PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield Ad resigns!!!

coach
12-13-2007, 09:52 PM
the fairfield eagles are looking for a new ad as of today when David Haynes resigned this afternoon

mwynn05
12-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by coach
the fairfield eagles are looking for a new ad as of today when David Haynes resigned this afternoon I would bet money he was pressured...they should have waited one more year and they could have had me

eagle40
12-13-2007, 11:11 PM
HALLELUJAH

coach
12-14-2007, 12:03 AM
yeah it was forced the funny thing is that von wade is the interim ad

eagles_victory
12-14-2007, 12:14 AM
Im hearing Cody Wynn as the lead candidate for the job. He led Michigan St. to an Alamo Bowl Victory over Nebraska in 07

mwynn05
12-14-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by coach
yeah it was forced the funny thing is that von wade is the interim ad lol i like mr wade....very good principle....they need to give ad to worley and hire just a fb coach....lol jk....kind of the only reason im kidding is because no good football coach would take the job if they couldn;t be AD too....i really wouldnt mid seein worley gettin AD

coach
12-14-2007, 12:25 AM
me neither he deserves it but you are right no good fb coach would do that

kaorder1999
12-14-2007, 12:27 AM
in my opinion, in classifications 3A and lower its tough to have a successful football program if the AD is NOT the Head Football Coach

eagles_victory
12-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
in my opinion, in classifications 3A and lower its tough to have a successful football program if the AD is NOT the Head Football Coach im not disagreeing bc i think you are right but i have always kind of wondered why is it that way. Like what is good about doing both that helps?

coachc45
12-14-2007, 09:38 AM
It is called Money! Most small schools can't afford to pay a Head Football Coach enough money to come there without the AD title and money. If I am going to coach at a small school, why would I take a job that pays 5-7 thousand less than the small school right up the road!

eagles_victory
12-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by coachc45
It is called Money! Most small schools can't afford to pay a Head Football Coach enough money to come there without the AD title and money. If I am going to coach at a small school, why would I take a job that pays 5-7 thousand less than the small school right up the road! Maybe your generous like Bobby Petrino. Maybe you actually got in coaching for the kids and not for the money.

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
im not disagreeing bc i think you are right but i have always kind of wondered why is it that way. Like what is good about doing both that helps?
AD is an administrative position, much like Principal. At the 3A and below, and probably many 4A's, the cost to pay an additional admin PLUS a head coach would very rarely be feasible. It's more about money lacking in the budget, than money in the AD/HC's pocket.

kaorder1999
12-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Maybe your generous like Bobby Petrino. Maybe you actually got in coaching for the kids and not for the money. you still must provide for your family. It's not a hobby, its a career.

Johnny Utah
12-14-2007, 11:57 AM
No matter what happens, KEEP WORLEY!!!

mwynn05
12-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by coachc45
It is called Money! Most small schools can't afford to pay a Head Football Coach enough money to come there without the AD title and money. If I am going to coach at a small school, why would I take a job that pays 5-7 thousand less than the small school right up the road! well i understand the economics and everything that goes along with it i was just sayin

coach
12-15-2007, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
AD is an administrative position, much like Principal. At the 3A and below, and probably many 4A's, the cost to pay an additional admin PLUS a head coach would very rarely be feasible. It's more about money lacking in the budget, than money in the AD/HC's pocket.

there are several ad's that get paid more than the principal and evenn the superintendent and johnny utah i talked to worley tonight and he is doing great

mwynn05
12-15-2007, 10:22 AM
did they win?

coach
12-15-2007, 10:24 AM
lol yeah something like 78-44 they were an exact replica of grosebeck they were all white but one guy and he was there best player but he couldnt start for ff lol

eagles_victory
12-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Worley is doing a pretty good coaching job this year. I dont think anybody would of thought this team would have 1 loss at this point in the season and hold wins over Glen Rose, and blowing out Hearne. Coach u going to Robinson Tuesday