PDA

View Full Version : Celina will donkey stomp China Spring

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
I expect the championship game to become a laughter. The Celina defense is tough against the run and also the pass. They also can run the ball. here's my early pick.

CELINA 45
CHINA SPRING 0

Daddy D 11
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM
do you mean like they donkey stomped snyder? :doh:

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
do you mean like they donkey stomped snyder? :doh:

This game won't be that close

Daddy D 11
12-16-2007, 06:15 PM
33-7 isnt very close

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
33-7 isnt very close

Hey, you got my point, it's going to be a blowout at Texas Stadium.

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 06:17 PM
I disagree :)

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I disagree :)

Good, you have your right to be wrong

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 06:30 PM
gotta love how when your team gets hammered by another all of the sudden the fans of said team become SUPER fans of the team who beat the snot outa them. LOL...too funny.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 06:35 PM
donkey stomped is a stupid phrase

Daddy D 11
12-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Hey, you got my point, it's going to be a blowout at Texas Stadium.
im just poking fun :D

i respect Celina very very much, they are a great program and i just dont see them losing. but Eskew is a god and ya never know?

i say Celina by 14

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
donkey stomped is a stupid phrase its a bit over-used. I've seen plenty of donkeys and never have I seen one stomp anything...just make alot of noise and stand motionless while being prodded to move. Not very intelligent animals. :D

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 06:43 PM
its a bit over-used. I've seen plenty of donkeys and never have I seen one stomp anything...just make alot of noise and stand motionless while being prodded to move. Not very intelligent animals. :D

lol. People just subtracted the word punch and inserted stomped. It's retarded.

TigerPride
12-16-2007, 06:47 PM
lol. It's retarded.
dingleberry (go blue) uses it in his sig. dayum retard..

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 06:49 PM
hahahahhahah dingleberry is a funny word. Why can't people say that instead? Celina will dingleberry China Spring? much better

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 06:52 PM
LOL...donkey punch....again...how did that term come to be? "so..what do you do for a living" "I punch donkeys" I've heard of a cow puncher...but donkey puncher? Why can't we just say "midget wrestle" or maybe "Bruce Lee one inch punch" How bout ....ah hell..I don't know...

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 06:53 PM
LOL...donkey punch....again...how did that term come to be? "so..what do you do for a living" "I punch donkeys" I've heard of a cow puncher...but donkey puncher? Why can't we just say "midget wrestle" or maybe "Bruce Lee one inch punch" How bout ....ah hell..I don't know...

Donkey punching isn't talking about donkeys :doh:

midget wrestling is a possible good one

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Donkey punching isn't talking about donkeys :doh:

midget wrestling is a possible good one yeah...uh..I know what donkey punching is....but how did that term come to be referring to ...what it refers to? LOL.

How bout "cat boxed" "Team A cat boxed Team B" :D
or
"Team A curb stomped ("hopped" is an acceptable term to insert in place of stomped as well) Team B"

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Cat boxed...like cats actually boxing? lol

I don't know where donkey punching came from :thinking: I should wikipedia it

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:08 PM

What I found is in no way appropriate to put on 3A Down Low

King_LeYoeNidas
12-16-2007, 07:22 PM
you're high.

Just because a) your team got destroyed (yes, destroyed) by Celina and b) you (in all likelyhood) know NOTHING about China Spring, does not mean CS will be squashed. Will they win? Who's to say, but they will keep it competitive. his team has earned their spot. They've beaten a highly ranked Cuero and La Vega group and should be given more respect/credit. Even if the QB's dad is a loon.....

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Cat boxed...like cats actually boxing? lol

I don't know where donkey punching came from :thinking: I should wikipedia it no...not quite....more like ....a litter box....ya know..a cat...a litter box...pinchin a loaf..... :D

JJ7997
12-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
you're high.

Just because a) your team got destroyed (yes, destroyed) by Celina and b) you (in all likelyhood) know NOTHING about China Spring, does not mean CS will be squashed. Will they win? Who's to say, but they will keep it competitive. his team has earned their spot. They've beaten a highly ranked Cuero and La Vega group and should be given more respect/credit. Even if the QB's dad is a loon.....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Your absolutely right, looks like some fans of a recently whipped one man show want to make undue comparisons and bash a team they know nothing about. China Spring would have hung 45 at least on Snyder. They will still more than likely get killed by Celina, but hell, who doesnt own that distinction ?

HEMOTOXIC
12-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Yea, I'm sure that most of the same folks said that China Spring would get 'donkey stomped' by Cuero. That didn't happen. Good luck to China Spring and Celina.

Go China!

Rocket Dad
12-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Have seen them both. China will be able to throw the ball if Celina stays in man coverage. Score = China Spring 31 Celina 27

Emerson1
12-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Is this game gonna be on TV anywhere?

75009Football
12-16-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Is this game gonna be on TV anywhere? TV, doubt it. Radio/Internet go to KXEZ 92.1 Small range for radio but can get with internet from Celina perspective.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 10:17 PM
gotta love how when your team gets hammered by another all of the sudden the fans of said team become SUPER fans of the team who beat the snot outa them. LOL...too funny.

Snyder didn't get beat as bad as their other opponents have in the past.

Didn't even seem like much at the game.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Your absolutely right, looks like some fans of a recently whipped one man show want to make undue comparisons and bash a team they know nothing about. China Spring would have hung 45 at least on Snyder. They will still more than likely get killed by Celina, but hell, who doesnt own that distinction ?

China Spring wouldn't of put that many on Snyder. Celina should spank them and they only put 33.