PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL sponsoring PostGame Show

K-MAC Chuck
12-14-2007, 09:21 PM
hey folks...

I've received about a dozen calls off our web site about the broadcast tomorrow between Lib Hill/Gilmer...

To explain:
Hit the First Link on the site:
1) Our PreGame show starts at 3 p.m. Central time
2) On the same link, you'll get the Game Broadcast
3) On the same link, you'll get Tim Dean & Greg Sariti wrapping up the game...AFTER THEY FINISH...

CLICK THE 2ND LINK, IT'S LABELED:
"The K-MAC Sports/3Adownlow.com State Championship Postgame Show"
**we're going live, down on the field, to talk to the coaches, administrators and anyone else we can get our hands on, so our listeners can get a good "feel" for what's going on down on the field.

Hope you can be there, if not, enjoy the broadcast!

Thanks to all of our great "new" friends at 3ADL..

Chuck Licata
co-owner, K-MAC Sports
racingkmac@yahoo.com

44INAROW
12-14-2007, 09:43 PM
We're going to be shopping etc in Austin until about 4:30 (then headed to Burger Field) so I hope to listen to the game on the radio...... what is the station #? thanks and GO PANTHERS ;)

K-MAC Chuck
12-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry, 44...

there's no Austin radio station carrying the game...

it's all Online tomorrow...

be safe!

44INAROW
12-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Sorry, 44...

there's no Austin radio station carrying the game...

it's all Online tomorrow...

be safe!

oh ok - thanks

Old Tiger
12-14-2007, 10:47 PM
If you would like I could be a special guest.....actually I'd probably suck at being a special guest.

K-MAC Chuck
12-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
If you would like I could be a special guest.....actually I'd probably suck at being a special guest.

Hey, if you're gonna be there, PLEASE come up and say hello..after all it IS the "K-MAC Sports/3ADL postgame show"..good reason to say hello and get a word on the air!

Old Tiger
12-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Hey, if you're gonna be there, PLEASE come up and say hello..after all it IS the "K-MAC Sports/3ADL postgame show"..good reason to say hello and get a word on the air! I'm sure yall are going to be in the box. Where will yall be doign the pre-game show? Yall could go all game day crew and do it outside the stadium...

http://members.cox.net/renegade_sith3/miscjunk/LSU-College-Gameday-UF.jpg

K-MAC Chuck
12-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'm sure yall are going to be in the box. Where will yall be doign the pre-game show? Yall could go all game day crew and do it outside the stadium...

Go Blue,
don't forget - the POSTGAME SHOW is down on the FIELD...come by and visit!

duckpluck
12-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks to all the Down Low folks. It is amazing how many listeners we have each broadcast from all over.