PDA

View Full Version : The next Johnny Cash?

gold_33
12-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I know the Man in Black can never be topped but I saw this kid this morning while flipping through the channels and for being 15yrs old its pretty good.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRzbkAtm0fU)

espn1
12-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Incredible!

mistanice
12-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
I know the Man in Black can never be topped but I saw this kid this morning while flipping through the channels and for being 15yrs old its pretty good.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRzbkAtm0fU)

just say you were watching ellen's show ;) , but ya kid does sound good, saw where he's the next Juanny Cash.

STANG RED
12-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Amazing!!! And he's just 15. Wow.

I just hope he goes on and developes his own style and doesnt just become a Johnny Cash impersonator. If he can do that, he's got a very big future ahead of him. Seems like a very nice and humble kid also. I wish him well.

ensig
12-12-2007, 11:13 PM
amazing voice.... but doesnt have that renegade appeal of cash.... needs to develop his own style/image away from the man in black

coach
12-13-2007, 05:50 AM
thats pretty damn good

espn1
12-13-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by ensig
amazing voice.... but doesnt have that renegade appeal of cash.... needs to develop his own style/image away from the man in black Yeah! He probably needs to go to prison for a while.:D :confused: :D

Phil C
12-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Fantastic! A future star coming! Good luck Vince!

Macarthur
12-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Um, am I missing something here?

Sure, he's got a good voice, but not sure where all the amazing stuff is coming from.

And from a historical standpoint, there will never be anything like Johnny Cash, Elvis, Jerry Lee, The Beatles, etc. It just can't happen because those folks blazed the trail into unchartered territory. Everything now is simply a derivation of what has already been done. I know I' stating the obvious here, but I didn't really find anything "amazing" about this kid. Cool voice, but amazing?

raider red 2000
12-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur

Sure, he's got a good voice, but not sure where all the amazing stuff is coming from.

And from a historical standpoint, there will never be anything like Johnny Cash, Elvis, Jerry Lee, The Beatles, etc. It just can't happen because those folks blazed the trail into unchartered territory. Everything now is simply a derivation of what has already been done. I know I' stating the obvious here, but I didn't really find anything "amazing" about this kid. Cool voice, but amazing?

i totally agree.

CelinaProud
12-13-2007, 02:11 PM

He's an AMAZING imitation. I grew up on Johnny Cash and Waylon & Willie, et all and you're right nobody can blaze a trail that has already been lit up ...BUT he has a great voice this boy, and think about this, at 15 his voice probably hasn't deepened completely yet. He'll get better, and hopefully, start singing his own songs. He's definitely in the right genre though!

raider red 2000
12-13-2007, 02:15 PM
[i]He's definitely in the right genre though! [/B]

we just have to hope he dosnt sell out and become a rapper :)

CelinaProud
12-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
we just have to hope he dosnt sell out and become a rapper :)
LMHO!!!! That would bee some interesting RAP! :doh:

raider red 2000
12-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
LMHO!!!! That would bee some interesting RAP! :doh:

:)

Buccaneer
12-13-2007, 05:00 PM
He is no Dewey Cox!

GreenGobbla
12-13-2007, 05:29 PM
hes good....

Antec
12-13-2007, 06:29 PM
Hank Willaims III sounds like his grandad alt country

STANG RED
12-13-2007, 06:53 PM

Your absolutley right. Every 15 year old boy I know can do the same thing.:doh: :hand:

And the answer to your question is YES, you are missing something!