PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Donkey Stomped?

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 07:49 AM
Yes they were just as I said. I was right...you were wrong Snyder faithful. Still no state championship appearance.

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Yes they were just as I said. I was right...you were wrong Snyder faithful. Still no state championship appearance.

Awwww......thats just.......awwwwww. Poor, poor tigers. But Go Blue, did anybody really, I mean, really think that they could beat Celina?

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Awwww......thats just.......awwwwww. Poor, poor tigers. But Go Blue, did anybody really, I mean, really think that they could beat Celina? According to the Snyder faithful Celina wouldn't be able to stop their offense and it was over from the start for Celina.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Now Snyder325tigers, STR and stiger24 you both say this together "Go blue, you were right and we were wrong."

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 07:58 AM
According to the Snyder faithful Celina wouldn't be able to stop their offense and it was over from the start for Celina.

Which Snyder faithful? Surely not all of them. Somebody living in Snyder must have heard of Celina before yesterday?

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Which Snyder faithful? Surely not all of them. Somebody living in Snyder must have heard of Celina before yesterday?

NM, posted at the same time as you.:doh:

blowfish
12-16-2007, 08:09 AM
As arrogant as most Synder fans are I doubt they realize they lost.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
As arrogant as most Synder fans are I doubt they realize they lost. You're right blowfish. They are in the process of getting hotel reserviations and advanced tickets.

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 08:12 AM
As arrogant as most Synder fans are I doubt they realize they lost.

If it is anything like a hangover, all they need is to wake up this morning and lose again. Then it won't hurt so bad all day!!:D
Just kidding Snyder fans. We caught grief from shorty too, so don't feel alone!

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Also region I and IV bow down to region II and III. But bow more gracefuly for region III! :D

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 08:34 AM
And yes you were outcoached too ;)

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Also region I and IV bow down to region II and III. But bow more gracefuly for region III! :D

I wish they had a smiley with one poking another in the back with a stick. It would read :prodding:

runtherace
12-16-2007, 09:38 AM
And yes you were outcoached too ;)

There's no doubt we were out coached from the opening kickoff on; when we had two freshman deep returning who hadn't played all season. Anyone give me any reason why you would do that?

Tiger Baseball
12-16-2007, 09:48 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: To this uncalled for thread. We did get our butts beat by a very good Bobcat team. And I'm very proud of my Tiger team. :clap:

Maybe I need to whine to LHPM, like you have, cause you got your booty hurt. ;) :p ;)

VWG
12-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by runtherace
There's no doubt we were out coached from the opening kickoff on; when we had two freshman deep returning who hadn't played all season. Anyone give me any reason why you would do that?

Nice. Throw the coaching staff under the bus after they worked their butts off all season long to get the Tigers to where they were this season. Stay classy buddy. Coaching is an easy job... why don't you go apply somewhere?

shackina
12-16-2007, 10:04 AM
I agree with VWG and I will tell this to your face (just ask the guys I was sitting beside) if you dont like the coach to go college get you teaching degree, get out there find a job 3A of course. spend all your time getting your team that far in the playoff, and let us stand up the whole game and talk about you.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: To this uncalled for thread. We did get our butts beat by a very good Bobcat team. And I'm very proud of my Tiger team. :clap:

Maybe I need to whine to LHPM, like you have, cause you got your booty hurt. ;) :p ;) I never whine to anyone so i don't know where you get those assumptions. This thread is called for because all year long you Snyder people preach you are the best team in the state and will make it to the state championship game and beat Celina handly but you didn't do that, you never have and likely never will.

grizz53
12-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by shackina
I agree with VWG and I will tell this to your face (just ask the guys I was sitting beside) if you dont like the coach to go college get you teaching degree, get out there find a job 3A of course. spend all your time getting your team that far in the playoff, and let us stand up the whole game and talk about you.

O dont get your panies in a wad. This is Texas and it doesnt matter how good of a coach you have if they make mistakes they are going to be criticized and yelled at. So just get over it like the coaches do.

Pmoney
12-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Go Blue...man this thread was uncalled for, we know we got beat alright...i know your trying to rub it in to STR, 325, and that other guy...but there was no need to call us a bad team cause we couldnt beat Celina, who was the better team last night they did what they had to do and we didnt, we made too many mistakes they took advantage of that, they did what no other team did and that was keep the ball away from our offense. but man you thought it was going to be a 100-0 game by Celina we gave them the closest game they had this season their starters had to play the majority of the 4th for one of the first times....i was a senior on Snyder's team last night and man did that loss hurt but again Celina was just the better team last night...so Go Blue all im saying you could have easily pm'd those three guys to rub it in rather than make this thread

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Go Blue...man this thread was uncalled for, we know we got beat alright...i know your trying to rub it in to STR, 325, and that other guy...but there was no need to call us a bad team cause we couldnt beat Celina, who was the better team last night they did what they had to do and we didnt, we made too many mistakes they took advantage of that, they did what no other team did and that was keep the ball away from our offense. but man you thought it was going to be a 100-0 game by Celina we gave them the closest game they had this season their starters had to play the majority of the 4th for one of the first times....i was a senior on Snyder's team last night and man did that loss hurt but again Celina was just the better team last night...so Go Blue all im saying you could have easily pm'd those three guys to rub it in rather than make this thread Pmoney, Snyder is a good team and I never said they were a bad team. Congrats on your senior season. I'm sure you played your heart out but everyone comes across teams like Celina so my apologies for your misinterpretation of this thread.

alaskacat
12-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by grizz53
O dont get your panies in a wad. This is Texas and it doesnt matter how good of a coach you have if they make mistakes they are going to be criticized and yelled at. So just get over it like the coaches do.

Give the Snyder Coach a break, he did a great job with what he had. One player does not make a team....He cant do much about the outcome if they don't have the ball for 3/4 of the game.

He done well enough on D that we had to gamble repeatedly to keep Snyder's Offense off the field.

Now go thank him and buy him a beer.

Good Job Coach!!

rockdale80
12-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Go Blue...man this thread was uncalled for, we know we got beat alright...i know your trying to rub it in to STR, 325, and that other guy...but there was no need to call us a bad team cause we couldnt beat Celina, who was the better team last night they did what they had to do and we didnt, we made too many mistakes they took advantage of that, they did what no other team did and that was keep the ball away from our offense. but man you thought it was going to be a 100-0 game by Celina we gave them the closest game they had this season their starters had to play the majority of the 4th for one of the first times....i was a senior on Snyder's team last night and man did that loss hurt but again Celina was just the better team last night...so Go Blue all im saying you could have easily pm'd those three guys to rub it in rather than make this thread

Congrats on one helluva season. It will stay with you for a long time. If you left it all on the field, you will never have any regrets.

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by grizz53

Doesn't make it right and coach/kid bashing on this board is NOT acceptable! :hand:

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Go Blue...:confused:

Who are you anyway?
What do you have against Snyder? Is it that the downlow is saturated with Snyder folks? Or is it the few that irritate you that makes you bash everybody? I don't appreciate your attitude towards all of Snyder because of a few. A little sportsmanship could go a long way.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
Go Blue...:confused:

Who are you anyway?
What do you have against Snyder? Is it that the downlow is saturated with Snyder folks? Or is it the few that irritate you that makes you bash everybody? I don't appreciate your attitude towards all of Snyder because of a few. A little sportsmanship could go a long way. I don't dislike anyone from snyder. Just irritated how your fans think that snyder is so great yet they have done nothing history wise to prove that theory. No appearances in a title game or titles. Also the school is a below .500 team.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't dislike anyone from snyder. Just irritated how your fans think that snyder is so great yet they have done nothing history wise to prove that theory. No appearances in a title game or titles. Also the school is a below .500 team.

So I guess Snyder is the only team in Texas that does not have a State Title, and is proud of there team anyway?

I just think this is a 3A football foram, not a personal attack foram. You should find another website to bash people on. Not this one. Everyone I've met in person on this site seems to be good people. And every town represented on here has arrogant people. Not just Snyder.

Do some diggin, you might find someone who thinks China Spring has a chance next week. Surely you can get offended by that too.

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 01:37 PM
So I guess Snyder is the only team in Texas that does not have a State Title, and is proud of there team anyway?

I just think this is a 3A football foram, not a personal attack foram. You should find another website to bash people on. Not this one. Everyone I've met in person on this site seems to be good people. And every town represented on here has arrogant people. Not just Snyder.

Do some diggin, you might find someone who thinks China Spring has a chance next week. Surely you can get offended by that too. There is a difference between proud and arrogant. Proud is a team such as Celina, Cuero, Liberty Hill. Arrogant would be Snyder. "best _-_ team in the state" pure arrogance and stupidity.

mustang04
12-16-2007, 01:44 PM
to the snyder seniors,

congrats on an awesome run in the playoffs! it does hurt when it ends, but yall did good......ask go blue how his senior year ended.....:devil: :D

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 01:51 PM
There is a difference between proud and arrogant. Proud is a team such as Celina, Cuero, Liberty Hill. Arrogant would be Snyder. "best _-_ team in the state" pure arrogance and stupidity.

And that quote came from every Snyder Fan? My point exactly, you take a few words from a few people, and put em all in one group. You sir are at risk of being arrogant. I'm sure Rockdale is a fine community as is Snyder, and if we all acted as you have been this week, we'd be bashing Rockdale too. You go beyond kidding and joking, and are just plain rude and obnoxious. If you don't like a few of these people, thats fine but the majority of us have not talked crap to you at all. You've made your point, Snyder suks! Being one of four teams left in D2 is no big deal. Thanks for your worthless input. Now go find someone else to waste your valuable time with.

TigerPride
12-16-2007, 02:06 PM
go blue is just a dingleberry on a bobcats arse...latching on to celina, cause rockdull hasn't had a good football team in years..you dingleberry.

force1
12-16-2007, 02:11 PM
And that quote came from every Snyder Fan? My point exactly, you take a few words from a few people, and put em all in one group. You sir are at risk of being arrogant. I'm sure Rockdale is a fine community as is Snyder, and if we all acted as you have been this week, we'd be bashing Rockdale too. You go beyond kidding and joking, and are just plain rude and obnoxious. If you don't like a few of these people, thats fine but the majority of us have not talked crap to you at all. You've made your point, Snyder suks! Being one of four teams left in D2 is no big deal. Thanks for your worthless input. Now go find someone else to waste your valuable time with.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

rockdale80
12-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
cause rockdull hasn't had a good football team in years.

And you cry because he says something about Snyder. I am pretty sure it was those comments that got him started anyway. Good football team or not, Rockdale and Snyder both play the same person next week, and won the same amount of State titles this year. Dont talk about someone else's class, when you have little or none yourself. :cool:

OldNavy
12-16-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't dislike anyone from snyder. Just irritated how your fans think that snyder is so great yet they have done nothing history wise to prove that theory. No appearances in a title game or titles. Also the school is a below .500 team.

Snyder has a regional Championship and is the best TEAM Celina has played this year with the possible exception of Argyle Liberty Christian. They are a team, and definitely not a one may show. Will Clay is the real deal but so is #2, #22, #21 and that offensive line. Those pulling guards were great. Snyder's defense was stout the whole game.

They deserve kudos for being there and their no quit effort. They are building tradition. It starts somewhere. It had to start somewhere for Celina and really only recently started for Liberty Hill. It takes dedicated coaches, kids, parents, school admin and community. It looks like Coach Rogers is building something special in Snyder and thier community support was great. That will keep kids coming out to be part of something special. Please don't berate or belittle the coaches and kids accomplishments during a great season because you find some posters anoying. Tradition has to start somewhere and it could be this is just the beginning of a great program. They certianly were the "Best Below 500 Team" I have ever seen.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Snyder has a regional Championship and is the best TEAM Celina has played this year with the possible exception of Argyle Liberty Christian. They are a team, and definitely not a one may show. Will Clay is the real deal but so is #2, #22, #21 and that offensive line. Those pulling guards were great. Snyder's defense was stout the whole game.

They deserve kudos for being there and their no quit effort. They are building tradition. It starts somewhere. It had to start somewhere for Celina and really only recently started for Liberty Hill. It takes dedicated coaches, kids, parents, school admin and community. It looks like Coach Rogers is building something special in Snyder and thier community support was great. That will keep kids coming out to be part of something special. Please don't berate or belittle the coaches and kids accomplishments during a great season because you find some posters anoying. Tradition has to start somewhere and it could be this is just the beginning of a great program. They certianly were the "Best Below 500 Team" I have ever seen.

Thank you for this comment.:clap: :clap: :clap:

rockdale80
12-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Thank you for this comment.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Agreed. Not defending GoBlue, but I dont think his intent was to berate the coaches or the players. I think most of his comments were directed at a select few exuberant posters. I am betting they know who they are. My guess is if you dont think you are one of those people, then you probably arent, but if you feel like you are....then you probably are. No need to get upset, because all he is trying to do is stir up a few people. ;)

On another note, who cares what GoBlue says. You were still following your team at Christmas time. Be proud of the precedent that was set this year, and build off it next year.

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy

I agree. Just because some fans are annoying and run their mouths doesn't mean an entire town is that way. It's pretty easy to make an account on 3adownlow and just start talking trash because of the anonymity of the internet. There are kids that go to Wylie that do the same thing and I would not want to be labeled with them under any circumstances. Congrats to Snyder on a great season. Go win state Celina!

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Agreed. Not defending GoBlue, but I dont think his intent was to berate the coaches or the players. I think most of his comments were directed at a select few exuberant posters. I am betting they know who they are. My guess is if you dont think you are one of those people, then you probably arent, but if you feel like you are....then you probably are. No need to get upset, because all he is trying to do is stir up a few people. ;)

On another note, who cares what GoBlue says. You were still following your team at Christmas time. Be proud of the precedent that was set this year, and build off it next year.

I've been trying to tell people to just ignore Go Blue. He LOVES getting people riled up and people never let him down. LMAO!

I find it amusing that the Snyder people he named in this thread have yet to respond to him...good for you!!

Old Tiger
12-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Pmoney, Snyder is a good team and I never said they were a bad team. Congrats on your senior season. I'm sure you played your heart out but everyone comes across teams like Celina so my apologies for your misinterpretation of this thread. read

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 02:37 PM

I'm sure they were directed at a few posters, and We all probably know who they are. But there is a fine line between stiring the pot and being down right unexceptable. GoBlue, I hope to see more of you here on the downlow, and yes, if we'd have won I'd be talkin a little trash to you, and to you only. But we did get beat convinclingly by a superior team last night. I completely understand your desire to have a good time at others expense here, after all thats what most of us are doing. No hard feelings, but please in the future don't compare us with each other. We are all very different people. And we are still proud of our Tigers.

The Region 1 Champs!

rockdale80
12-16-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm sure they were directed at a few posters, and We all probably know who they are. But there is a fine line between stiring the pot and being down right unexceptable. GoBlue, I hope to see more of you here on the downlow, and yes, if we'd have won I'd be talkin a little trash to you, and to you only. But we did get beat convinclingly by a superior team last night. I completely understand your desire to have a good time at others expense here, after all thats what most of us are doing. No hard feelings, but please in the future don't compare us with each other. We are all very different people. And we are still proud of our Tigers.

The Region 1 Champs!

Don't you know that Region 1 is the worst region in Texas. That means you are the fourth best regional champ. How do ya feel about that? :D

Jack_Daniels
12-16-2007, 02:48 PM
From Football Blogs

Celina's starters coming out

Celina is driving again. It is on the Snyder's 29 with 5:16 in the fourth. Celina's starters have left the field. Celina 33, Snyder 7.

Celina 20, Snyder 7 (half)
Celina's Breck Holman comes up with big sack on Snyder's Lance Day for a 6-yard loss at the end of the first half to quell any thoughts of a late Snyder score. Celina's seems to have figured out this Will Clay fella. He had 2 yards on his last six attempts and has 125 on 15 carries for the game.

It would appear so.

Tiger Baseball
12-16-2007, 02:56 PM

The Region 1 Champs!

Well Said!! :clap:

CelinaProud
12-16-2007, 03:02 PM
I can tell you one thing I noticed last evening, our boys were offering a hand up, and their boys were taking it, and their boys were, by and large, humble and respectful, especially Day & Clay, as the game continued. Yeah, there were a couple of testosterone filled moments between a couple of different players, but on the field, I saw a lot of back-slapping and respect, from both teams. It's amazing how the "boys" who played the game, have the wits about 'em to keep that self-and-individual respect paramount and we're on here word slinging after-the-fact.

Sure, we all wanted to win and only one team won, but both teams gave it everything they had, and I know that when I counted there were 22 players on that field at a time and thus, it was never a one man show, for either team. Good JOB BOBCATS! Good JOB TIGERS!

WylieBulldog92
12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
I agree. Just because some fans are annoying and run their mouths doesn't mean an entire town is that way. It's pretty easy to make an account on 3adownlow and just start talking trash because of the anonymity of the internet. There are kids that go to Wylie that do the same thing and I would not want to be labeled with them under any circumstances. Congrats to Snyder on a great season. Go win state Celina!
Word :clap: :clap:

shackina
12-16-2007, 05:02 PM
ok so my pannies might be up my butt right now I have never ever said ANYTHING negative about anyone or team on here! and them being up there does not mean they are in a wad

DaHop72
12-16-2007, 05:05 PM
As arrogant as most Synder fans are I doubt they realize they lost. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What a moron, you are in the same class as the above 3 posters.

BILLYFRED0000
12-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What a moron, you are in the same class as the above 3 posters.

Now Da Hop, I really don't have anything against morons as a whole. You might think of something lower on the evolutionary scale. I would but right now I cannot think of anything I would wish that comparison on.

blowfish
12-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Personal experiences with the good ole boys from Snyder allow me to make the statement I made. Just read some of the posts some of the Snyder faithfull have written in other threads. I have had the unfortunate experience of standing near Snyder fans wearing there superman shirts in public places as they ridiculed the other team, stadium, etc...

That is not to say that ALL Snyder fans are that arrogant but the ones that spew their bile on this board tend to backup all of our statements about them. How about a poll of only Snyder fans.... Do you think your team is the best 12-3 team in 3a?

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 11:14 PM
Don't you know that Region 1 is the worst region in Texas. That means you are the fourth best regional champ. How do ya feel about that? :D

I'll take it!!:clap: :clap: ROFL

Who-dun-it!!?
12-16-2007, 11:22 PM
How about a poll of only Snyder fans.... Do you think your team is the best 12-3 team in 3a?

What other 12-3 teams made it as far as we did?

Wylie?,

I personally think Snyder could have beaten Wylie this year based on how we each played Andrews.

Cuero? I don't have a clue about Cuero. Not even sure if there record was the same. But who else is there to compare it to? When you break it all down, We may very well be. But thats not my claim. I just roll with the Tigers no matter what there record is.

Jack_Daniels
12-16-2007, 11:57 PM
It's all pretty much speculation. Whoever wins state gets the championship trophy and medals. The losers of the state championship game gets the runner-up trophy and the silver UIL medal. The two teams that got beat in the semi's both get the semi-finalist trophy and the bronze medals. After that its just smack talk. But since geography determines in a large part who plays who when, people will say what they say.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-17-2007, 12:06 AM
I have had the unfortunate experience of standing near Snyder fans wearing there superman shirts in public places as they ridiculed the other team, stadium, etc...

I have never seen a Snyder fan do that

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-17-2007, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blowfish
[ How about a poll of only Snyder fans.... Do you think your team is the best 12-3 team in 3a? [/QUOTE

What other 12-3 teams made it as far as we did?

Wylie?,

I personally think Snyder could have beaten Wylie this year based on how we each played Andrews.

Cuero? I don't have a clue about Cuero. Not even sure if there record was the same. But who else is there to compare it to? When you break it all down, We may very well be. But thats not my claim. I just roll with the Tigers no matter what there record is. [/B]

Wylie is like my second home team but Snyder "donkey stomped" Andrews.

piratebg
12-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Donkey stomped?

I believe it's called interspecies erotica :D

RMAC
12-17-2007, 03:38 AM

Dude, shut up. As much as STR and 325 piss me off sometimes, you are 10 times worse. You run your mouth like a 14 year old that just hit puberty. How did UT do this year? Oh wait, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU COULDN'T GET IN THERE. I know this because, had you, you would be there. . . but oh wait, YOU'RE NOT. See, other people can act like little kids too. Seriously, like somebody said earlier; Why not just laugh at them in a PM? You clearly said in the thread title that you were talking to the Snyder faithful, which to me would be all of them. Guess what, all but like 2 or 3 people from Snyder run their mouths. What's funny, is when you tried to congratulate PMoney on his sr. season even though you've tried to make Snyder look like crap in this thread. The way you act talk about Snyder I highly doubt he took anything you said as genuine. Do you have any decency at all? I wasn't a believer most of the year either, and I didn't think they'd win this game, but they played Celina closer than they've been played all year. Snyder had a great team this year. They were 1 of 6 teams left playing ball this week out of like 170 something if I remember the number right. Oh, you were right, so what? Are you going to put that down on a job application or something? Serioulsy, you're an adult, grow up and act like it.

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
It's all pretty much speculation. Whoever wins state gets the championship trophy and medals. The losers of the state championship game gets the runner-up trophy and the silver UIL medal. The two teams that got beat in the semi's both get the semi-finalist trophy and the bronze medals. After that its just smack talk. But since geography determines in a large part who plays who when, people will say what they say.

are there really silver and bronze medals handed out?

:confused:

Daddy D 11
12-17-2007, 09:43 AM
yes, celina got one last year :devil:

charlesrixey
12-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
yes, celina got one last year :devil:

you're right!

one silver medal does look rather silly with seven gold ones around it!

;) :p

so much for the mark spitz imitation!

HAN SING
12-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Yes they were just as I said. I was right...you were wrong Snyder faithful. Still no state championship appearance. How has the basketball been going for the past several weeks for rockdale?? IDIOT.

Daddy D 11
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
im confused by all the snyder people bashing rockdale, has go blue ever, and i mean ever said that rockdale is better than snyder? NO he hasnt, he is simply trying to stir things up and open a few eyes, calm down and quit pouting :)

Daddy D 11
12-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
you're right!

one silver medal does look rather silly with seven gold ones around it!

;) :p

so much for the mark spitz imitation!

we are catching up pretty quick :devil: ;)

jason
12-17-2007, 10:06 AM
There is a difference between proud and arrogant. Proud is a team such as Celina, Cuero, Liberty Hill. Arrogant would be Snyder. "best _-_ team in the state" pure arrogance and stupidity. would it now be that snyder is the best christmas-shopping team in the state ??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

nobogey72
12-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
im confused by all the snyder people bashing rockdale, has go blue ever, and i mean ever said that rockdale is better than snyder? NO he hasnt, he is simply trying to stir things up and open a few eyes, calm down and quit pouting :)

Yeah! Ya'll take it easy on Go Blue. Bless his heart. Go to his Myspace (it's on his profile), and you will see that he has issues. Just ignore him and he'll go away. I think his idea of being a football fan is: If you can't find someone to root for, then find someone to root against (Snyder).
He reminds me of my wife. The only reason I've stayed with her 30 yrs. is her daddy's rich.:D :D :D

DUKE22
12-17-2007, 11:57 AM
ROFLMAO now that is what i call true love baby.

Old Tiger
12-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by HAN SING
How has the basketball been going for the past several weeks for rockdale?? IDIOT. I'm not claiming my team to be all high and mighty and so unbeatable.

HAN SING
12-17-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm not claiming my team to be all high and mighty and so unbeatable. Thats for sure a good thing . Being that you bash on a team that was way better than your own that is. Funny how you can actualy with have the guts to come on here and bash a team that won Region 1. I guess its because you cant admit you were wrong for so many weeks in a row it made you mad that the tigers made you look like a fool for so long.:clap: