PDA

View Full Version : Crockett @ Navasota

lilred19
09-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Who Do Ya'll Think will pull this one out? being that Navasota juss came out of a 30 point win over Brenham, and this is Crockett's first game. Don't count out the dawgs baby!

Speed24
09-03-2003, 07:18 PM
With Navasota being a team in our district, I know what kind of talent they have. If Crockett can control Smith and slow down the running game..then they will be in the game.

the tigers are back
09-03-2003, 07:34 PM
Crockett have a chance if they can keep contain the running game,but if navasota gonna win the tough games they must pass the ball in this game.I pick crockett to win only if they can keep mr. smith under 100 yds.

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-03-2003, 08:56 PM
How is Navasota's passing game looking this year?

Strike Fast
09-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Chris Smith is not the only weapon the Bulldogs need to worry about this week. The Rattler offense didn't even get a chance to show their stuff in the Dome, and let's not forget about that punishing Rattler defense. Just ask the cubs. They Rattlers were punishing that Cub offense all day long. They wanted no more of that swarming Rattler defense. The Bulldog defense better get ready to strap their helmet's on tight, cause that Smith boy will run you over and keep on trucking into that endzone.

Matthew328
09-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Navasota should take this one....I am telling you watch out for the Rattlers..they may very well win Region 3!

Compudyne
09-04-2003, 02:11 PM
My informants in Newton tell me that Crockett is very average on Defense but have a Big Play Offense. I don't know much about Navasota so I will take Crockett in a close one.

Crockett - 21

Navasota - 20