PDA

View Full Version : day of reckoning is here for LH

dirtydan
12-15-2007, 08:01 AM
yep the day of reckoning is upon us and the hours are near. If the bucks lay some heavy wood on them, then this high and mighty sloppy T becomes just another day at the office for the buckeyes. The bucks DBs need to stuff em early then the LH runners will start tiptoeing thru the line, get the ball back to the buck offense so the big hogs can go to work muddying the trenches and give stump time to air his missiles and let the bruiser drag em 10 yards across the line.

navscanmaster
12-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by dirtydan
yep the day of reckoning is upon us and the hours are near. If the bucks lay some heavy wood on them, then this high and mighty sloppy T becomes just another day at the office for the buckeyes. The bucks DBs need to stuff em early then the LH runners will start tiptoeing thru the line, get the ball back to the buck offense so the big hogs can go to work muddying the trenches and give stump time to air his missiles and let the bruiser drag em 10 yards across the line.

dan.......Dan.......DAN.......DAN!!!!

Wake up, wake up Dan!! You were dreaming out loud again!!

zebrablue2
12-15-2007, 08:08 AM

Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan-Dan.....

TAMUGRAD
12-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
dan.......Dan.......DAN.......DAN!!!!

Wake up, wake up Dan!! You were dreaming out loud again!!

I have to agree, must be dreaming. Pulling for LH in this one.

ProudHornetMom
12-15-2007, 11:28 AM
...this high and mighty sloppy T The bucks DBs need to stuff em early then the LH runners will start tiptoeing thru the line,

oxymoron : from Gk. oxymoron, noun use of neut. of oxymoros (adj.) "pointedly foolish," from oxys "sharp" (see acrid) + moros "stupid." Now often used loosely to mean "contradiction in terms."

sloppy T + LH = oxymoron

Obviously Dan hasn't seen LH play their Slot-T. It will be one of those dreams where you wake up in a sweat, clutching the blanket and silently screaming 'Nooooooo". ;) :D

sinton66
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM

By all means, Dan, tell your DB's to stack the LOS and try to "anticipate" the handoff.:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
12-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Thanks, dirty dan. You were right as always. I RECKON that opening KO TD was 75-80 yards. :)

BILLYFRED0000
12-16-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thanks, dirty dan. You were right as always. I RECKON that opening KO TD was 75-80 yards. :)

Congrats mom.... I thought yall would take them. Good D and O and Gilmer found out they still did not have enough d. So The bobcats still have done the best job against your O in two years. Sure would like to have had another try this year. Looks like our D is better than last year. But I am glad yall got that back to back. You can sure hang your hat on that.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Congrats mom.... I thought yall would take them. Good D and O and Gilmer found out they still did not have enough d. So The bobcats still have done the best job against your O in two years. Sure would like to have had another try this year. Looks like our D is better than last year. But I am glad yall got that back to back. You can sure hang your hat on that.

I think Abilene Wylie vs. LH would have been a better game.

LHPfactory
12-16-2007, 12:40 AM

I saw some tip toeing, stump ran out of bounds on that two point conversion attempt when the LH D-backs came to greet him....you know on the only TD Gilmer made against the LHD.............:eek:

Bigworm
12-16-2007, 01:25 AM

i love seeing people get proved wrong :)

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Bigworm
i love seeing people get proved wrong :)
Hilarious isn't it!? I love it even more when they admit they were wrong, and DirtyDan did just that on another thread. Others just run and hide till things look good next fall.

I am proud to say that my team got their a** kicked by LH!

There, I said it. Good season Liberty Hill and Gilmer.

Super_R
12-16-2007, 09:46 AM

Thanks dd. That was fun. I reckon that our Slot-T ran all over your sloppy D.