PDA

View Full Version : Vet93 - You out there?

CatWoman
10-07-2003, 01:22 PM
I just wanted your take on the Ballinger-Brady game. I have faith in the Bearcats, but Brady scares me to death. They always come at Ballinger with both barrels. What do you think?

BIG19
10-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Heard from some coaches, to be left unnamed that Brady is a good team this year. Might have a good reason to be scared. Good luck to you boys.

CatWoman
10-07-2003, 01:34 PM
I know they have a good team. Ballinger has the potential to be a great team, we have just been inconsistant.

sinton66
10-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Vet93 posts mostly at night. You might want to bring this back to the top ocassionally. He'll see it sooner or later.

vet93
10-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Man...I didn't know that I was that predictable wink Catwoman...Brady scares me too. This, in my opinion is possibly the most important game of the season to date. We will see what kind of character and attitude this group of Bearcats have. The game can either be a stepping stone to a bright future or it can be a stumbling block to a dissapointing season. You are right...this team has all the tools (with the exception of depth), if they can begin putting things together this week then the Bearcats should come out on top. Ought to be fun!

sinton66:
Vet93 posts mostly at night. You might want to bring this back to the top ocassionally. He'll see it sooner or later.

sinton66
10-07-2003, 11:22 PM
heh heh, just been reading yours a long time, my friend. wink

CatWoman
10-08-2003, 08:23 AM
sinton66:
Vet93 posts mostly at night. You might want to bring this back to the top ocassionally. He'll see it sooner or later.Ok, I'm still learning. Explain what you mean about "bring back to the top".

vet93
10-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Catwoman...what Sinton66 was talking about is that if a post sits there for awhile without any posts it will get buried behind alot of other posts. When that happens, there is a chance that it could get missed. If you go to the post and type in something like "ttt" which means "to the top" it will bring that post back to the top of the ledger so that people who have not seen the post can have a chance to look at it.

CatWoman
10-08-2003, 08:39 AM
vet93:
Catwoman...what Sinton66 was talking about is that if a post sits there for awhile without any posts it will get buried behind alot of other posts. When that happens, there is a chance that it could get missed. If you go to the post and type in something like "ttt" which means "to the top" it will bring that post back to the top of the ledger so that people who have not seen the post can have a chance to look at it.Thanks!