PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker Denies Claims Of Reported Affair!!!

ILS1
12-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Tony Parker says he's not a double dribbler.

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria were married in July.

The San Antonio Spurs star and his wife, Eva Longoria, issued a statement Wednesday night defending their marriage against claims by a French model that she had an affair with Parker in September.

"I love my wife," Parker, 25, said in the statement from Longoria's spokeswoman, Liza Anderson. "She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

"Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband," said the 32-year-old actress, who stars on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."

Alexandra Paressant made the allegations in an interview with celebrity gossip Web site X17.

Anderson said in a separate statement Wednesday the claims were "completely, 100 percent false and untrue. All high-profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships."

Parker and Longoria were married in a civil ceremony July 6 in Paris. The next day, a priest married them in a church across from the Louvre Museum, followed by an exclusive bash at a storied French chateau.

Story Link (www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/13/people.longoria.parker.ap/index.html)

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Tony Parker says he's not a double dribbler.

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria were married in July.

The San Antonio Spurs star and his wife, Eva Longoria, issued a statement Wednesday night defending their marriage against claims by a French model that she had an affair with Parker in September.

"I love my wife," Parker, 25, said in the statement from Longoria's spokeswoman, Liza Anderson. "She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

"Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband," said the 32-year-old actress, who stars on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."

Alexandra Paressant made the allegations in an interview with celebrity gossip Web site X17.

Anderson said in a separate statement Wednesday the claims were "completely, 100 percent false and untrue. All high-profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships."

Parker and Longoria were married in a civil ceremony July 6 in Paris. The next day, a priest married them in a church across from the Louvre Museum, followed by an exclusive bash at a storied French chateau.

Story Link (www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/13/people.longoria.parker.ap/index.html)

If this is true, he replaces Hugh Grant as the stupidest man on
the planet.:doh:

Panther One
12-13-2007, 02:01 PM
I googled this Alexandra Paressant to see what she looks like and discovered that she apparently does not like to wear clothes.

kepdawg
12-13-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.indypresscomics.com/blog/paressant.jpg

charlesrixey
12-13-2007, 02:48 PM
apparently she was previously sued by Ronaldinho, a brazilian soccer player and a former flame, because she has publically stated she partied so much with him it affected his World Cup play

?

sounds like a strange woman to me

NDFootball
12-13-2007, 02:48 PM
:mad:

Even the French are trying to stop the Spurs now. People are getting that desperate! This is just a sad attempt from Mark Cuban to distract the Spurs so they have a better shot at winning a championship b/c Choke Nowitzki can't do it alone. :D

Daddy D 11
12-13-2007, 02:53 PM
who in their right mind would cheat on eva longoria?!:confused: :mad: :mad:

buff4ever
12-13-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
who in their right mind would cheat on eva longoria?!:confused: :mad: :mad:

No offense buddy, but eva is one high maintenance babe, not a bad looking one but very high maintenance. On top of that, she has nothing compared to this girl in the way of looks if you go solely on looks. just saying!

But no one should cheat on their loved ones period. I am just responding to the general idea of your comment that I know you were basing your opinion on.