PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Madison: How'd That Taste??

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 05:13 PM
66-21 at the hands of the almighty Katy Tigers.

My advice to this Pflugerville team would be the along the same lines of the advice the nerdy kid gave Adam Sandler in "Billy Madison"

"If you pre-cut your underwear, the wedgie won't really hurt that much."

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
66-21 at the hands of the almighty Katy Tigers.

My advice to this Pflugerville team would be the along the same lines of the advice the nerdy kid gave Adam Sandler in "Billy Madison"

"If you pre-cut your underwear, the wedgie won't really hurt that much."

Pflugerville might as well not even show up, they won't score on Katy. If they do it will only be once, SA Madison is a better team than Pflugerville.

Katy 55

SA Madison 0-7

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Pflugerville might as well not even show up, they won't score on Katy. If they do it will only be once, SA Madison is a better team than Pflugerville.

Katy 55

SA Madison 0-7
How do you know that Madison is a better team than Pflugerville? Have you seen either team play? :confused:

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
How do you know that Madison is a better team than Pflugerville? Have you seen either team play? :confused: He doesn't!!! He's just moving his fingers to try and be like Go Blue!!! :devil:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He doesn't!!! He's just moving his fingers to try and be like Go Blue!!! :devil:
:doh: :doh: Silly me.....didn't even think of that. :D

Katy may mop the field with the Panthers this week, but then again, who knows. I doubt there were many outside of Pville that gave them a chance against Longview two weeks ago. But the word "handled" comes to mind, considering the score was 35-14. GO PANTHERS!

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 05:48 PM
are yall sure he and GoBlue aren't the same person? I have another screen name on here too....I'm Ranger Mom as well. SURPRISE!!! :D

Bull Butter
12-16-2007, 06:23 PM
About the same as Judson's beatdown tasted to North Shore.

Probably tasted worse because it came from a FOURTH PLACE team out of the always-weak Region IV:eek:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
About the same as Judson's beatdown tasted to North Shore.

Probably tasted worse because it came from a FOURTH PLACE team out of the always-weak Region IV:eek:
Oh, the shame! Sucks to be them. :D ;)

NastySlot
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
totally out of it yet.........they have beaten two really good teams the past two weekends.....Abliene and Longview....Katy is deep and a machine but its a one game winner take all now....................wasn't too long ago a lot of people were saying LH didn't have a prayer against mighty celina...but look what happen...........i've learned never to underestimate what kids will do in the playoffs...........good luck P-ville.

HEMOTOXIC
12-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Like LH, Katy is playing right now in a league of their own. The Tigers will not lose next weekend. Katy is possibly the best HS team in all of America at this point. Good luck to both teams!

kepdawg
12-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Is someone talking smack because Katy beat Madison? That's just ridiculous! That'd be like the Patriots talking smack if they beat the Dolphins! Enjoy the win, but please, don't get carried away!

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Is someone talking smack because Katy beat Madison? That's just ridiculous! That'd be like the Patriots talking smack if they beat the Dolphins! Enjoy the win, but please, don't get carried away!

So...should I not get carried away when Katy beats Pflugerville this weekend?

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 11:28 PM
TF4L - Where will you be carried away to?? :thinking: :D

I'm glad these games are being played in San Antonio!! After all the driving I've been doing this year, it'll be nice to just take a 2 hour jaunt to watch the "big boys" play!! :)

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
TF4L - Where will you be carried away to?? :thinking: :D

I'm glad these games are being played in San Antonio!! After all the driving I've been doing this year, it'll be nice to just take a 2 hour jaunt to watch the "big boys" play!! :)

I think I'm staying in Texas. :confused:

lol

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
How do you know that Madison is a better team than Pflugerville? Have you seen either team play? :confused:

Not in person but i've seen Katy play before.

kepdawg
12-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
So...should I not get carried away when Katy beats Pflugerville this weekend?

You should obviously be more excited because it will be a championship win, but to answer your question, no, you should not get carried away!

Jack_Daniels
12-17-2007, 12:45 AM
The game was tied at 14 midway through the second quarter, but then Katy took over.

These will kill ya

KTY -- Terrence Avie 26-yard pass from Bo Levi Mitchell. PAT Kick (Raul Balbuena), 09:48, 2nd.
KTY -- 60-yard punt return from Joey Fuda. PAT Kick (Raul Balbuena), 00:25, 3rd.
KTY -- 1-yard run from Aundre Dean. PAT Kick (Raul Balbuena), 01:42, 3rd.
KTY -- 1-yard run from Aundre Dean. PAT Kick (Raul Balbuena), 03:53, 3rd.
KTY -- Marc Ferris 5-yard pass from Bo Levi Mitchell. PAT Kick (Raul Balbuena), 07:20, 3rd

This reminds me of the Denver-Redskin SB. Denver went up early and the Skins scored 35 unanswered.

Katy QB

Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD
Bo Levi Mitchell 9 15 60 194 4

Madison lost 2 fumbles and yhrew 3 picks. To score that much you have to help the other team out. Madison helped a lot.

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
totally out of it yet.........they have beaten two really good teams the past two weekends.....Abliene and Longview....Katy is deep and a machine but its a one game winner take all now....................wasn't too long ago a lot of people were saying LH didn't have a prayer against mighty celina...but look what happen...........i've learned never to underestimate what kids will do in the playoffs...........good luck P-ville.

i don't remember too many people talking too much trash about LH last year

any informed observer could tell they were probably the favorites against Celina

in fact one can look back to last year, and i'm pretty sure most of my posts were quite nervous before that game

I don't think China Springs is as good as Liberty Hill was last year, but they are close enough and have the ability to beat Celina, for sure

Much like Pflugerville, they have beaten two favorites the last two weeks

NastySlot
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i don't remember too many people talking too much trash about LH last year

any informed observer could tell they were probably the favorites against Celina

in fact one can look back to last year, and i'm pretty sure most of my posts were quite nervous before that game

I don't think China Springs is as good as Liberty Hill was last year, but they are close enough and have the ability to beat Celina, for sure

Much like Pflugerville, they have beaten two favorites the last two weeks

not trash talk....but outside of people from liberty hill and central texas not many people were giving LH much of a chance last year....think about it celina with all their tradition and LH in their first title game....you know quite a few people wrote off LH.........not trash talk.......but most people tend to favor the team with tradition over the newcomers..........lets say this whatt if LH hadn't made it to the title game last year....but did this year...don't you think the majority of people on here would have been talking about how gilmer was going to roll over them.

I see that you are a Marine....My family and I would like to thank you for what you do for our country....may God Bless you and your family.......Merry Christmas