PDA

View Full Version : Has Lee Fedora at Navasota Announced..

Milk That Cow
12-14-2007, 12:10 PM
his resignation yet to join his brother at Southern Miss?

NastySlot
12-14-2007, 12:28 PM
is it for sure that his brother offered him a job?.....know his father lived in college station...was be reason for getting back to Brazos Valley.

striker
12-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I haven't heard anything from Coach Fedora.

Bull's-eye
12-15-2007, 12:18 AM
My sources told me that he is staying at Navasota until he wins a state championship.

kepdawg
12-15-2007, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
My sources told me that he is staying at Navasota until he wins a state championship.

Did Navasota agree to this lifetime contract? :D

navscanmaster
12-16-2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Did Navasota agree to this lifetime contract? :D

:tongue: :flaming:

:D

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
his resignation yet to join his brother at Southern Miss?

I wouldn't blame him. I went to a football game a few years ago in Navasota and that town is the pits.

HEMOTOXIC
12-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I wouldn't blame him. I went to a football game a few years ago in Navasota and that town is the pits.

The Pits? :eek: Not exactly sure what to make of that statement. But, I'm assuming that it is not good. Navasota is a great town with great people. Not sure what you were thinking or what you were expecting to see in a town of 7,400 people and a town that is the oldest in the Brazos Valley. It could use some commercial development, but other than that, We know that it is a nice town.

Snydertigersrul
12-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye

That means he will be there for a very long time.

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Did Navasota agree to this lifetime contract? :D LMAO!! BUUUURRRRRNNNN!!!!

Nah....seriously..I look for Navasota to make some noise next year. They hardly lose anyone and they gain a year and have some playoff experience to fall back on now. They'll be tough.

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
That means he will be there for a very long time. hey bud...time to change your sig.....Tigers...got pwned, Longhorns will get pwned by the Sun Devils...see MY sig...and Cowboys...if they MAKE the bowl....will get pwned.

That is all.

TexanFan4Life
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hey bud...time to change your sig.....Tigers...got pwned, Longhorns will get pwned by the Sun Devils...see MY sig...and Cowboys...if they MAKE the bowl....will get pwned.

That is all.

You hit "P" every time you should hit "O".

That's it.

For the record...

Arizona State 31
Texas 17

Texas is SO vastly overrated.

IHStangFan
12-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
You hit "P" every time you should hit "O".

That's it.

For the record...

Arizona State 31
Texas 17

Texas is SO vastly overrated. oh no...I hit the right key....I myself am mocking the whole "pwned" computer nerd lingo. But thanks for noticing. ;)

Yes...ASU is going to embarrass Texas, just as LSU is going to....whats the phrase the kids around here are using..."DONKEY STOMP" Ohio State.

HEMOTOXIC
12-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LMAO!! BUUUURRRRRNNNN!!!!

Nah....seriously..I look for Navasota to make some noise next year. They hardly lose anyone and they gain a year and have some playoff experience to fall back on now. They'll be tough.

Hey Stang, we sure hope so. The expectations will be high for the Rattlers after this season's performance. Hopefully we will not run into LH again...LOL:confused:

Milk That Cow
12-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Any Updates?

ag4
12-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Look for decision to be made after the holidays? At least that is what he told me!!!!

OldBison75
12-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I personally hope Fedora stays at Navasota and sees his systems on offense finally with all his players next year. However, I would not blame him for taking the college job-a great career move. If he does stay, I do hope that he will find a way to change the defense being run now. Navasota used to be known for a strong running game and a stingy, hard hitting, aggressive defense. This team was a read and react style that for the most part was not aggressive at all. They could look very good against a I-formation and in sure passing situations, but the slot-t and split backfields seemed to eat them up. How do you stop the slot-t, in most cases strong penetration into the backfield will at least slow it down. We did not penetrate hardly at all in games against that offense. Was it sub-par athletes or bad coaching? I think the athletes showed that when turned loose to attack, they could cause havok in the other backfield-it just did not happen often enough.

Lee, good luck in whatever you decide to do with yur future. If you do leave, Navasota will miss you and your family. If you stay, we will be looking forward to a super year next year. God bless you and your family and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Milk That Cow
12-18-2007, 04:38 PM
I just think it's a 99.9% chance he's gone to Southern Miss...

With the .01% being the family is not excited about the move...

Lee has made that a better job than when he got there, so good luck to him and his family and come back to Texas as quick as you can...

HEMOTOXIC
12-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I personally hope Fedora stays at Navasota and sees his systems on offense finally with all his players next year. However, I would not blame him for taking the college job-a great career move. If he does stay, I do hope that he will find a way to change the defense being run now. Navasota used to be known for a strong running game and a stingy, hard hitting, aggressive defense. This team was a read and react style that for the most part was not aggressive at all. They could look very good against a I-formation and in sure passing situations, but the slot-t and split backfields seemed to eat them up. How do you stop the slot-t, in most cases strong penetration into the backfield will at least slow it down. We did not penetrate hardly at all in games against that offense. Was it sub-par athletes or bad coaching? I think the athletes showed that when turned loose to attack, they could cause havok in the other backfield-it just did not happen often enough.

Lee, good luck in whatever you decide to do with yur future. If you do leave, Navasota will miss you and your family. If you stay, we will be looking forward to a super year next year. God bless you and your family and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I agree 100%. Good Luck to Coach Fedora and his family in whatever decision that they make. As far as the Rattlers go, no matter if Fedora stays or not, Navasota must improve their defense. It needs to match the offense's intensity if not exceeded it.

Happy Holidays!

navscanmaster
12-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
I agree 100%. Good Luck to Coach Fedora and his family in whatever decision that they make. As far as the Rattlers go, no matter if Fedora stays or not, Navasota must improve their defense. It needs to match the offense's intensity if not exceeded it.

Happy Holidays!

DEFENSE RATTLERS, DEFENSE!!!! *Thump* *Thump*

navscanmaster
12-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC

Happy Holidays!

DEFENSE RATTLERS, DEFENSE!!!! *Thump* *Thump*

UPanIN
01-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Anything on this yet?

Buccaneer
01-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
Any Updates?

Yes, Texas pwned Arizona State

jason
01-11-2008, 04:41 PM
and oklahoma still sucks

mwynn05
01-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by jason
and oklahoma still sucks have you heard the song boys from oklahoma?

jason
01-11-2008, 04:53 PM
yup

but boys from oklahoma 'the song' = boys actually from oklahoma...

boys from oklahoma 'the football team' = boys from texas...

mwynn05
01-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by jason
yup

but boys from oklahoma 'the song' = boys actually from oklahoma...

boys from oklahoma 'the football team' = boys from texas... true my fave part is what he says about people in norman though

Elway7=HOF
01-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Staying in Navasota!

navscanmaster
01-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Elway7=HOF
Staying in Navasota!

yay!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jack_Daniels
01-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Elway7=HOF
Staying in Navasota!

He should go. More money ahead in the Fedora family future.
Bad move if his brother offered.

yoe64
01-13-2008, 11:01 AM
If he does go to Southern Miss, will he take any other coaches with him?

navscanmaster
01-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by yoe64
If he does go to Southern Miss, will he take any other coaches with him?
Don't think he would be in a spot to take any assistants with him since he would only be an assistant. Certainly not the Defensive Coordinator, though!!!

yoe64
01-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Well still, i heard he was taking a coach from around the area....But am not at liberty to say..

ag4
01-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Just talked to Fedora this weekend. He will not be going to USM this year. So that rumor can end.

yoe64
01-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah well thats what Nick Saban said.