PDA

View Full Version : Yoemen Vs. Tigers, Battle of the Bell, Next week, Good Game, Any Predictions?

YoemenRepresent
10-21-2002, 07:36 PM
Rockdale Has a good offense, Cameron does too, I think the game wont be predictable until the the 4th quarter, and from watching the Last 3 Cameron games, Yoemen will come out sure winners in this matchup

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-23-2002, 08:05 PM
I disagree, the way that Rockdale has been playing the last few weeks, they're unstoppable for the rest of district.

hotstuff
10-23-2002, 11:18 PM
I agree that Rockdale is actually stronger than Cameron as a team. If they hold Pittman the entire contest and don't let down in the second half, they should win this game. The secret for R'dale is to pour it on early and often and concentrate on defense in the fourth quarter when Pittman comes alive for shock value.

konstance_latrice_04
10-24-2002, 12:53 AM
im just gonna say it like this i know for a fact that R-dale has not had the bell in over 6 to 8 years and i know yall want it bad, but u cant seem to beat us to get it. i just wanna say good luck to yall cause yall r gonna need it!!!
Once a Yoeman, Always a Yoeman!! Never underestimate the power of the Yoeman. Winning a Yoeman Tradition.......... :D wink

football02
10-24-2002, 07:48 AM
I think both teams are pretty evenly matched this year. Rockdale hasn't had the bell in a while and they are gonna be hard to beat. We can't start thinkin that we have this game won because it's gonna be a good one. We might have to turn the bell over if our boys don't decide to play all 4 quarters. As long as we don't understimate Rdale and stay as fired up as we are right now, we should pull off a win. Good Luck to both teams.

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 08:27 AM
Rockdale 24, Cameron 21