PDA

View Full Version : Pettitte admists using HGH

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Per ESPN.

Maybe others on the list will feel obligated and be a good enough person to come clean. It would help the game.

Andy, way to be a professional and set a new standard!

JasperDog94
12-16-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Per ESPN.

Maybe others on the list will feel obligated and be a good enough person to come clean. It would help the game.

Andy, way to be a professional and set a new standard! Well...it was kind of an apology. He apologized by saying "If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize."

That's a crap apology. That's like insulting someone and then saying "If you felt I insulted you, then I'm sorry." That's not an apology.:rolleyes:

I just lost even more respect for Andy with this "apology".:hand: :hand:

Buccaneer
12-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey, he only did it twice when he was hurt and didn't inhale!

rockdale80
12-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Hey, he only did it twice when he was hurt and didn't inhale!

Who cares if he did or didnt? I hope no one kids themselves and thinks this isnt taking place in all sports. Unfortunately, it even happens all the way down at the HS level. Professional sports are here for entertainment purposes. If they need roids to entertain, then I am okay with that. Just my opinion.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 02:17 PM
He said it was to recover from an injury

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Who cares if he did or didnt? I hope no one kids themselves and thinks this isnt taking place in all sports. Unfortunately, it even happens all the way down at the HS level. Professional sports are here for entertainment purposes. If they need roids to entertain, then I am okay with that. Just my opinion.

Exactly!

I guess we also have a bunch of perfect angels that post on this board.

If you've never done ANYTHING wrong in your life, than good for you!! :clap: :clap: Go ahead and throw those stones!! :thumbsup: