PDA

View Full Version : Thunderstruck

LH_Tuff
12-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Libery Hill - Let's start the day off right. :)

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/a/acdc/thunderstruck.html

Runnin Panther
12-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Libery Hill - Let's start the day off right. :)

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/a/acdc/thunderstruck.html

Just what I need to start my morning off right

Inspired by the words of the Great AC/DC Thunderstruck

The Buckeyes will be caught
In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder, can you hear it)

They will know there is no turning back (Thunder, can you see it)
Their minds will race
And wonder what can they do (Thunder, can touch it)
Then they’ll know
There was no help for them, no one can save them because they will have been THUNDERSTRUCK

Sounds of the Panthers
Beatin' in their hearts
The thunder they fear
We’ll tear them apart
And they will know they have been THUNDERSTRUCK

Buckeyes shakin' at the knees
Crying for someone to help them “please”.
But the Panthers are not kind
Yeah yeah yeah, THUNDERSTRUCK

Oh, THUNDERSTRUCK
Yeah

THUNDERSTRUCK, THUNDERSTRUCK
THUNDERSTRUCK, yeah, yeah, yeah

Panthers will be sayin yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
Yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
So fine

THUNDERSTRUCK, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Tunderstruck, THUNDERSTRUCK, THUNDERSTRUCK
Whoa baby, baby, THUNDERSTRUCK
You've been THUNDERSTRUCK, THUNDERSTRUCK
You've been THUNDERSTRUCK

ENOUGH SAID!

Bull19
12-11-2007, 09:46 AM
do you lh people think yall are the only team in america who uses that song? it makes me wanna vomit everytime i read a lh poster talking about thunderstruck this, thunderstruck that......................its most definetly played out

Runnin Panther
12-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
do you lh people think yall are the only team in america who uses that song? it makes me wanna vomit everytime i read a lh poster talking about thunderstruck this, thunderstruck that......................its most definetly played out

Well then I would suggest you stay far away from Waco Saturday around 4:00pm or your going to get to hear it a few more time.

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, grab a trash can or porcelain bowl and get after it. ;)

JJ7997
12-11-2007, 09:56 AM

I back Liberty Hill but I cant resist this : Varsity Blues came out how long ago ? :D

Aesculus gilmus
12-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Didn't the lead singer of that group drown in his own vomit or something?

Just sayin' I doubt if he could have made the team down at Liberty Hill.

Daddy D 11
12-11-2007, 10:01 AM
ill even admit its a little, somwhat funny at times. but hey, its what we are stuck with. atleast we are winning while this has been going on ( see signature ) :)

Adidas410s
12-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Liberty Hill is just a little late to the party on this song...had to wait until they started winning games a few years back so that they could use it! :)

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
Just what I need to start my morning off right

Inspired by the words of the Great AC/DC Thunderstruck

The Buckeyes will be caught
In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder, can you hear it)

They will know there is no turning back (Thunder, can you see it)
Their minds will race
And wonder what can they do (Thunder, can touch it)
Then they’ll know
There was no help for them, no one can save them because they will have been THUNDERSTRUCK

Sounds of the Panthers
Beatin' in their hearts
The thunder they fear
We’ll tear them apart

But the Panthers are not kind

Oh, THUNDERSTRUCK
Yeah

THUNDERSTRUCK, yeah, yeah, yeah

Panthers will be sayin yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
Yeah, it's alright
We're doing fine
So fine

THUNDERSTRUCK, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Tunderstruck, THUNDERSTRUCK, THUNDERSTRUCK
Whoa baby, baby, THUNDERSTRUCK
You've been THUNDERSTRUCK, THUNDERSTRUCK
You've been THUNDERSTRUCK

ENOUGH SAID!
Hahahahaha! That was awesome!!!! :D :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Liberty Hill is just a little late to the party on this song...had to wait until they started winning games a few years back so that they could use it! :)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was a Coach Vance thing, and I have ZERO problems with using it over the years.

Runnin Panther
12-11-2007, 10:11 AM

A classic never gets old, it just gets better with time.

Adidas410s
12-11-2007, 10:14 AM
A classic never gets old, it just gets better with time.

better...worn out...whatever works! ;)

Bull19
12-11-2007, 10:18 AM
i think lhpm says it all in her sig..."thunderstruck tough"???:rolleyes: i mean seriously. c'mon:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 10:22 AM
i think lhpm says it all in her sig..."thunderstruck tough"???:rolleyes: i mean seriously. c'mon:rolleyes:
Do you have nothing better to do than to make fun of the 2007 Panthers team MOTTO "Thunderstruck Tough - Enough Said"? Good grief......It's been there since January and you just NOW want to bitch about it?

Bull19
12-11-2007, 10:25 AM
i've always put it on the backburner and just tried to not think about it, but when you have somebody make a thread about it. thats where i drew the line.....i guess the truth hurts???

LH_Tuff
12-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Uh Oh!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 10:34 AM
i've always put it on the backburner and just tried to not think about it, but when you have somebody make a thread about it. thats where i drew the line.....i guess the truth hurts???
You didn't hurt my feelings. The best way for you to not have to see it is not to read my posts OR open any thread related to LH. :) You can also turn off sigs so you don't have to see it.

Bull19
12-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You didn't hurt my feelings. The best way for you to not have to see it is not to read my posts OR open any thread related to LH. :)

can do will do.....ands thats prolly why i havent said something sooner.....i never read lh threads

catdaddy
12-11-2007, 10:55 AM
Actually, this singer is alive and well. The original singer, Bon Scott, did die from alcohol aspiration. (got it in his lungs if that word is too big)
If Thunderstruck doesn't suit your fancy, may I suggest this one instead.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQeosbQBSqo (http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQeosbQBSqo):thumbsup:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 11:00 AM
better...worn out...whatever works! ;)

This chorus from AC/DC (Kicked in the Teeth, Powerage album) would've been appropriate for a number of the pre-Vance years. :(

CHORUS:
Kicked in the teeth again
Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win
Ain't this misery ever gonna end?
And I've been kicked in the teeth

LH_Tuff
12-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Well - We could always use more cowbell. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=71770844627024590

Runnin Panther
12-11-2007, 11:36 AM
can do will do.....ands thats prolly why i havent said something sooner.....i never read lh threads

Sounds to me like you have a chip on your shoulder. Did your Mommy and Daddy not let you go to any concerts when you were a kid or are you just jealous?

44INAROW
12-11-2007, 11:52 AM
this has nothing to do with Thunderstruck (which I like by the way lol) but Friday night, it was pretty neat when we were climbing up to our seats at Victoria Memorial Stadium - the speakers on the Cuero side were pumping out "Glory Days" - gave me goose bumps.... .. ok back to your discussion :p

pirate4state
12-11-2007, 11:55 AM
It's a song people!!! AC/DC & this song have & will always be a staple in HS football!! Big whoop! This is what yall are b&m about today? :rolleyes:

wow

Ranger Mom
12-11-2007, 12:02 PM
These upcoming games have brought the whiners and complainers out of the woodwork, haven't they???

Buncha crybabies!!

pirate4state
12-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
These upcoming games have brought the whiners and complainers out of the woodwork, haven't they???

Buncha crybabies!!

:D :D

Ranger Mom
12-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:D :D

That just gave me a thought...
:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That just gave me a thought...
:thinking:
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Bull19
12-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Well - We could always use more cowbell. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=71770844627024590

i got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell

firstcat
12-11-2007, 02:09 PM

after listening, when you get nauseated,
try pulling your bottom lip all the way up over your head, and then swallow as hard as you can (it may take more than one try to achieve the desired affect). You will probably feel much better...I know we will.

catdaddy
12-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Stupid IT saturated work computers...Thanks for telling me the link didn't work. I sure hope I never have a booger showin"!!:doh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQeosbQBSqohttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/musik/music-smiley-005.gif

DDBooger
12-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by catdaddy
I sure hope I never have a booger showin"!! huh:confused: :p

catdaddy
12-11-2007, 08:40 PM
No offense there, uh, um, Mr Booger. Triple T won't be necessary.:D

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Varsity Blues came out in 1999, for the person who earlier asked when it came out. Great movie.

piratebg
12-12-2007, 06:24 AM
Great song. AC/DC is TIMELESS.

hookandladder
12-12-2007, 07:20 AM
I have no problem with the sticks or the bell, we used the propane bottles with steel ballbearings inside during our run for 2 years. What I do have a problem with is all the crap most LH fans are talking while they are winning, have you ever heard of being humble while winning. I will admitt LH is a very talented team for the last 2 years and I think most fans and posters on this board have given LH it's credit however it seems like the LH fans enjoy bragging on their team every chance they get. It's OK to be proud of your team, you just don't need to brag all the time. I have learned over many years that people that do this are usually very ignorant of the game and do not know how to how to respect it. Don't be so cocky and be a little more humble.

LH_Tuff
12-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Hookand ladder? Yeah, we have used that to!!

firstcat
12-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I have no problem with the sticks or the bell, we used the propane bottles with steel ballbearings inside during our run for 2 years. What I do have a problem with is all the crap most LH fans are talking while they are winning, have you ever heard of being humble while winning. I will admitt LH is a very talented team for the last 2 years and I think most fans and posters on this board have given LH it's credit however it seems like the LH fans enjoy bragging on their team every chance they get. It's OK to be proud of your team, you just don't need to brag all the time. I have learned over many years that people that do this are usually very ignorant of the game and do not know how to how to respect it. Don't be so cocky and be a little more humble.

It really does floor me when somebody makes a post like this.

It is not "disrespectful" to other teams for us to say we are good, and you don't hear LH complaining about the confidence other teams and fans might display.

I guess you would rather see a post that goes more like this:

"well, speaking as a true panther fan, I know we've had some good luck, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to keep it up, but if we do I sure will be glad, and you boys don't feel confident because every game this season has gone our way, you know any one of those games at any second, as close as they were, could have had a different result. We just need to sit back quietly and be thankful that we've been lucky enough to slip by so many times and get this far.
And as a class call to all you other LH fans, please don't tell anyone that you are proud, especially if you have a player on the team, because someone might mistake that for arrogance, and please don't tell anyone you think we have a chance of winning one more time because that would be bad sportsmanship. Boys...go do your best, but you know somebody has to lose, so let's cross our fingers and hope it isn't us."

Is that more to your liking?

H&L: When grapes go sour, you really should throw them out because they are of no further use, and tend to taint the fruit around them that is still producing.

hookandladder
12-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by firstcat
It really does floor me when somebody makes a post like this.

It is not "disrespectful" to other teams for us to say we are good, and you don't hear LH complaining about the confidence other teams and fans might display.

I guess you would rather see a post that goes more like this:

"well, speaking as a true panther fan, I know we've had some good luck, and I'm not sure if we'll be able to keep it up, but if we do I sure will be glad, and you boys don't feel confident because every game this season has gone our way, you know any one of those games at any second, as close as they were, could have had a different result. We just need to sit back quietly and be thankful that we've been lucky enough to slip by so many times and get this far.
And as a class call to all you other LH fans, please don't tell anyone that you are proud, especially if you have a player on the team, because someone might mistake that for arrogance, and please don't tell anyone you think we have a chance of winning one more time because that would be bad sportsmanship. Boys...go do your best, but you know somebody has to lose, so let's cross our fingers and hope it isn't us."

Is that more to your liking?

H&L: When grapes go sour, you really should throw them out because they are of no further use, and tend to taint the fruit around them that is still producing.

Sour grapes from what, I cannot remember ever playing against a LH team in any sport. I am just saying try to be a little more humble and a little less arrogant. In other words let your team do the talking on the field, with the team you have that should be no problem. When you come on here bragging about how bad you are going to beat someone and you have won so many games in a row is just bad sportsmenship, plain and simple. Why would I have Sour Grapes with LH, Since 2000 we have won 4 State Championships and 2 Runnerups in sports. Am I bragging about it, NO.

LHKat
12-12-2007, 03:24 PM
You know the thing is our team has been doing their talking on the field..and aparently that hasn't been good enough for some people!

Daddy D 11
12-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Sour grapes from what, I cannot remember ever playing against a LH team in any sport. I am just saying try to be a little more humble and a little less arrogant. In other words let your team do the talking on the field, with the team you have that should be no problem. When you come on here bragging about how bad you are going to beat someone and you have won so many games in a row is just bad sportsmenship, plain and simple. Why would I have Sour Grapes with LH, Since 2000 we have won 4 State Championships and 2 Runnerups in sports. Am I bragging about it, NO.

well then good for you, you are quite the role model for all of us here in lil ole liberty hill.

firstcat
12-12-2007, 03:58 PM

We aren't ashamed to brag on our boys...now bragging on OURSELVES might be bad form, but giving credit where credit is due is not.

Runnin Panther
12-12-2007, 04:12 PM
We aren't ashamed to brag on our boys...now bragging on OURSELVES might be bad form, but giving credit where credit is due is not.

As hard as our boys have worked they have earned every bit of bragging they get.

hookandladder
12-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by LHKat
You know the thing is our team has been doing their talking on the field..and aparently that hasn't been good enough for some people!

Who might that be, I have not seen anyone talking bad about LH on here.

hookandladder
12-12-2007, 04:21 PM
As hard as our boys have worked they have earned every bit of bragging they get.

Are you saying other teams don't work as hard as yours. If so I guess all the other coaches don't know how to coach kids.

hookandladder
12-12-2007, 04:24 PM

Here will go again. Toot your horn.

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 06:24 PM
C'mon Saturday!!! This week is taking too long!!! [COLOR=purple][B]:crazy1: It's driving me crazy!!

jason
12-12-2007, 06:29 PM
where did all these new lh posters come from?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

they're almost as annoying as celina fans...

i guess the majority of them will scatter when their season is done....

LHPantherfanII
12-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Your right we only come out during football playoffs... I was on the DL last year but I couldn't remember my login for this year so I started over but you can still call me a newbie!! :D

Daddy D 11
12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Are you saying other teams don't work as hard as yours. If so I guess all the other coaches don't know how to coach kids.

dude give it a break. i can remember during the navasota week game thread that you chimed in with your ridiculous stuff. just give up and go watch your leps play hoops alright? we are proud, we think we are going to win, ( yes i said it ) and if we dont then i will give a ton of credit to gilmer, bc once again they would prove that they are a great team. so just give it a rest buddy

bobcat1
12-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Is it Saturday Yet?

I just want to say I back Region 2! Go Buckeyes! Shock the world!

duckpluck
12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Chris Daughtry = Super R