PDA

View Full Version : I Like Those 'Priceless Pep Talk" commercials Peyton Manning Does

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Is anyone else with me?

Especially the one about being bummed because you can't get rock hard abs. :)

big daddy russ
12-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Those are hilarious. There's a website where you can customize your own priceless pep talk. There's one about being bummed because you drive a minivan, another about haircuts ("You should get it high and tight with no sideburns. I've been sporting this since second grade." ROFL), etc, etc. All hilarious.

piratebg
12-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Those commercials are pretty good. I still like all those Visa ones from last year more.

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Those are hilarious. There's a website where you can customize your own priceless pep talk. There's one about being bummed because you drive a minivan, another about haircuts ("You should get it high and tight with no sideburns. I've been sporting this since second grade." ROFL), etc, etc. All hilarious.

I don't think I've ever seen the haircut one. I have seen the minivan and rock hard abs one though. Are there only 3? He should do about 15 more. haha

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Those commercials are pretty good. I still like all those Visa ones from last year more.

Which Visa commercials?

piratebg
12-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
Which Visa commercials?

My bad. They are Master Card commercials.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NwDAfdmNMVw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rl8cKN-RxXc&feature=related

IHStangFan
12-11-2007, 02:33 AM
yes...they are funny. Have you seen the sketch from when he was on SNL ...the United Way sketch or whatever it was? PRICELESS!

big daddy russ
12-11-2007, 02:34 AM
I don't think I've ever seen the haircut one. I have seen the minivan and rock hard abs one though. Are there only 3? He should do about 15 more. haha
There are a ton. I'd say around ten of them. Check out the site (http://www.priceless.com/us/personal/en/extras/peptalks/index.html).

piratebg
12-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yes...they are funny. Have you seen the sketch from when he was on SNL ...the United Way sketch or whatever it was? PRICELESS!

That was by far the funniest thing I've seen him do. The 300 sketch cracks me up too.

IHStangFan
12-11-2007, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
That was by far the funniest thing I've seen him do. The 300 sketch cracks me up too. THROW THE DAMN ROCK MITCH!!! "GGRRRRRR!!!!"" THROW IT MITCH!!!!

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

LMAO. The best part of the United Way skit was when he was playing football with those little kids and one kid got hit in the back with the ball. Peyton goes "Pull your head out of your a**!! You SUCK!", and then made him go sit in the port a potty.

ROFL

IHStangFan
12-11-2007, 02:36 AM
LMAO. The best part of the United Way skit was when he was playing football with those little kids and one kid got hit in the back with the ball. Peyton goes "Pull your head out of your a**!! You SUCK!", and then made him go sit in the port a potty.

ROFL "CLOSE THE DOOR!!"

LMAO!!

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:39 AM
haha YES!!!!! LOL

There was one other skit where he was in the locker room during halftime of a football game and he said "I was just thinking about their defense coming after me...just thinking about it....and a little bit of pee came out."

LMFAO!!

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
There are a ton. I'd say around ten of them. Check out the site (http://www.priceless.com/us/personal/en/extras/peptalks/index.html).

I'll do that. Looks like there's about 7 of them I haven't seen. lol