PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer/Liberty Hill M&G......????

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Is there gonna be one??

Did we decide on George's at 12:00??

Halftime M&G at the stands opposite the scoreboard like last year??

If there is one at Georges, I am hoping to get there around 1:00. Plan on leaving at 8:00 AM, but with me and my daughter both in the vehicle, no telling how many "potty stops" we will have to make!!:p :p

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is there gonna be one??

Did we decide on George's at 12:00??

Halftime M&G at the stands opposite the scoreboard like last year??

If there is one at Georges, I am hoping to get there around 1:00. Plan on leaving at 8:00 AM, but with me and my daughter both in the vehicle, no telling how many "potty stops" we will have to make!!:p :p

For sure the halftime M&G, same as where we met last year!

I thought I'd be at George's by Noon, but now I think it'll be closer to 1pm. I'll also be leaving Sinton around 8am.

Old Tiger
12-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I hear LHPM might be tailgating :)

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
For sure the halftime M&G, same as where we met last year!

I thought I'd be at George's by Noon, but now I think it'll be closer to 1pm. I'll also be leaving Sinton around 8am.

Don't forget the flag!!!!

Maybe we can have it at both places, for those who show up and Georges, but not the M&G....there were several last year that did that!!!

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 11:40 AM
Don't forget the flag!!!!

Maybe we can have it at both places, for those who show up and Georges, but not the M&G....there were several last year that did that!!!

The flag is in the Trailblazer & ready to go! :thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I hear LHPM might be tailgating :)
There will be tailgating again. Everyone is welcome to join. Super R and Daddy D 11 are the only two LH people who bite. :devil: ;)

With our send-off being around noon, I doubt seriously that I will be able to join everyone at George's. :( But, I will definitely be there at halftime. :)

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
There will be tailgating again. Everyone is welcome to join. Super R and Daddy D 11 are the only two LH people who bite. :devil: ;)

With our send-off being around noon, I doubt seriously that I will be able to join everyone at George's. :( But, I will definitely be there at halftime. :)

I hope to hit Georges, if we are running late, I will probably just try and find you at the tailgate party!!

Daddy D 11
12-13-2007, 02:13 PM

if by bite you mean stun everyone with good looks, then yes, we bite :D

CHS_CG
12-13-2007, 02:17 PM
If there are a bunch going to be at Georges Ill go.. if everybody decides to skip georges and go tailgating im up for that too. Just need to know whats gunna happen.

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
If there are a bunch going to be at Georges Ill go.. if everybody decides to skip georges and go tailgating im up for that too. Just need to know whats gunna happen.

I can't promise what time I'll be at George's, but I KNOW I'll be at the halftime M&G.

I wish we could get a general idea of who would like to meet at George's. If no one is interested - we can just save the M&G for halftime.

kepdawg
12-13-2007, 03:43 PM
I can't promise what time I'll be at George's, but I KNOW I'll be at the halftime M&G.

I wish we could get a general idea of who would like to meet at George's. If no one is interested - we can just save the M&G for halftime.

Sounds to me like G is the only one who wants to go to George's and he'll be in Mesquite!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 03:48 PM

Maybe we should just hit the tailgate party instead???

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Maybe we should just hit the tailgate party instead??? Maybe. If I didn't want to try and catch some of the Cuero/China Spring game - I'd stay and go to George's after the game.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Maybe. If I didn't want to try and catch some of the Cuero/China Spring game - I'd stay and go to George's after the game.

We are leaving right after the game and headed home. Ashton has to work the next morning!

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
We are leaving right after the game and headed home. Ashton has to work the next morning! and after looking at a map, I seriously doubt we'd make it in time to see any of the Cuero game LOL

Cuero had better win so I can watch them next week! :)

LH Panther Mom
12-13-2007, 04:31 PM
and after looking at a map, I seriously doubt we'd make it in time to see any of the Cuero game LOL
I started to say something, but then I remembered how you've told me you drive. :eek: :crazy1: :crazy: :crazy1:

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I started to say something, but then I remembered how you've told me you drive. :eek: :crazy1: :crazy: :crazy1: Considering I'd have Crazy Eddie and possibly Ruben with me - you just never know with those guys!! :D We'll probably end up in Round Rock for the Cove game.

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Considering I'd have Crazy Eddie and possibly Ruben with me - you just never know with those guys!! :D We'll probably end up in Round Rock for the Cove game.

HAHA!! Crazy Eddie is going to bless us with his presence??

Does T know that???:p

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 05:23 PM
HAHA!! Crazy Eddie is going to bless us with his presence??

Does T know that???:p

LOL

No she doesn't & it isn't 100% either. I'd say right now we're sitting at a 65% chance though!

Ranger Mom
12-13-2007, 05:23 PM
LOL

No she doesn't & it isn't 100% either. I'd say right now we're sitting at a 65% chance though!

Shhh....let's delete these posts and not tell her!!!:D :D

pirate4state
12-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Shhh....let's delete these posts and not tell her!!!:D :D Okay! :devil: I'll let you do it. I'm going home! :wave:

Old Tiger
12-13-2007, 08:11 PM
If there are a bunch going to be at Georges Ill go.. if everybody decides to skip georges and go tailgating im up for that too. Just need to know whats gunna happen. Finding a place where you are wanted is a tough task eh?

PHS Wildcats
12-13-2007, 10:37 PM
I'll be at Cheddars, but I'll be at the Halftime M&G

marlin fan
12-14-2007, 10:53 AM
sooo p4s u want ur big red dontchu?

pirate4state
12-14-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
sooo p4s u want ur big red dontchu?

:thumbsup: ;) It's all good B. If you don't feel well stay home.

marlin fan
12-14-2007, 11:13 AM
:thumbsup: ;) It's all good B. If you don't feel well stay home. already told deb i was comming

pirate4state
12-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Cool! We'll see you there!! :)

CHS_CG
12-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Shhh....let's delete these posts and not tell her!!!:D :D

HAHA funny.....

So do we have a def. plan?

pirate4state
12-14-2007, 10:14 PM
HAHA funny.....

So do we have a def. plan?

Gonna try and get to Waco by 1pm. Will swing by George's for a bit since Aussie is gonna be there. I'll call you when I get into town.

CHS_CG
12-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Gonna try and get to Waco by 1pm. Will swing by George's for a bit since Aussie is gonna be there. I'll call you when I get into town.

I will leave caldwell by 11:30 then gives me time to get gas and cash and on the road

44INAROW
12-14-2007, 10:33 PM

you'll have "one for me" ok? I'll be there in spirit ;)

pirate4state
12-15-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
you'll have "one for me" ok? I'll be there in spirit ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pirate4state
12-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Okay people

Pre-game M&G at either:

George's between Noon-2pm
Tailgating between 1pm-game time

Half-time M&G:

End zone OPPOSITE the scoreboard