PDA

View Full Version : 2007 THSCA Class 3A All-State Academic Teams

TexasHSFootball
12-14-2007, 12:17 AM
2007 THSCA Class 3A All-State Academic Teams (http://www.texashsfootball.com/awards/thsca07/academic3a.htm)

coach
12-14-2007, 12:24 AM
congrats on jimmyceatworld on earning this award

Panther One
12-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Way to hit the books guys! But just think, maybe if some of you would have put a little less effort into academics and more into football, your team would have done a little better this year. What's more important, Academic All-State or a state championship? The selfishness of striving for an individual award like this while sacrificing the team's success is just pitiful.

:D

rangerjoe33
12-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Congrats to all these kids. Awesome representation of Student Athlete.

charlesrixey
12-14-2007, 08:16 AM
:clap:

THIS is what high school sports are about!

44 Magnum
12-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Congratulations to Trent Ford - Robinson HS for making the "Elite" 3A Squad and to Nathan Kuehl - Robinson HS for making the "1st Team" 3A Squad. This post season recognition is truly awesome! Keep up the hard work in the classroom. We are proud of both of you!

deer spotter
12-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
Way to hit the books guys! But just think, maybe if some of you would have put a little less effort into academics and more into football, your team would have done a little better this year. What's more important, Academic All-State or a state championship? The selfishness of striving for an individual award like this while sacrificing the team's success is just pitiful.

:D

Surely you did not mean what you said!!!!
Academic All-State looks a lot better on your resume than a State Championship ring. You will go a lot further with academics than football. Believe me I am one of the best fans there is,but very few make it to play football for a pro team. When they see you were Academic All-State,that tells people that you are a good manager of time and you can do more than one thing at a time and do it well.

TheDOCTORdre
12-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by deer spotter
Academic All-State looks a lot better on your resume than a State Championship ring. You will go a lot further with academics than football. Believe me I am one of the best fans there is,but very few make it to play football for a pro team. When they see you were Academic All-State,that tells people that you are a good manager of time and you can do more than one thing at a time and do it well.

surely you knew that he was joking.

Panther One
12-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by deer spotter
The smiley face should have helped you identify my comments as heavy sarcasm. Afterall, my name was on this list ten years ago.

OldBison75
12-14-2007, 02:03 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY STUDENT ATHLETE LISTED. This award is the most impressive award you will get as a student athlete. Good luck to each of you in your future endeavors and GO TO COLLEGE. High School Football is a life of it's own-some will continue through College Sports and other will become fans. Walk proud through life in whatever path you end up following. Remember, self respect and respect for the accomplishments of others wiil set the standard for how people judge you.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-14-2007, 02:30 PM
well I guess it's clear that Gilmer has smarter players than Liberty Hill lol

eagles_victory
12-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by coach
congrats on jimmyceatworld on earning this award yea very proud of jimmyceatworld and Brad Walker too