PDA

View Full Version : Lhpm

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Be proud of Brandon and tell him I said congrats. I noticed him pancake one of the best recruits in the state at the linebacker position who is a committ to OU. :)

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Thank you! I will definitely pass on the message. I'd be surprised if he actually earns a pancake sticker for it, though. Walker's pretty hard-a when it comes to handing them out. ;) That's okay....just makes him work that much harder.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thank you! I will definitely pass on the message. I'd be surprised if he actually earns a pancake sticker for it, though. Walker's pretty hard-a when it comes to handing them out. ;) That's okay....just makes him work that much harder. It was on one of thsoe touchdown runs going into the north endzone. It was a pancake if I ever saw one.

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
It was on one of thsoe touchdown runs going into the north endzone. It was a pancake if I ever saw one.
LOL! You don't know Walker. :D

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:38 AM
LOL! You don't know Walker. :D well gosh doggit if he don't get one I'll buy him a triple stack from IHOP!:mad: :p

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 08:39 AM
well gosh doggit if he don't get one I'll buy him a triple stack from IHOP!:mad: :p
Hahaha! When he got out of the car yesterday morning, after all the "mom stuff", my final words to him were "You bring the pancakes, I'll bring the syrup".

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
well gosh doggit if he don't get one I'll buy him a triple stack from IHOP!:mad: :p Psh...whatever. You can't even afford your own damn nachos!

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Hahaha! When he got out of the car yesterday morning, after all the "mom stuff", my final words to him were "You bring the pancakes, I'll bring the syrup". That has Hollywood written all over it! :D

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Psh...whatever. You can't even afford your own damn nachos! No way i'm paying 4.50 for nachos! haha