PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Petrino per ESPN

Old Tiger
12-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Is working on a deal to resign from the Falcons and take the head job at Arkansas.

Waste of a year....should have just stayed at Louisville.

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Is working on a deal to resign from the Falcons and take the head job at Arkansas.

Waste of a year....should have just stayed at Louisville.

Bobby Petrino is a shell of a man. He signed an extension at Louisville...then backed out. Signs a multi-year deal at Atlanta...now will back out supposedly.

Ridiculous.

kepdawg
12-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Maybe you should have told him Vick wasn't going to be his qb!

Things are a mess in Atlanta!

kepdawg
12-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Bobby Petrino is a shell of a man. He signed an extension at Louisville...then backed out. Signs a multi-year deal at Atlanta...now will back out supposedly.

Ridiculous.

The line forms to the left for coaches that bail on deals.

Maroon87
12-11-2007, 06:06 PM

Ridiculous.

Remember when Auburn tried to sneak him through the back door to replace Tuberville?

Actually it was a bunch of influential boosters not the administration but he seems to be a little shaky in term of integrity. Just my observation.

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Oh alright....

I guess I'll take the Atlanta job if nobody wants it.

;)

big daddy russ
12-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh alright....

I guess I'll take the Atlanta job if nobody wants it.

;)
I wouldn't. That's career suicide. The only jobs worse than that are as Santa at a local mall, a personal assistant to Rosie O'Donnell, an honest pollster in Russia, and the head coach in Miami.