PDA

View Full Version : I Am Legend

big daddy russ
12-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Watched it today. Definitely a polarizing movie. Half the group that went to see it didn't like it, the other half (me included) loved it.

I can definitely say it drags at times and that it takes a while to set everything up, but the ending makes it all worthwhile IMO. Anyone else have any opinions on the movie?

LHPantherfanII
12-16-2007, 02:21 AM
I have 2 college kids and they hated the movie. ... So we probably would like it. ;)

big daddy russ
12-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Oh, and something else I noticed in the movie that piqued my interest... during a scene where Will Smith is hunting, there's an "old" billboard behind him advertising a Batman with Superman movie that's supposed to be released in 2010. :thinking:

I tried to google it, but didn't come up with anything. Is there anything to it, or was it just something the studio put in there?

NDFootball
12-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Oh, and something else I noticed in the movie that piqued my interest... during a scene where Will Smith is hunting, there's an "old" billboard behind him advertising a Batman with Superman movie that's supposed to be released in 2010. :thinking:

I tried to google it, but didn't come up with anything. Is there anything to it, or was it just something the studio put in there?

There's a new batman coming out but it will be next year some time not 2010 lol