PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Coaching Staff!!

Tiger Baseball
12-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Congrats to Coach Rogers and his staff!!! :clap: Job well done on a great season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 10:21 AM
Word. Seriously congrats even really good coaches can get outcoached. Him and his staff are really good but they went up against a great staff. Congrats Snyder coaches.

shackina
12-16-2007, 10:22 AM
I hope ya'll get us this far next year +1

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Great job coaches!!

We enjoyed every minuet of this season!!

DaHop72
12-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Congrats to Coach Rogers and his staff!!! :clap: Job well done on a great season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BILLYFRED0000
12-16-2007, 05:05 PM
What they all said. I talked to some of the Snyder folks after the game and told them I was impressed by the play and discipline of the team. Very solid coaching no doubt about it. As far as being out coached. I don't think it was a factor in this game. Coach Rogers had to go with what he had and when the 10-1 stopped that he had very little else to fall back on.
It was too windy to throw in that stadium as the wind just swirls and causes touch and distance control issues. We did not throw nearly as much as we would like because of the wind. He had to run the ball and hope the defense of Celina would make a mistake. Great line play all year led him to believe it might happen. Great game coach. And your team never quit on you which is the best indicator of heart and respect from the players to the staff.

TigerPride
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
no DISRESPECT to coach Baugh. I just want to say thank you for what you and your staff have done for Snyder so far. Ya'll have turned the football program around and started a winning tradition. The kids believe in your system and so does the community. Thanks again coach..

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
What they all said. I talked to some of the Snyder folks after the game and told them I was impressed by the play and discipline of the team. Very solid coaching no doubt about it. As far as being out coached. I don't think it was a factor in this game. Coach Rogers had to go with what he had and when the 10-1 stopped that he had very little else to fall back on.
It was too windy to throw in that stadium as the wind just swirls and causes touch and distance control issues. We did not throw nearly as much as we would like because of the wind. He had to run the ball and hope the defense of Celina would make a mistake. Great line play all year led him to believe it might happen. Great game coach. And your team never quit on you which is the best indicator of heart and respect from the players to the staff.

Yea I agree man, we just got outplayed by a better team last night.

desertking
12-16-2007, 08:09 PM
The coaching staff did a great job all year and the kids played there hearts out can't ask for more than that.We've got a good program going here and someday we will make it to the big game but until then i'll have just as much fun watchin them each week.Congrats Tigers!

skins4life
12-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Congrats on another great season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
12-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I agree with what everyone has said...you guys are building a program and a tradition that Snyder hasn't had before. During the "Rogers era" and since turning 3A six seasons ago they have amassed a 56-22, District champs or co-champs 5 out of six seasons and 2 Region I championships....you guys are doing something right. As a fan, I appreciate what you've done for those boys and the community. Keep up the hard work and dedication!

Pmoney
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM
I would like to say it has been an honor to play for Coach Rogers and all of the other coaches...I honestly believe they are one of the best coaching staffs in the state....Rogers and his staff has started a tradition here in Snyder and they will win state one of these years...but the amount of time I spent with the coaches they will forever be apart of my family and I'll never forget 'em

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
I would like to say it has been an honor to play for Coach Rogers and all of the other coaches...I honestly believe they are one of the best coaching staffs in the state....Rogers and his staff has started a tradition here in Snyder and they will win state one of these years...but the amount of time I spent with the coaches they will forever be apart of my family and I'll never forget 'em

:clap: Coach Rogers or anyone else needs to feel bad about this season cause ever since he's been with the tigers we have made the play-offs, years before that Snyder was not a good program, I hope he stays with us for years to come.

Stownhorse
12-17-2007, 02:39 AM
Such a sad thread....

I will tell you that Snyder does have a good coaching staff but and even better class of football players that came through this year.

This game, they faced an even better coaching staff IMO but hey there are always room for improvement and things to learn.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Such a sad thread....

I will tell you that Snyder does have a good coaching staff but and even better class of football players that came through this year.

This game, they faced an even better coaching staff IMO but hey there are always room for improvement and things to learn.

A very good statement from you buddy:D

The tigers will be back next year.

Stownhorse
12-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
A very good statement from you buddy:D

The tigers will be back next year.

Hopefully back in the old 4-3A :devil:

nobogey72
12-17-2007, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Congrats to Coach Rogers and his staff!!! :clap: Job well done on a great season!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I went to the game and for a while it looked like Snyder would hang, after Clay popped a couple of long runs. I don't mean to 2nd guess anyone, but there was something that I didn't understand that I wish someone could explain to me. After Celina scored to make it 20-7, Snyder got the kickoff at midfield with 2:10 to go in the first half and the wind at their backs and all 3 timeouts left. There was never a sense of urgency, and Snyder ends up calling time out with 1 second left. So, they went in to half with 2 timeouts in their pocket. They were still in the game at that point. Was there something I was missing?

And, Go Blue----- I don't need any smarta$$ remarks out of you. I've been to your MYSpace and I think we all know what your issues are.

DUKE22
12-17-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
I would like to say it has been an honor to play for Coach Rogers and all of the other coaches...I honestly believe they are one of the best coaching staffs in the state....Rogers and his staff has started a tradition here in Snyder and they will win state one of these years...but the amount of time I spent with the coaches they will forever be apart of my family and I'll never forget 'em You know PMONEY if all football players were like you then there probably would not be a need for a whole lot of coaches. You are an ok dude and you are exactly what a teamate should be. Good season man.

lynx_rufus
12-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
. . . After Celina scored to make it 20-7, Snyder got the kickoff at midfield with 2:10 to go in the first half and the wind at their backs and all 3 timeouts left. There was never a sense of urgency, and Snyder ends up calling time out with 1 second left. So, they went in to half with 2 timeouts in their pocket. They were still in the game at that point. Was there something I was missing? . . .
Just a guess, but a first down would probably have given them an opportunity to use the timeouts.

Not sure which film and scouting info Snyder had, but it also is likely that the coaching staff was aware of Celina's tendancy to score in about a minute at the end of the half.

Happens frequently a team is still in the game going toward halftime. They go into time conservation end up punting to Celina with around 1:00 - 1:30 left. Celina tacks 6,7 or 8 more on in about 40 secs.

Not bragging completely, in my opinion too many teams let Celina pull that on them before they could get into halftime and reorganize their defense. Of course this game Celina ground out that brutal drive to start the 2nd half with some gutsy 4th down calls. Which is why I can't coach, because I was calling for a punt.

Snyder is going to get better and better with that coaching staff.

It would help if they lost exactly 325, though. :D