PDA

View Full Version : IHStangFan...

big daddy russ
12-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Did your wife graduate from ASU or did you just become a fan during your time in AZ? I forget.

IHStangFan
12-11-2007, 03:49 AM
no...my wife went to college in New York. ASU fan by default when I lived in AZ. Turned the TV on one morning and they were beating up on USC early...think it was like 21 to 0 or 21 to 3 and I said..."I like this team....and their colors include maroon too..." Been a fan every since.

big daddy russ
12-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
no...my wife went to college in New York. ASU fan by default when I lived in AZ. Turned the TV on one morning and they were beating up on USC early...think it was like 21 to 0 or 21 to 3 and I said..."I like this team....and their colors include maroon too..." Been a fan every since.
Gotcha.

IHStangFan
12-11-2007, 03:58 AM
oh....and they're gonna destroy Texas in their bowl game.....just an FYI...call it a public service announcement...so all you UT fans have your hankies ready, there will be much crying in Austin. (along w/ 253,000 excuses: i.e. a Cart McCry "injury" or two, "the late hit" excuse is old...but it will be used I'm sure and we'll no doubt hear the "the officiating was HORRIBLE" line as well.) I'm anxious to see of the Horns fans can come up w/ any orig. ones after this game. :D :D :p :p ;)

RMAC
12-11-2007, 04:39 AM
UT just wasn't that great of a team this year. It just took some time for them to be exposed for the frauds they are. After this bowl game, I don't think they'll start in the top 25 next year. WAIT, they will, they're UT, and ESPN loves UT.

Maroon87
12-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Boo freaking hoo, guys. Who cares about rankings? Ya'll sound like Aggie and Red Raider fans.

Oh, snap....:p