PDA

View Full Version : Texans layin the smack down

IHStangFan
12-13-2007, 11:03 PM
on the Broncos. Did anyone see that 25yd run Ron Dayne had? He hit the hole..popped out the other side...and you could actually SEE him look around like "holy crap....NOW what" then he accellerated up field. I almost fell off the couch laughing at his reaction to making it out the back side. LOL!

Sage lookin pretty good too! Mario is looking like a MONSTER! 3 sacks so far tonight.

IHStangFan
12-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Williams almost got another one!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Go Cowboys.

buff4life
12-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Williams almost got another one!

its pissing me of bc Cutler can't get my boy B Marshall the ball...

3afan
12-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Go Cowboys.

:D

NDFootball
12-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I think South Park summarized it best in the Guitar Hero episode.

Stan to Jay Cutler: "My dad says you suck right now but you might have a shot at being pretty good someday."

IHStangFan
12-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Jerry Jones & Cell Block 3..I mean the Cowboys can suck my........big toe...

Cutler or not....Houston dominated the Broncos. It was pleasant to watch.....hope they keep improving and doing positive things.

Panther One
12-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Mario's 3.5 sacks tonight bump him up to second in the league. That'll probably change come Sunday, but the guy is on a tear right now. That's nine sacks in the last five games.

Leopards,class of 75
12-13-2007, 11:39 PM
Jerry Jones & Cell Block 3..I mean the Cowboys can suck my........big toe...

Cutler or not....Houston dominated the Broncos. It was pleasant to watch.....hope they keep improving and doing positive things. I agree! Good to see Houston dominating anyone. Maybe next year they will be a playoff contender.

Panther One
12-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
I agree! Good to see Houston dominating anyone. Maybe next year they will be a playoff contender.
They have to keep everyone healthy first. It would also help if they could move into a different division. Playing the Colts, Jags, and Titans twice a year doesn't help the record much. It just doesn't seem fair considering the best team in football gets to play the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills twice.

Leopards,class of 75
12-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
They have to keep everyone healthy first. It would also help if they could move into a different division. Playing the Colts, Jags, and Titans twice a year doesn't help the record much. It just doesn't seem fair considering the best team in football gets to play the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills twice. A very good point! I guess they are lucky to be 7-7.

IHStangFan
12-13-2007, 11:53 PM
A very good point! I guess they are lucky to be 7-7. agreed on all points you have made here. I wonder where they'd be at this point if they could have had everyone healthy up until this point. I must say though...Sage is lookin pretty dang good...and the 4th Q heroics continue also....kinda Manning-esque in that aspect. BIG 4th Qs. I hope they keep progressing in the direction they are now headed. :clap:

texansfan
12-14-2007, 02:07 AM
A great, great night!!! Fantastic game! Battle red, roof open, national TV, and Super Mario comes out and piles it on. Great game all around, everyone chipped in. I'm proud to be a Texans fan!

3afan
12-14-2007, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by texansfan
...I'm proud to be a Texans fan!

GO TARLETON!

themsu97
12-14-2007, 06:45 AM
think about this... the 5 games they played without ANdre Johnson... if they win even one of those games, I could go two, Atlanta and the first one against the Titans, and they are in the thick of the playoff race now... They have made huge strides in the two years with Kubiak and Smith...
they need to get better o linemen... the only way to compete in the division they are in is to be physical up front... their d line is coming around... mario, it seems, has figured it out... now their oline has to come around...

but that division is why I think the Colts are better, the pats would not be undefeated if they played in this division

Maroon87
12-14-2007, 11:18 AM
That loss to the Falcons and the home loss to the Titans will probably wind up keeping them out of the playoffs. They need to beat Indy and the Jags and have someone's bus go off a cliff or something.

JJ7997
12-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Go Cowboys.

This is an old ass thread and I've been gone for a couple days , so this is my reaction : GET REAL THE COWBOYS ARE PRETENDERS AND WILL BE BEAT BY THE VIKINGS IN THE PLAYOFFS !!!!!

K-MAC Chuck
12-15-2007, 12:45 AM
I must say though...Sage is lookin pretty dang good...

Yah, how about it?

I could use him on my playoff fantasy football team!! Oh wait---I have that Brady guy..never mind! :)

but, good to see the Texans do so well on National TV...err, on cable TV...errrr, on NFL TV that's only accessible if you buy into it on Dish Network and oh by the way Jerry Jones proves once again that he will go to any length to find a way to put more money in his pocket and not really care about the average NFL fan who really can't afford his ridiculous ticket prices as it is how the hell much are those tickets gonna cost when he opens up Jerry's World???? (uhhh, taking a deep breath, gasping for air)

g$$
12-15-2007, 05:52 AM
I agree! Good to see Houston dominating anyone. Maybe next year they will be a playoff contender.

I predicted 8-8 before the year. 7-7 now w/ Indy & Jax to come. Gonna be close playing in the best division in football.

With another good offseason (Draft & FA), I think Houston will be a playoff team next year. Kubiak & staff are doing a good job. Finally showing signs of life after Casserly & Capers regime.

g$$
12-15-2007, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
think about this... the 5 games they played without ANdre Johnson... if they win even one of those games, I could go two, Atlanta and the first one against the Titans, and they are in the thick of the playoff race now... They have made huge strides in the two years with Kubiak and Smith...
they need to get better o linemen... the only way to compete in the division they are in is to be physical up front... their d line is coming around... mario, it seems, has figured it out... now their oline has to come around...

but that division is why I think the Colts are better, the pats would not be undefeated if they played in this division

Great post, & injuries have decimated the Texans (league leading 17 on IR). Andre Johnson has scored a TD in every game he has played (7). The ATL game was a killer, as did losing twice to TENN & at Cleveland.

OL will be better. Charles Spencer is showing positive signs, McKinney will be back, etc. Need RB help & DB help ASAP. Kubiak & Smith are doing a great job. Pieces are starting to take shape. Owen Daniels is a fine TE. Ryans at LB, etc. Hopefully Dunta Robinson will be back next year from horrific injury (it may be longer than year due to knee & leg complications).

AFC South is best division in football hands down. Going to be fun in Houston really soon.

NDFootball
12-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
This is an old ass thread and I've been gone for a couple days , so this is my reaction : GET REAL THE COWBOYS ARE PRETENDERS AND WILL BE BEAT BY THE VIKINGS IN THE PLAYOFFS !!!!!

Try to be sober before you post something online please :)