PDA

View Full Version : Philidelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Eagles 0
Cowboys 0

3:45 1st Quarter

Tony Romo hasn't been off to a hot start today. Cowboys just punted into the endzone.

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm bored! They better pick up the pace!!! :mad: :mad: :D

iknoweverything
12-16-2007, 05:08 PM
This game has me on the edge of my seat with all the scoring and big plays.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm bored! They better pick up the pace!!! :mad: :mad: :D

Romo just completed his first pass with just under 13 minutes to go in the second

Philidelphia 0
Dallas 0

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Big pass play to Jason Witten. 1st and goal Dallas. :D

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
This game has me on the edge of my seat with all the scoring and big plays.

Stick around for the 2nd half. ;)

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Do you think that was a fumble or not? I think he was down :(

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow nvm. Dallas ball again on the Philly 14 yard line

iknoweverything
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
If they could just keep the camera on Jessica Simpson that would be great.

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
Do you think that was a fumble or not? I think he was down :( Yes, I think it was and the refs confirmed it for me! Sorry, for the delay in answering your question. ;)

Stupid Jessica Simpson!!! Nothing but a damn distraction!!! :foul:

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Philidelphia 0
Dallas 3

8:52 2nd Quarter

Romo is 2 for 12
61 yards
0 TD 1 Int

Not a great start to say the least lol

iknoweverything
12-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Nice play feely you retard

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Nice play feely you retard :doh: :doh:

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Nice play feely you retard

Better than the Pass Interference call they would've gotten if the ref had seen Brian Dawkins

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
romo get your head out of your butt and in the game :mad: :mad:

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM

At least the defense is playing well so far...

Philidelphia 0
Dallas 3

2:00 2nd

Philly ball after the interception

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM

He's probably thinking about getting back home to Jessica. How can you expect him to play football, too???

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Romo has a 9.8 QB rating in the first half

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
He's probably thinking about getting back home to Jessica. How can you expect him to play football, too??? Because that's his job!

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Because that's his job!

...and they always tell you, NO girls before the big game!!

:)

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:41 PM
It also appears Andy Reid has put on quite a few pounds

11TARPON
12-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Green Bay wins the games they should win and in convincing style. Guess the cowboys want to play in Green Bay in January.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
TD Eagles

Philidelphia 7
Dallas 3

0:16 2nd

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by 11TARPON
Green Bay wins the games they should win and in convincing style. Guess the cowboys want to play in Green Bay in January.

1. It's only the first half

2. The Cowboys still have a full game lead over the Packers plus they have the tiebreaker

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Halftime

Philidelphia 7
Dallas 3

htowntransplant
12-16-2007, 05:48 PM
lol at you cowboy fans

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 05:50 PM
If they could just keep the camera on Jessica Simpson that would be great. amen to that..this game has been ...well....what's happened in the last 15 mins...cause I quit watching awhile ago. Romo looks HORRIBLE and McNabb doesn't look much better if any.

11TARPON
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
1. It's only the first half

2. The Cowboys still have a full game lead over the Packers plus they have the tiebreaker

The teams that end the season playing great football have success in the playoffs. This may be a preview of the Cowboys' first playoff game. Great season and out in the first round.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 06:25 PM
The teams that end the season playing great football have success in the playoffs. This may be a preview of the Cowboys' first playoff game. Great season and out in the first round. They clinched a first round bye today no matter what happens

Philly 7
Dallas 6

5:59 3rd
Philly punt

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Philidelphia 10
Dallas 6

13:27 4th

GreenGobbla
12-16-2007, 07:02 PM
cowboys offense is looking really good...

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:04 PM
I think Romo's thumb is throwing his passes off

Owens has been open so many times

King_LeYoeNidas
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
This is Jessica Simpson's fault.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:23 PM
FINAL

Philidelphia 10
Dallas 6

I just want Romo's thumb to heal up I could care less about this game.

Dominicfrank
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Roy Williams is the WORST defensive player in the NFL. His sorry butt needs to ride the bench. I cant believe an NFL team lets him even step on the field.
I just cant believe this guy is SO SO SO SO TERRBLE. Romo just looked terrible but I give a QB a few games where the rest of th team has to help out and today Witt and Ware were the only two who came to play.. These kind of defeats just really piss me off.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Roy Williams is the WORST defensive player in the NFL. His sorry butt needs to ride the bench. I cant believe an NFL team lets him even step on the field.
I just cant believe this guy is SO SO SO SO TERRBLE. Romo just looked terrible but I give a QB a few games where the rest of th team has to help out and today Witt and Ware were the only two who came to play.. These kind of defeats just really piss me off.

Idk what to say about him...jury's still out for me

King_LeYoeNidas
12-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Yes because of Roy Williams there were about 4 Eagle TD's today huh? No...oh wait...they got ONE. If you want to hang this loss on anyone, it certainly wasn't the defense or Roy Williams.

JJ7997
12-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Couldnt have happened to a nicer team, Haha. Let the :weeping: :weeping: begin.

Dominicfrank
12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
ND- I dont see how the jury can be out on a guy who has not made ONE great defesinve play all year and cant tackle or read routes. I mean this guy REALLY cant tackle. He doesnt even rap up. I have heard that he cant tackle because it throws his shoulder out and if that is the case what the crap is he doing out there. I mean he horse collars Mcnabb instead of just tackling by his legs and gets up getting mad there was a flag? This guy is a complete idiot. I mean MY FRICKEN GOD !!!!!!! I hate him with a passion. He gave up the 3 and 9 towards the end of the game getting juked by a third sting TE !

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
Yes because of Roy Williams there were about 4 Eagle TD's today huh? No...oh wait...they got ONE. If you want to hang this loss on anyone, it certainly wasn't the defense or Roy Williams.

He left the TE open on that last big play for the Eagles...the Cowboys coverage over the middle has been pretty soft all year. I'm not saying it's just b/c of him I haven't looked that closely but it showed him out of position on that last play

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Couldnt have happened to a nicer team, Haha. Let the :weeping: :weeping: begin.

I've already started :( :rolleyes:

Dominicfrank
12-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
Yes because of Roy Williams there were about 4 Eagle TD's today huh? No...oh wait...they got ONE. If you want to hang this loss on anyone, it certainly wasn't the defense or Roy Williams. ???????? 3rd and 9 he gives up the first to a 3rd string TE. He got juked by a 3rd string TE ? He missed every tackle and had a 15 yard horse collar penalty that was just terrible. True there was bad play all over but I am not talking about this game, I just think he is the worst Defensive player in the NFL. WORST, there is not one I would pick worse than him. He cant tackle, he cant cover ANYONE, he cant stop the run, he cant even fill the wholes he is designed to cover (see GB game), and he cant hit! What does he do to deserve to be out there?

11TARPON
12-16-2007, 07:49 PM
The Cowboys shouldn't worry about home field advantage throughout the playoffs because playing the way they did, they will only play one game. Starting with the last half of the Green Bay game, the Cowboys have been exposed.

piratebg
12-16-2007, 08:02 PM
The Cowboys defense played their hearts out, but they practically spent about 2/3 of the game on the field. They got no help whatsoever from the offense. Their offensive game plan and the play calling have been bad the past couple of weeks. JG has been pretty damn conservative here lately. If they want home field, they better gets their butts in gear quick.

Txbroadcaster
12-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
JG has been pretty damn conservative here lately. If they want home field, they better gets their butts in gear quick.

I got to disagree..To me Dallas today kept trying to go downfield WAY to much..The few big plays they had in 2nd half were short routes that turned into bigger plays..and he gave up on the run the entire 2nd half

But..dont look at Philly's record, look at how many close games they have lost this year..This was not like losing to a last place team like the Fins.

3afan
12-16-2007, 09:29 PM
did anyone really think the boys would go 15-1???

hope not .....

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 10:18 PM
The Cowboys shouldn't worry about home field advantage throughout the playoffs because playing the way they did, they will only play one game. Starting with the last half of the Green Bay game, the Cowboys have been exposed.

Exposed as in how? It was 10-6

Emerson1
12-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Why whenever a good team loses, or a good player does bad they have instantly been "figured out by defensive coordinators" or "exposed".

kaorder1999
12-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Why whenever a good team loses, or a good player does bad they have instantly been "figured out by defensive coordinators" or "exposed".

Because DC's are all considered genius!

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm actually glad they lost. They haven't been playing with any fire and maybe this is what they needed to WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Thought the "D" overall did a good job of keeping us in the game and I agree w/ TXB's comments regarding JG. :thumbsup:

Horrible game for Romo with his girl watching. Maybe she should just stay home next time!

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm actually glad they lost. They haven't been playing with any fire and maybe this is what they needed to WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Thought the "D" overall did a good job of keeping us in the game and I agree w/ TXB's comments regarding JG. :thumbsup:

Horrible game for Romo with his girl watching. Maybe she should just stay home next time!

I was actually hoping she came to the final 2 games. ;)

coach
12-16-2007, 11:27 PM
romo's thumb looked to bother him and he played pretty terrible the defense played amazing practicly giving up no tds bc that int was romos fault and im sick and tired of t o droppong the ball he had two huge drops and i personally think i can out cover roy williams....and i did not like jg play calling today...where was the running game? where was barber? o well ill take 12-2 anyday.....lets go boys lets start a 5 game winning streak you can do it

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by coach
romo's thumb looked to bother him and he played pretty terrible the defense played amazing practicly giving up no tds bc that int was romos fault and im sick and tired of t o droppong the ball he had two huge drops and i personally think i can out cover roy williams....and i did not like jg play calling today...where was the running game? where was barber? o well ill take 12-2 anyday.....lets go boys lets start a 5 game winning streak you can do it

I knew I liked you even if you do hang out with e_v. :D ;)

Rattlesnake_08
12-16-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm just playin'.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by coach

They had nothing on the Eagles today. Their defense was amazing today hats off to the Eagles but they wouldn't have won if Romo hadn't been hurt ;)

Rattlesnake_08
12-16-2007, 11:42 PM
f this s.............[f]orget this [s]eason

iknoweverything
12-16-2007, 11:46 PM
They had nothing on the Eagles today. Their defense was amazing today hats off to the Eagles but they wouldn't have won if Romo hadn't been hurt ;)

Please be joking??

piratebg
12-16-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm still happy with the season so far. I predicted a 12-4 season. They will probably finish better than that. So the Eagles won today. Oh well. They came out fired up and ready to play football. This game is over.

I agree with you Rita. Maybe this loss is a good thing. Now it's time to get ready for the Panthers, the team Romo made his starting debut against last season. Matt Moore, who I thought would have been the Cowboys 3rd string QB this year, had a pretty good game for Carolina today. They upset Seattle 13-10. Oh, did I mention this game is on NFL Network Saturday night. :D

Rattlesnake_08
12-16-2007, 11:52 PM
this season's over.

piratebg
12-16-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
this season's over.

For the Eagles yeah. :p

Rattlesnake_08
12-16-2007, 11:57 PM
For the Eagles yeah. :p

yeah.

edited for content :rolleyes: ~ p4s

piratebg
12-17-2007, 12:02 AM
.... yeah.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :doh:

Rattlesnake_08
12-17-2007, 12:06 AM
what's the applause for?

piratebg
12-17-2007, 12:15 AM
what's the applause for?

That's what it's for homeboy. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Enjoy the bench. :cool:

JasperDog94
12-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Did the Cowboys forget that there is more to football than passing the ball? 15 runs the entire game? Are you kidding me? And in a game where they were never down by more than 4 points? I just don't get it.:confused:

piratebg
12-17-2007, 12:35 AM
The Cowboys suffered several injuries today.

Andre Gurode- sprained left knee
Chris Canty- sprained left knee
Patrick Watkins- sprained left ankle
Anthony Fasano- mild concussion

Gurode is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, but supposedly the injuries for all 4 are not expected to be too serious and all should be back for the game on Saturday. Of course this info comes from Jerry Jones so hopefully he is not pulling our leg.

piratebg
12-17-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Did the Cowboys forget that there is more to football than passing the ball? 15 runs the entire game? Are you kidding me? And in a game where they were never down by more than 4 points? I just don't get it.:confused:

I don't get it either. It doesn't make sense especially with your QB playing with an injury to his throwing hand. Garrett, I think, just called a horrible game and the Eagles were quick to figure out his game plan.

NDFootball
12-17-2007, 12:37 AM
That's good to know that will be back soon

piratebg
12-17-2007, 12:38 AM
That's good to know that will be back soon

Plus, we may be seeing Terry Glenn make his first appearance of the year, but we won't know for sure until later on during the week.

JasperDog94
12-17-2007, 12:42 AM
The Cowboys have definitely been fortunate that the injury bug hasn't hit them very hard this year. Here's hoping that luck continues.

coach
12-17-2007, 02:49 AM
I knew I liked you even if you do hang out with e_v. :D ;)

dont hold that against me

piratebg
12-17-2007, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
The Cowboys have definitely been fortunate that the injury bug hasn't hit them very hard this year. Here's hoping that luck continues.

They said yesterday that the o-line has not had had a starter for two years now. When Gurode went down yesterday, I thought the worst but luck is still on Dallas' side. We'll see what his MRI says later today.

Phil C
12-17-2007, 11:01 AM
They said yesterday that the o-line has not had had a starter for two years now. When Gurode went down yesterday, I thought the worst but luck is still on Dallas' side. We'll see what his MRI says later today.

I hope all the injuries are ok. The thing is Dallas needs to start playing better (especially Romo). You need momentum going into the playoffs and that is more important sometimes than the home field advantage which is also important.

NDFootball
12-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Plus, we may be seeing Terry Glenn make his first appearance of the year, but we won't know for sure until later on during the week.

Hopefully that'll make a difference. I don't think Patrick Crayton even had the ball thrown to him yesterday did he? Sam Hurd only had one pass thrown his way. The Dallas receivers were basically nonexistant

JasperDog94
12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Hopefully that'll make a difference. I don't think Patrick Crayton even had the ball thrown to him yesterday did he? Sam Hurd only had one pass thrown his way. The Dallas receivers were basically nonexistant Romo threw one out of bounds in Crayton's direction, but he had no shot at it because he was completely covered by the defender.