PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill and Celina - Must Like Good Bakeries...

Milk That Cow
12-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Because They have been Playing nothing but Cupcakes and Creampuffs...

:D

just joking...

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow

just joking...

Spoken by a true loser!! I noticed you didn't state your hometown ~ Are you embarrassed because they lost? :evillol:

Txbroadcaster
12-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by LHPantherfanII
Spoken by a true loser!! I noticed you didn't state your hometown ~ Are you embarrassed because they lost? :evillol:

Wow calling him a loser when he states he was just joking

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Wow calling him a loser when he states he was just joking
Just because you put jk doesn't mean you didn't mean what you said ~ like ... loser -- oh yeah just kidding!:kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Just because you put jk doesn't mean you didn't mean what you said ~ like ... loser -- oh yeah just kidding!:kiss:

http://www.fetchportland.com/dog_products/dogtoys/smalljpgs/chillpill_sm.jpg

44INAROW
12-12-2007, 12:55 PM
where's the Rookie smiley when we need it :D j/k

after you've got a few 100 post under your belt, you'll understand the personalities of certain posters......... I'll be willing to bet LHPM got a belly laugh out of Bull Butter's post.. I know I did............. :D

Ranger Mom
12-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
where's the Rookie smiley when we need it :D j/k

do we have one??

44INAROW
12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
do we have one??

not sure, but I'll look for one...:p

pirate4state
12-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
do we have one??

No, but I found this one http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/newbie.gif

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 01:00 PM
You are totally right ... I'm a rookie ~ need to learn the ropes!! I'll have fun while tryin!! :kiss:

DDBooger
12-12-2007, 01:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DWinter/noob.jpg

Panther One
12-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow

just joking...
"That's not true! So get your facts straight!" - Mike Gundy

We're just so good that we make our opponents look like cupcakes and creampuffs...:D

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
"That's not true! So get your facts straight!" - Mike Gundy

We're just so good that we make our opponents look like cupcakes and creampuffs...:D
Oh, SNAP! :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Daddy D 11
12-12-2007, 01:49 PM
im a man!!! - Mike Gundy haha

Runnin Panther
12-12-2007, 02:17 PM
You what crack me up is Ranger Mom and pirate4state are such MOMS. They are always trying to get the children to play nicely together. :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
12-12-2007, 02:26 PM
We were beating LH at half. Ended up losing by 12 :(

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
We were beating LH at half. Ended up losing by 12 :(
That's why it's "half" - there are four quarters instead of just two. ;)

Old Tiger
12-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That's why it's "half" - there are four quarters instead of just two. ;) We got the moral victory! I never did believe in those till this year. Were we the only team to lead yall for that long this year?

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
We got the moral victory! I never did believe in those till this year. Were we the only team to lead yall for that long this year?
Nope - 1 1/2 hour rain delay against Waco Connally, after they scored the first TD. :D

Old Tiger
12-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Nope - 1 1/2 hour rain delay against Waco Connally, after they scored the first TD. :D haha

Daddy D 11
12-12-2007, 02:33 PM
rockdale and cuero have given us our best games this year. Rockdale had a great gameplay, they executed well all night. LH just finally started doing some ececuting of our own as the game went on and pulled it out. i said it before the season even started that rockdale would get second and be a very tough team. and i was right ( me patting myself on the back ) :D

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
rockdale and cuero have given us our best games this year. Rockdale had a great gameplay, they executed well all night. LH just finally started doing some ececuting of our own as the game went on and pulled it out. i said it before the season even started that rockdale would get second and be a very tough team. and i was right ( me patting myself on the back ) :D
:eek: :eek: I hope you not using you're throwing arm for that. :devil:

I honestly believe that almost every team has a point or points during the year that is their "defining" moment. Last year, for us, IMO, it was the 4-point back-to-back losses to Cuero and Wimberley. This year, again IMO, it was halftime of the Rockdale game. (And no.....I do NOT want to have been a fly on the wall in the locker room. :eek: :eek: ) I also think that the first half of the Rockdale was "their" moment. They came to play, showed they could play, and even though they left with a loss, I'm sure their confidence level was raised. I don't know this for fact, just a guess.....

Daddy D 11
12-12-2007, 02:43 PM
agreed! another turning point would be when these boys were born, they are gods gift to high school football :cool: :D

Panther One
12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Slow starts were the norm for us to start the season. Aside from the Cuero game, we had some pretty flat first half performances. I like to refer to it as a championship hangover.

Halftime Scores (Final):
Connally: 13-6 (33-13)
Burnet: 7-17 (34-17)
Gatesville: 21-7 (70-7)
Wimberley: 7-3 (35-10)
Rockdale: 16-19 (37-25)

Daddy D 11
12-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
I like to refer to it as a championship hangover.

what are you a scientist now? :thinking:

44INAROW
12-12-2007, 02:54 PM
:eek: :eek: I hope you not using you're throwing arm for that. :devil:

I honestly believe that almost every team has a point or points during the year that is their "defining" moment. This year, again IMO, it was halftime of the Rockdale game. (

Deb - I remember - you made that comment the night of the Rockdale game - I won't say what you said at halftime lol...... but after the game- you said you thought "the boys figured it out"and low and behold - they haven't stopped and looked back once since that night;)

LH Panther Mom
12-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I won't say what you said at halftime lol......
Thank you! It might get us both banned. :eek: :eek: ;)

Panther One
12-12-2007, 03:22 PM
We still didn't play that well in the second half of the Rockdale game. Better, but not great. I think the real turning point came after the second bye week. Once we got through the bye-Rockdale-bye portion of our schedule and were three weeks from the playoffs, we started to play like a team poised to win another title. We had only seen that against Cuero with a few glimpses in our other games, too.