one game this year that didn't involve copperas cove....

its a state final, it should be good, right???
Should be really good, Munday is loaded. I saw Bremond last year and they were really big upfront and had a really quick back. I think all those kids are back. Id go if I could make it back to Irving for the Celina/China Spring game.

jason
12-17-2007, 08:16 AM
id rather go to the celina/cs BUT apparently i committed to going to see jason boland at billy bobs with my gf and her family, even though i know i didnt, but they already have tickets and blah...

yes, im not happy....

ive been telling her since january, when we started dating, that i was booked the last 6 weeks of the year, and ive been telling her ever since then - and shes planned a wedding for me to go to (which i skipped) and now this....

her excuse has been 'i didnt think you were serious'....

blah....

Gsquared
12-17-2007, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by jason
id rather go to the celina/cs BUT apparently i committed to going to see jason boland at billy bobs with my gf and her family, even though i know i didnt, but they already have tickets and blah...

yes, im not happy....

ive been telling her since january, when we started dating, that i was booked the last 6 weeks of the year, and ive been telling her ever since then - and shes planned a wedding for me to go to (which i skipped) and now this....

her excuse has been 'i didnt think you were serious'....

blah....
Girls :doh:

3afan
12-17-2007, 08:53 AM
i'll go ...........

clear & high 50s for Saturday

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Girls :doh:

AMEN!