PDA

View Full Version : Scouts inc. ranks the best QB's in the NFL 1-64.

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2007, 10:44 AM
No Romo isn't #1.:clap: :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=3147842

King_LeYoeNidas
12-13-2007, 10:48 AM
I'll take Romo @ 3 over Favre. *#@! Tom Brady.

Phil C
12-13-2007, 12:45 PM
In 1969 QB James Street led UT to the national championship in college football. He was known as a great option qb at running the wishbone but his passing was considered only fair compared to other quarterbacks. Someone asked Coach Royal what he thought about Street as a passer and he replied "I don't know hot others rate him but he pleases us."

Buccaneer
12-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Where is Troy Smith?

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Where is Troy Smith?

Holding a clip board on the Raven's sideline.:thinking:

Daddy D 11
12-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Where is Troy Smith?

is that a serious question:thinking:

Highschoolfan78
12-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Am I the only one enjoying seeing Carr all the way down at 63? haha.. How's that for a number 1 draft pick?

Daddy D 11
12-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Carr has been a bust since day one, thats what the Texas deserve, they are always making dumb draft choices

themsu97
12-13-2007, 03:11 PM
that's right... the Texans are... they wasted a #1 on Andre Johnson... they wasted it on Mario as well...
nimrod...

WylieBulldog92
12-13-2007, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
that's right... the Texans are... they wasted a #1 on Andre Johnson... they wasted it on Mario as well...
nimrod...
Hooray for sarcasm!!!

McBlabb is about 40 spots too high.

Stownhorse
12-13-2007, 05:42 PM
McNabb and Eli dont deserve those spots.

TexanFan4Life
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
nimrod...

What? Mario is one of the best DEs in football this season. He's finally turned the corner and started living up to the expectations. Afterall, it does take D Linemen about 2-3 years to fully adjust to the NFL game. To take a word out of your book: nimrod.

Do you even watch football? Andre Johnson isn't a WASTE of anything by anybody.

EDIT: If you were being sarcastic, nevermind.
If you were being serious, this post still applies.

big daddy russ
12-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
What? Mario is one of the best DEs in football this season. He's finally turned the corner and started living up to the expectations. Afterall, it does take D Linemen about 2-3 years to fully adjust to the NFL game. To take a word out of your book: nimrod.

Do you even watch football? Andre Johnson isn't a WASTE of anything by anybody.

EDIT: If you were being sarcastic, nevermind.
If you were being serious, this post still applies.
It's funny how the Texans' brass suddenly looks extremely smart for picking Mario over Bush, doesn't it?

crzyjournalist03
12-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
McNabb and Eli dont deserve those spots.

I think they're right about where they should be...when healthy, McNabb is arguably still top 5 material...a half season of McNabb is better than a full season of a lot of QBs.

Manning is rated as a below-average starter, and behind draft buddy Philip Rivers...I don't think many teams have backups that are in a class with Manning, inconsistencies and all.

Stownhorse
12-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I think they're right about where they should be...when healthy, McNabb is arguably still top 5 material...a half season of McNabb is better than a full season of a lot of QBs.

Manning is rated as a below-average starter, and behind draft buddy Philip Rivers...I don't think many teams have backups that are in a class with Manning, inconsistencies and all.

Im just saying what I think. McNabb IMO is border line washed up. Eli just cant keep nothing together.

TexanFan4Life
12-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
It's funny how the Texans' brass suddenly looks extremely smart for picking Mario over Bush, doesn't it?

Oh yeah! I kind of wish all the 'Mario/Reggie/Vince' talk would go away though. What's done is done, ya know.

For what it's worth, I thought the Mario pick was the right one. But you have to give it to the clowns at ESPN to STILL bash the Texans every chance they get. On Around the Horn yesterday ALL 4 sportswriters on the show still said the Texans should have picked Vince Young.

Sweetwater Red
12-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

:thinking:

What about VY?

I wonder if Arthur Blank is regretting not taking LT.

Okay, I have no idea where I'm going with this....:D