PDA

View Full Version : UIL Misquotes & MORE

CelinaProud
12-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Okay posters, a very kind person brought it, again kindly, to my attention that as I waxed sentimental about Celina’s perfection the other day, I may have insinuated that UIL requirements were being negotiated here in the land of Orange via practices and 2-a-days;

Well, having reviewed thoroughly the website below, let me say for the record…I am full of SHI(r)T if I implied anything different concerning either practices or 2-A-days, than the specifications on the website below. Thus, I am forced to ADMIT, she said (head hung, kicking dirt) that I am female, I do exaggerate (only at high estrogen induced moments!) and my natural hair color is BLOND! So forgive me please for my bravado, my bragging, my trash talking, my big-ole-mouth! I am woman, I have a membership, you guys (gals) have to hear me roar, but I aint always 100% accurate, so please check my facts and call me to the carpet, but remember wine and chocolate helps me to admit my flaws better!

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/
:inlove:

CelinaProud
12-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Okay, the above was quite serious, but having now come to understand all that the UIL wishes me to, I find that their stipulations are lacking and I have decided that I should hire a lobbyist to propose change to the BOD’s. I’ve started a fund with a shiny wooden nickel but anyone who wishes to donate can contact me directly with credit card information!

These are the suggested revisions I have come up with so far….

A) Bathroom breaks between each quarter, and expanded women’s bathrooms so that ALL the women can go together at one time!
B) Shoes racks under each seat in the stadium for storage, so I can bring an extra pair of shoes and change if my feet start to hurt
C) Changing tables with unobstructed views of the field, (so dad’s wont argue about diapers duty (doodee)
D) After being at the game tonight, I want open air fields for players, but enclosed air-conditioned and heated seating for fans (think hockey and horse racing)
E) Valet Parking (enough said!)
F) A half-time show that always includes Tim McGraw (yes at every friggin’ 3A game in Texas-5A can hire their own lobbyist!)
G) More floral and pastel print uniforms
H) And last but not least, a good Cabernet served at every concession (proof of age required naturally!)
SO tell me what YOUR suggestions would be!!!!!
:D :inlove: :cool: :doh:

DU_stud04
12-16-2007, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by CelinaProud

These are the suggested revisions I have come up with so far….

A) Bathroom breaks between each quarter, and expanded women’s bathrooms so that ALL the women can go together at one time!
B) Shoes racks under each seat in the stadium for storage, so I can bring an extra pair of shoes and change if my feet start to hurt
C) Changing tables with unobstructed views of the field, (so dad’s wont argue about diapers duty (doodee)
D) After being at the game tonight, I want open air fields for players, but enclosed air-conditioned and heated seating for fans (think hockey and horse racing)
E) Valet Parking (enough said!)
F) A half-time show that always includes Tim McGraw (yes at every friggin’ 3A game in Texas-5A can hire their own lobbyist!)
G) More floral and pastel print uniforms
H) And last but not least, a good Cabernet served at every concession (proof of age required naturally!)
SO tell me what YOUR suggestions would be!!!!!
:D :inlove: :cool: :doh:

A) use the bathroom before, halftime, or after the game. you're at the game to watch football, not use the restroom every five minutes.
B) If they hurt your feet....why wear them? and, because theyre cute isnt an acceptable answer.
c) meh, sounds good.
D) thats why you either bundle up, or wear less clothes. we all have internet or we wouldnt be posting on here.... check the weather out and dress appropriately
E) Valet parking...give me a break madonna. I love the anticipation walking up to the field, and im sure im not the only one.
F) atleast get someone good to preform, not something im going to go to sleep to.
G) :throws up:
H) the games are usually on school grounds. its illegal. are you that much of an alcoholic you cant wait 2 hours?

heres my list though....
1)no tracks around fields.
1)no complaining about people standing up infront of you AT A FOOTBALL GAME
1)video boards are a must
1)fans must pass a test that they understand the rules and game of football before they open their mouths. annoying fans .....well that kinda explains it huh?
1) more nachos!!!!! :D
1)no crying

CelinaProud
12-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
A) use the bathroom before, halftime, or after the game. you're at the game to watch football, not use the restroom every five minutes.
B) If they hurt your feet....why wear them? and, because theyre cute isnt an acceptable answer.
c) meh, sounds good.
D) thats why you either bundle up, or wear less clothes. we all have internet or we wouldnt be posting on here.... check the weather out and dress appropriately
E) Valet parking...give me a break madonna. I love the anticipation walking up to the field, and im sure im not the only one.
F) atleast get someone good to preform, not something im going to go to sleep to.
G) :throws up:
H) the games are usually on school grounds. its illegal.

heres my list though....
1)no tracks around fields.
1)no complaining about people standing up infront of you AT A FOOTBALL GAME
1)video boards are a must
1)fans must pass a test that they understand the rules and game of football before they open their mouths. annoying fans .....well that kinda explains it huh?
1) more nachos!!!!! :D
1)no crying

Your much less of a stud in my mind...it was in jest big fella! Get your boxers unraveled, not that I know anything about your boxers! I was JUST JOSHING 4 GOSH's SAKE! I'm a nice girl with a sense of humor, looking to have a laugh. By the way, I like all your input and will pass on to the lobbyist:D

DU_stud04
12-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Your much less of a stud in my mind...it was in jest big fella! Get your boxers unraveled, not that I know anything about your boxers! I was JUST JOSHING 4 GOSH's SAKE! I'm a nice girl with a sense of humor, looking to have a laugh. By the way, I like all your input and will pass on to the lobbyist:D im sorry.... let me introduce myself. im the juggernaut. dont take me seriously on these kind of posts. im here for comic relief :)

CelinaProud
12-16-2007, 12:41 AM
im sorry.... let me introduce myself. im the juggernaut. dont take me seriously on these kind of posts. im here for comic relief :)

DANGIT! I wanted that job...oh well, I'll shoot for LOBBYIST HIRER! :inlove:

sweetwater07
12-16-2007, 12:54 AM
I was JUST JOSHING 4 GOSH's SAKE!

hey!!!

:mad: :mad:

DaHop72
12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
hey!!!

:mad: :mad: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

pirate4state
12-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
hey!!!

:mad: :mad:

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHA

:) :) :)

DaHop72
12-16-2007, 04:53 PM
im sorry.... let me introduce myself. im the juggernaut. He's kind of a big thing, and people know him.:D :D

DU_stud04
12-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
He's kind of a big thing, and people know him.:D :D :thumbsup: