PDA

View Full Version : China Spring 07 equals Hutto 05

Milk That Cow
12-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Hutto lost to #5 Cameron for District Title and then upset #5 undefeated Cameron in Quarterfinals to Play Cuero in Seminals...

China Spring lost to #5 LaVega for District Title and then upset #5 undefeated LaVega in Quarterfinals to Play Cuero in Seminals...

Nobody gave Hutto a chance against Cuero and the Hippos ended the Gobblers season in the Semifinals and lost the State Championship to Tatum by their chinny chin chin...

Now, what's gonna happen to China Spring...

Time Will Tell...

eagle40
12-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
Hutto lost to #5 Cameron for District Title and then upset #5 undefeated Cameron in Quarterfinals to Play Cuero in Seminals...

China Spring lost to #5 LaVega for District Title and then upset #5 undefeated LaVega in Quarterfinals to Play Cuero in Seminals...

Nobody gave Hutto a chance against Cuero and the Hippos ended the Gobblers season in the Semifinals and lost the State Championship to Tatum by their chinny chin chin...

Time Will Tell...

very true should be interesting to see how it unfolds, i would like to cs come out on top since everyone is counting them out

JT44
12-11-2007, 05:17 PM
I didn't think cuero could even be the favorite (if they are), after all they are region IV and most people thought they would've been out of the playoffs long ago.

So now since the gobblers have made the semi's everyone's looking to knock off the big bad gobblers.

oh yeah and since cs beat la vega and lv beat wos and bay city beat both cuero and wos Cuero has no chance........WHATEVER

JT44
12-11-2007, 05:19 PM
It is interesting, the similarities, there's also some similarities b/w this season and the 1987 state season for the gobblers. after all, austin is where cuero won their last title!

Gobbler Fan
12-11-2007, 05:19 PM
:clap:

Maybe the moon will be full too ...:thinking:

Panther One
12-11-2007, 05:20 PM
The biggest difference is that Hutto had a big, physical O-line and pounded the ball against Cuero whereas China will try to beat them through the air. I think running right at the Gobblers is still your best bet to beat them, so I'll go with Cuero in this by 2-3 tds.

JT44
12-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
The biggest difference is that Hutto had a big, physical O-line and pounded the ball against Cuero whereas China will try to beat them through the air. I think running right at the Gobblers is still your best bet to beat them, so I'll go with Cuero in this by 2-3 tds.

agreed, passing the ball is not the way to go against this D.

Panther One
12-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by JT44
...most people thought they would've been out of the playoffs long ago...
Dude, everyone expected Cuero to win region IV, so don't give us that sob story. Region IV is pretty weak this year aside from you guys.

Old Tiger
12-11-2007, 05:28 PM
IMO they are more comparable to Robinson from last yaer.

eagles_victory
12-11-2007, 05:57 PM
To me the difference is between Cuero 05 and Cuero 07. Cuero 05 was undefeated and ranked number 1 in the state and Hutto was the cindrella team. To me it just seemed like Hutto had no chance and when they won it was just mind boggling to me. This year Cuero has lost twice and arent as highly touted so I think that is where the difference lies. And as much of a Region 4 basher as I am I like Cuero by 14 in this one.

charlesrixey
12-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow

Time Will Tell...

we shall see

JT44
12-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
Dude, everyone expected Cuero to win region IV, so don't give us that sob story. Region IV is pretty weak this year aside from you guys.

only after playing LH, I knew a lot of people that thought cuero would make round 2 tops.