PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Alba is pregnant

Maroon87
12-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Don't worry...I will live up to my responsibilities as the father and be very involved in the child's life...:D

Seriously, I just read about it on Yahoo.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-12-2007, 03:45 PM
good luck with the herpes she got from Jeter.

big daddy russ
12-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
good luck with the herpes she got from Jeter.
Dude, she got those from me.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Dude, she got those from me.

my fault.

Maroon87
12-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Don't worry...I got all my vaccinations. ;)

waterboy
12-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Dude..........I promise..........I just slipped and fell in...........and she's pregnant?? Man, I gotta be more careful!:D

Wait a minute.......she has Herpes???!! Oh no............

big daddy russ
12-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Dude..........I promise..........I just slipped and fell in...........and she's pregnant?? Man, I gotta be more careful!:D

Wait a minute.......she has Herpes???!! Oh no............
Sorry, man. I've been spreading them like wildfire.

I'd also watch out for Jessica Simpson, Jessica Biel, Hayden Panetierre (she's 17 now, legal in Texas!), and Rosie O'Donnell.

About that last one, Wild Turkey does funny things to me.

lakers
12-12-2007, 05:19 PM

I'd also watch out for Jessica Simpson, Jessica Biel, Hayden Panetierre (she's 17 now, legal in Texas!), and Rosie O'Donnell.

haha

lmao

waterboy
12-12-2007, 05:56 PM

I think you mighta had an effect on her, too.........judging by the way she don't like men no more!:D

big daddy russ
12-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I think you mighta had an effect on her, too.........judging by the way she don't like men no more!:D
It was a two-for-one deal. Her girlfriend told me to bring Rosie along or leave the both of them.

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2007, 06:07 PM
It was a two-for-one deal. Her girlfriend told me to bring Rosie along or leave the both of them.

You mean her wife?

http://www.glennbeck.com/picoftheday/02-27-04-pod.jpg

injuredinmelee
12-12-2007, 06:16 PM

please see the following:

Sect 1
Article 2 A: It is inpermissible to admit to, fantasize about, pretend in a jesting nature that you have had intimate relations with Rosie o'Donnell. An infraction of this sort will be grounds for immediate MAN CARD revocation.

lakers
12-12-2007, 06:16 PM
haha
lmao

lakers
12-12-2007, 06:17 PM
injured, u goin to the snyder game?

Maroon87
12-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You mean her wife?

http://www.glennbeck.com/picoftheday/02-27-04-pod.jpg

Wow...that really did nothing for me...LOL

Sweetwater Red
12-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Wow...that really did nothing for me...LOL

Right.:D

I was disappointed too.

big daddy russ
12-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
please see the following:

Sect 1
Article 2 A: It is inpermissible to admit to, fantasize about, pretend in a jesting nature that you have had intimate relations with Rosie o'Donnell. An infraction of this sort will be grounds for immediate MAN CARD revocation.

:D :D :D

g$$
12-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Is this confirmed about Alba? Is it really Jeter's?

One lucky dude whoever it is...beautiful & sexy gal.

Maroon87
12-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Is this confirmed about Alba? Is it really Jeter's?

One lucky dude whoever it is...beautiful & sexy gal.

Associated Press

NEW YORK - Jessica Alba and her boyfriend, producer Cash Warren, are expecting a baby.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring/early summer," Alba's publicist, Brad Cafarelli, said Wednesday in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

The couple met on the set of "The Fantastic Four." Alba co-starred in the 2005 film and Warren was a director's assistant, according to People magazine, which first reported Alba's pregnancy on its Web site.

Alba, 26, stars in the new thriller "Awake," and recently appeared in "Good Luck Chuck" and "The Ten." The sex symbol first gained fame as an action star on TV's "Dark Angel," then in films including "Fantastic Four" and "Sin City."

g$$
12-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Associated Press

NEW YORK - Jessica Alba and her boyfriend, producer Cash Warren, are expecting a baby.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring/early summer," Alba's publicist, Brad Cafarelli, said Wednesday in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

The couple met on the set of "The Fantastic Four." Alba co-starred in the 2005 film and Warren was a director's assistant, according to People magazine, which first reported Alba's pregnancy on its Web site.

Alba, 26, stars in the new thriller "Awake," and recently appeared in "Good Luck Chuck" and "The Ten." The sex symbol first gained fame as an action star on TV's "Dark Angel," then in films including "Fantastic Four" and "Sin City."

Wow, thanks.

So glad we were careful!

injuredinmelee
12-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by lakers
injured, u goin to the snyder game?

I am still in North Dakota. Hoping Abilene High wins this week so i can go to the final.