PDA

View Full Version : People will Make anything racist

eagles_victory
12-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Just saw on Sportscenter where people made a deal about Arthur Blank Falcons owner making a racist comment. All Blank said was Vick has to watch himself and not eat a lot of fried chicken and french fries in jail and come out overwait if he wants to play in the NFL again.

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 12:38 PM
I can see where that would be racist ~ he didn't have to say the type of food. He could have just said ... He needs to stay in shape if he plans on playing in the NFL when he is out.

eagles_victory
12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
I eat fried chicken all the time and im white so i dont see how its racist. Plus even if he was saying it because Vick was black implying that black people eat fried chicken is that really the worst thing in the world

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I eat fried chicken all the time and im white so i dont see how its racist. Plus even if he was saying it because Vick was black implying that black people eat fried chicken is that really the worst thing in the world
I agree with you, I eat fried chicken all the time too and I'm white but ... you have to be politically correct (which I also don't agree with) at all times or you have to face consequences. Especially if you are in the media. I could keep going but then this will just become a racially motivated board ~ sorry ~ I understand your point totally but you and I both know that blacks have been portrayed as ... fried chicken, watermelon and barbque lovers - I love these foods also but ... life is life:dispntd:

Mustangpride09
12-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Maybe Vick is known for liking chicken and fries?

Old Tiger
12-12-2007, 02:08 PM
if you're one of those people who take that as racism then you're a complete idiot.

mwynn05
12-12-2007, 02:10 PM
i love fried chicken and im not black

pirate4state
12-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Complete stupidity.

:speech: :speech:

countdown to closing of the thread

in

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 :D