PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Good Now!

pakrat
02-10-2003, 08:32 PM
I got a new star today. It's Christmas in February. I didn't think it could happen since I had a lower average than last week. Thank You! Was it you bearcat1 and maybe Jacket2000 that helped me? Old Card, you are the only one who might be justified in giving me a low score because I have poked a little fun at you, but I like you or I wouldn't bother. Now I find out you gave a bunch of one star ratings. Well if you zapped me, look at me now! 4 stars! :D

sinton66
02-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Chances are real good that it was StinkyPete. He gave out 32 of them.

3afan08
02-10-2003, 10:14 PM
I got a new star too. Now i have 2

pakrat
02-10-2003, 11:19 PM
Is Stinky Pete still around? I haven't seen any of his posts that I can remember since I got on this board during the play-offs.

sinton66
02-10-2003, 11:22 PM
Don't think he's even a member anymore. Kinda "personna non grata". Looked him up on SinFan75's "WOW" post, says "unregistered" under his name. You can't post if you're unregistered, right? Kinda Strange!

<small>[ February 10, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

HotDawg89
02-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Oh pakrat- We weren't gonna leave ya out there!
I helped you too. I've sort of been dishing them out to those of us who have been pooped on.

pakrat
02-11-2003, 04:47 PM
HotDawg89, I returned the favor. I hope we still like each other after the 2003 football season. I liked Burnet's chances last year and will be surprised if they don't do as well this yr.

Old Cardinal
02-11-2003, 05:14 PM
To Pakrat: It's interesting how some of you that I really thought deserved a one star- sometime back, have cleaned up your act...If I, and other had not zapped you, its possible, just possible that you would not be exibiting the high-quality post that you are now making. If I could vote again on your current contributions, they would be much higher ratings now!

pakrat
02-12-2003, 02:36 AM
Old Card, I have a split personalty. During football season I morph into a rabid fan, but a month after the last game, I settle into my usual nice guy self. You may not like me again next football season because I am going to razz Bridge City. :p :D Actually, I was around when BC ruled with Woo-Woo Woster. Did you play on his team?

Old Cardinal
02-12-2003, 02:15 PM
No I did not play with Steve Wooster, I was Coaching 15 year olds in Baseball when I was 21 years of age and Coached a team that played the Redskins that he played on, a number of times, in summer ball. Steve Wooster and George Crawford and some of the others that age played in a Alumni game; you could still see why he was an ALL-State catcher in HS, even though he is 55 years of age now. Steve could have gone on scholarship to College in either baseball or football. They really stomped folks in the Playoffs, in both sports, back in the mid-sixties.

bearcat1
02-12-2003, 11:05 PM
pakrat:
I got a new star today. It's Christmas in February. I didn't think it could happen since I had a lower average than last week. Thank You! Was it you bearcat1 and maybe Jacket2000 that helped me? Old Card, you are the only one who might be justified in giving me a low score because I have poked a little fun at you, but I like you or I wouldn't bother. Now I find out you gave a bunch of one star ratings. Well if you zapped me, look at me now! 4 stars! :D Yes I did.
bc