PDA

View Full Version : Vick discussion on Mike & Mike

3afan
12-11-2007, 07:56 AM
really good stuff - great explanation why MV got 23 mos.

basically didnt live up to his plea:
- never admitted he actually killed dogs
- didnt cooperate fully with FBI - conflicting statements
- tested positive for maryjane

Gobbla2001
12-11-2007, 07:58 AM
yup, that's why he got it so stiff....

I think after mike and mike this morning, everyone across the nation needs to drop this... he was sentenced, the end of the federal case... now he faces state charges in Virginia and when that happens we'll talk about it again... as for now... talk some freakin' sports...

Darren
12-11-2007, 08:19 AM
I listened to Espn Radio yesterday with Steven A Smith when I heard the announcment of the sentencing.

Let me just say that guy is a idiot.

I think that he just likes to stir the pot because if he actually believes half the stuff he says he should be admitted to a mental hospital.

He kept saying something about the punishment being harsh and that dog fighting happens all of the time in the south.

I need to find a place to write to ESPN to voice my opinion about Steven A.

WylieBulldog87
12-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Honestly, I am already tired of this story. We knew it was going to happen. He is lucky he didn't get more time. NO MORE ON VICK.

crzyjournalist03
12-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Darren
I listened to Espn Radio yesterday with Steven A Smith when I heard the announcment of the sentencing.

Let me just say that guy is a idiot.

I think that he just likes to stir the pot because if he actually believes half the stuff he says he should be admitted to a mental hospital.

He kept saying something about the punishment being harsh and that dog fighting happens all of the time in the south.

I need to find a place to write to ESPN to voice my opinion about Steven A.

as of yesterday, ESPN Radio in Dallas took him off the air.

mwynn05
12-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
as of yesterday, ESPN Radio in Dallas took him off the air. i thought they did that like 6 months ago...did they bring him back

crzyjournalist03
12-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
i thought they did that like 6 months ago...did they bring him back

When Dan Patrick left, Steven A got the 2:00-3:00 hour in Dallas...that's now been replace by GAC Warmup...