PDA

View Full Version : Emeal Andrus

sealytiger03
03-19-2003, 02:43 PM
Emeal will still be in perfect condition next year in football, and we will go all the way to win state in 04, so yall better watch out, because Emeal is gonna get the new rushing record for the most rushing yards in a season, so all yall schools better watch out cause we be coming for all of yall.

vet93
03-19-2003, 02:55 PM
uuhhhghghhgh!!!!.....It's going to be a looooong offseason wink

Bellville22
03-19-2003, 03:35 PM
Best of luck to him in his quest for a rushing record, I'm not really concerned with it, as far as I'm concerned he can have it, because the Brahmas will once again win district, and probably make a serious run at the title. And Buenger will still be the best player in the district, just as he was this year. And quit talkig about 04, it's too early to even be talking about the 03 football season.

You guys have a pretty solid baseball team down there right now, I'd keep up with them in their quest for a title.

Billy Boy
03-19-2003, 03:38 PM
How do you whats going to happen 2 years from now? This is 03 I guess ya'll don't want it this year. eek!

the tigers are back
03-19-2003, 10:53 PM
see what u dont understand is he is saying 04 because when football is over in 03 in december when shool turn out next year it will be 04 so what it really come down to is that this year is sealy tigers time to run for the title 03-04 okay.this will be emal andrus last year and he has so many colleges looking for him to go to the school such as nebraska,OSU,colorado,penn st.texas a&m,LSU,oh the list goes on amen.this year sealy will be in the run i hope. :D

the tigers are back
03-19-2003, 11:00 PM
so bellville 22 i hope u got the pont okay he is a jr now in 03 when shool is out this year and when school start up again it will best still 03 ,but when football is over and school turns out next summer it will be 04 i hope u get this so dont hate ,because emeal ran over 100 yds and you'll in freshman,sophmore and jr year and this year he will run 200 on you'll okay hater.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
03-20-2003, 12:21 AM
Heh, all the more reason for other teams to try to end his career.....VERY EARLY.

District303aPastPlayer
03-20-2003, 11:52 AM
just running about 100 yards on one team isnt that great. Im not tryin to start anything, but Tommy Blake ran for over 225 yards against Sinton who didnt allow anyone to rush over 100 yards in one game. That is what a running back is supposed to do. And as far as the rushing record, it will take more than just a couple of 100 yard games. Cedric Benson at Midland Lee rushed for over 9000 yards in his career. and had a couple of 2500 yard seasons.... Now if he can do that... ill be impressed.

Bellville22
03-20-2003, 12:20 PM
the tigers are back:
see what u dont understand is he is saying 04 because when football is over in 03 in december when shool turn out next year it will be 04 so what it really come down to is that this year is sealy tigers time to run for the title 03-04 okay.this will be emal andrus last year and he has so many colleges looking for him to go to the school such as nebraska,OSU,colorado,penn st.texas a&m,LSU,oh the list goes on amen.this year sealy will be in the run i hope. :D Can someone translate this for me?

Bellville22
03-20-2003, 12:28 PM
the tigers are back:
so bellville 22 i hope u got the pont okay he is a jr now in 03 when shool is out this year and when school start up again it will best still 03 ,but when football is over and school turns out next summer it will be 04 i hope u get this so dont hate ,because emeal ran over 100 yds and you'll in freshman,sophmore and jr year and this year he will run 200 on you'll okay hater.I don't care if he runs for 300 yards, because Bellville will win once again, and once again take the district crown, plain and simple. And Andrus will once again come in second for MVP voting, because Buenger is no where close to being ready to give up his crown.

What's a "hater." Can I find that in the dictionary. Or is Mr. Webster not as educated as you.

whtfbplaya
03-20-2003, 02:38 PM
hater:To feel hostility or animosity toward.
To detest.
To feel dislike or distaste for.

He may be a good running back, but he can't hold a candle to Jeremy Washington who is playing for Blinn next year.

Bellville22
03-20-2003, 08:48 PM
whtfbplaya:
hater:To feel hostility or animosity toward.
To detest.
To feel dislike or distaste for.

He may be a good running back, but he can't hold a candle to Jeremy Washington who is playing for Blinn next year.Thanks whtfbplaya, appreciate you clearing that up for me. That's what I thought, but wanted to get some confirmation.

KL3
03-21-2003, 01:04 AM
Looks like 3A Down Low has spread to the dirty south of Austin County (Sealy). Andrus will not come close to setting any records and Sealy will not come close to beating Bellville, for the 3rd straight year.

By the way, I hope he gains 15-20 lbs. if he wants to play RB in college.

Old Cardinal
03-21-2003, 06:35 AM
I agree Sealy is a "has been" school in football. Bellville has developed a better ongoing sustainable football program. Sealy excelled on the skills of a few great people that graduated sometime back. Sealy does have an admirable diamond sport program however and may have a very good season.

big daddy russ
03-21-2003, 12:53 PM
sealytiger03:
Emeal will still be in perfect condition next year in football, and we will go all the way to win state in 04, so yall better watch out, because Emeal is gonna get the new rushing record for the most rushing yards in a season, so all yall schools better watch out cause we be coming for all of yall.I seem to remember you guys graduating some kid named Eric Dickerson back in the early 80's. He may not have been all that great wink but doesn't he hold the school record? Also, did Dickerson start his freshman year? Just curious.

Also, whtfbplaya, was it Jeremy's grades that kept him from going D1? That kid was amazing.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
03-21-2003, 06:59 PM
Big Daddy, Eric Dickerson doesn't hold the records anymore. If I remember correct, Fred Smith, from Sealy's 1994 team, broke Dickerson's records. And also, I think our "friend" Emeal Andrus won't even come close to Smith's records. If Emeal wants records, maybe he and his family should make a move to Port Isabel, live near the beach, and play on a WINNING team.

the tigers are back
03-23-2003, 07:41 AM
hello! well let me see here i see bellville is really talking alot of mess if i can remember you'll just started winning against us the past 3 years and it took 10 yrs to when the first game so you'll got a long ways to catch up my friend we beat you'll one year 40 something to 0 so dont talk to much okay.I see the qb is good also who can't throw the ball when u have all the day and u see when he got pressure on him he's no good take for instance BANDARA and fairfield you'll and no business playing none of those teams LIBERT SHOULD HAVE BLOWN YOU OUT TOO.This year you will most likey be in div 1 facing alot of bulldogs again.I see we have alot of haters u see fred smith holds the record for now,but not for long and for u tarpon u don't know nuttin so be quiet already now the jermey part hey jr college huh,but you see EMEAL has all kind of offers like i said before OSU,NEB,LSU,TEX,COL,ARIZ,PENN,BAY,TCU i know he can make it to a major college and yes i give "jerm" some credit,but he is not EMEAL ANDRUS okay and yes he has put on some weight and has gotten taller also he is 6-0 and 180 so he needs about another 10 lbs. :cool:

the tigers are back
03-23-2003, 07:54 AM
hey big daay russ i think you are wrong on the title yards for emeal andrus he only needs about 1500 so yds and for you tarpon don't be a hater if you had a kid playing you would want the best for him also now wouldn't you even if emeal don't get the rushing record the kid is very talented and yes he started on var. as a freshman rushed for over 1600 yds and 18 tds just imagine if he had offensive line like BENSON had you see so many of times we give the rb the credit, but what the guys bust there but trying to make room for the rb's the run hello come on let's talk truth here now okay and fred smith holds the most yards in a career for now and look at it this way there just kids anyway okay. eek!

True94
03-23-2003, 03:42 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Heh, all the more reason for other teams to try to end his career.....VERY EARLY.Ok i dont know what you mean by this. but if you are meaning to hurt him and take him out thats not cool. I had my HIGHSCHOOL career ended this past year and it can destroy a person who was poised for a awesome year and have so many colleges judging him on his senior year. Then when the coaches call and he cant play no more they dont want him anymore. Its pretty messed up and can mess the kid up. So when i read what you put it affects me directly and its really F***** up.

Bellville22
03-23-2003, 03:45 PM
the tigers are back:
hello! well let me see here i see bellville is really talking alot of mess if i can remember you'll just started winning against us the past 3 years and it took 10 yrs to when the first game so you'll got a long ways to catch up my friend we beat you'll one year 40 something to 0 so dont talk to much okay.I see the qb is good also who can't throw the ball when u have all the day and u see when he got pressure on him he's no good take for instance BANDARA and fairfield you'll and no business playing none of those teams LIBERT SHOULD HAVE BLOWN YOU OUT TOO.This year you will most likey be in div 1 facing alot of bulldogs again.I see we have alot of haters u see fred smith holds the record for now,but not for long and for u tarpon u don't know nuttin so be quiet already now the jermey part hey jr college huh,but you see EMEAL has all kind of offers like i said before OSU,NEB,LSU,TEX,COL,ARIZ,PENN,BAY,TCU i know he can make it to a major college and yes i give "jerm" some credit,but he is not EMEAL ANDRUS okay and yes he has put on some weight and has gotten taller also he is 6-0 and 180 so he needs about another 10 lbs. :cool: WOW! I know some of the English teachers in Sealy and I know you can represent them better than this. I'd be happy if you just used a punctuation mark every now and then.

Anyway, I'm not all that interested in talking about the past. I really don't care what y'all did a few years ago to Bellville. If you want to talk about the past, we can talk about the All-Time Bellville/Sealy Meetings, which Bellville leads 36-25, so it doesn't appear that we have any catching up to do. If you're so proud of beating us so many times a few years back, 8 straight to be exact, good for you. That's almost as good as the streak we had a few years back, when Bellville won 11 straight times. But I'm not concerned w/ the past, I want to talk about now, and in the present, Bellville has a much better program.

I won't sit here and argue that Emeal is not a great back, he is, extremely quick and very talented, believe it or not, I wish him well at the next level. If he breaks the record, good for him, but don't get on here talking about how you're gonna run all over Bellville, and win state, because you won't, and if you do you can tell me all about it.

And don't "hate" on last years team. You can't tell me that we didn't have a great team. I'd love to hear your reasoning as to why Liberty should have blown us out. You're right, Fairfield played us a great game, but in the end, the Bulls put the most points on the board. Bandera came out and just outplayed us, I'll admit that, but I'm not ashamed one bit of that team, they played their heart out all year. I noticed you failed to mention the games we played against Sealy, Giddings, and Marlin, what's with that? Guess we should have lost those too, huh?

Anyway, I'm tired of this post, so I'm gonna try to stop responding to it. Emeal is good, Sealy is good, I'll admit that any day. But I'll take my chance w/ Buenger and the Brahmas. Let's just wait til next year and let it all get settled on the field. 'Til then, so long.

the tigers are back
03-24-2003, 11:06 PM
i do agree on this argument,and yes i know bellville was and is a good program,but i want you to know that i supported you'll all through the playoffs,and i wish you all the best in this year football. bellville and sealy austin co. representing all the way. :mad:

cunbed10
03-25-2003, 02:52 PM
Bellville22:

the tigers are back:
hello! well let me see here i see bellville is really talking alot of mess if i can remember you'll just started winning against us the past 3 years and it took 10 yrs to when the first game so you'll got a long ways to catch up my friend we beat you'll one year 40 something to 0 so dont talk to much okay.I see the qb is good also who can't throw the ball when u have all the day and u see when he got pressure on him he's no good take for instance BANDARA and fairfield you'll and no business playing none of those teams LIBERT SHOULD HAVE BLOWN YOU OUT TOO.This year you will most likey be in div 1 facing alot of bulldogs again.I see we have alot of haters u see fred smith holds the record for now,but not for long and for u tarpon u don't know nuttin so be quiet already now the jermey part hey jr college huh,but you see EMEAL has all kind of offers like i said before OSU,NEB,LSU,TEX,COL,ARIZ,PENN,BAY,TCU i know he can make it to a major college and yes i give "jerm" some credit,but he is not EMEAL ANDRUS okay and yes he has put on some weight and has gotten taller also he is 6-0 and 180 so he needs about another 10 lbs. :cool: WOW! I know some of the English teachers in Sealy and I know you can represent them better than this. I'd be happy if you just used a punctuation mark every now and then.

Anyway, I'm not all that interested in talking about the past. I really don't care what y'all did a few years ago to Bellville. If you want to talk about the past, we can talk about the All-Time Bellville/Sealy Meetings, which Bellville leads 36-25, so it doesn't appear that we have any catching up to do. If you're so proud of beating us so many times a few years back, 8 straight to be exact, good for you. That's almost as good as the streak we had a few years back, when Bellville won 11 straight times. But I'm not concerned w/ the past, I want to talk about now, and in the present, Bellville has a much better program.

I won't sit here and argue that Emeal is not a great back, he is, extremely quick and very talented, believe it or not, I wish him well at the next level. If he breaks the record, good for him, but don't get on here talking about how you're gonna run all over Bellville, and win state, because you won't, and if you do you can tell me all about it.

And don't "hate" on last years team. You can't tell me that we didn't have a great team. I'd love to hear your reasoning as to why Liberty should have blown us out. You're right, Fairfield played us a great game, but in the end, the Bulls put the most points on the board. Bandera came out and just outplayed us, I'll admit that, but I'm not ashamed one bit of that team, they played their heart out all year. I noticed you failed to mention the games we played against Sealy, Giddings, and Marlin, what's with that? Guess we should have lost those too, huh?

Anyway, I'm tired of this post, so I'm gonna try to stop responding to it. Emeal is good, Sealy is good, I'll admit that any day. But I'll take my chance w/ Buenger and the Brahmas. Let's just wait til next year and let it all get settled on the field. 'Til then, so long.

cunbed10
03-25-2003, 02:57 PM
cunbed10:

Bellville22:

the tigers are back:

cunbed10
03-25-2003, 03:00 PM
Yep! Bellville22 you guys should have lost to Marlin, we did have a player catch the ball and your cornerback tie the ball up in the endzone. The offense gets this call, but not this time. so we wiil be back, and it won't be pretty.

Bellville22
03-25-2003, 11:51 PM
the tigers are back:
i do agree on this argument,and yes i know bellville was and is a good program,but i want you to know that i supported you'll all through the playoffs,and i wish you all the best in this year football. bellville and sealy austin co. representing all the way. :mad: Alright, then let's put this to an end, I've got friends in Sealy too, I'd probably do the same for y'all in the playoffs. Let's put an end to all this talk and just play some football next year. I'm guessing you're a player, well I'm a fan, so just get out there and play some ball. Good luck to you, should be a great game.