PDA

View Full Version : Real World Time

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2007, 10:57 PM
After five and half years at ASU I'm finally done with my last degree, time to grow up and move on. Graduation is always a time for restrospection. I started thinking today about all the great times I've had in college and how much I have enjoyed my time here. So if anyone is in San Angelo on Saturday, stop by the Junell Center and show me some love.

wildstangs
12-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Congrats man. Mine is also Saturday.

You still trying to go to med school?

Snyder_TigerFan
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Congrats!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

No not now. Life happens if you know what I mean. Too much time, too much money, not enough time and not enough money.

I decided that I can help people and contribute to society and make alot of money without going $250K in debt for school.

I'm gonna sell drugs....

For pfizer hopefully.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2007, 11:25 PM

Congrats to you as well.

You already have a teaching job lined up, right?

wildstangs
12-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, moving to Plainview. I told someone the other day that I was moving to Plainview. He said "moving to plainview? on purpose?"

Pharm. Rep will be a great career - Seems like a few nice looking women are in that profession.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-13-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeah, moving to Plainview. I told someone the other day that I was moving to Plainview. He said "moving to plainview? on purpose?"

Pharm. Rep will be a great career - Seems like a few nice looking women are in that profession.

Haha well yeah, about to be one good looking guy.

pirate4state
12-14-2007, 12:20 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Fellas!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-15-2007, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Fellas!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Rita.

SWMustang
12-15-2007, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
No not now. Life happens if you know what I mean. Too much time, too much money, not enough time and not enough money.

I decided that I can help people and contribute to society and make alot of money without going $250K in debt for school.

I'm gonna sell drugs....

For pfizer hopefully.

r u relocating?

WylieBulldog92
12-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Wildstangs did you sub and student teach at Wylie?

DDBooger
12-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
After five and half years at ASU I'm finally done with my last degree, time to grow up and move on. Graduation is always a time for restrospection. I started thinking today about all the great times I've had in college and how much I have enjoyed my time here. So if anyone is in San Angelo on Saturday, stop by the Junell Center and show me some love. congrats man! i graduate today as well!:D couple more years it will be Doc Boog! :eek: :cool: