PDA

View Full Version : I hate Tom Brady.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-11-2007, 01:22 AM
That is all.

Watching Sports Center...that whole team is nothing but arrogant......

Astrosdawg07
12-11-2007, 01:26 AM
With that record and their run the last 5 years I think they have a right to be! But ya I pretty much hate 'em too!

piratebg
12-11-2007, 01:26 AM
My sentiments exactly. He has gotten very arrogant and cocky over the years, and so have some of the other players. Of course they have been winning too, but this is why I hope they get beaten before the season is over.

GO JETS!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!

GO(and i can't believe I'm saying this) GIANTS!!!

thewyliefan
12-11-2007, 01:27 AM
it would make my year if the dolphins ended w/ 1 win and the patriots w/ 1 loss....from the dolphins

King_LeYoeNidas
12-11-2007, 01:30 AM
I think I'm just the opposite. They can go 16-0, I don't care. I think if that get that "eye opening loss" then it spells doom for opponents in the playoffs. I'd rather them get 16-0 then not even make Super Bowl. I also HATE Randy Moss trying to play "goody two shoes super hero" when he's been the League villian for years. Douche.

NDFootball
12-11-2007, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
it would make my year if the dolphins ended w/ 1 win and the patriots w/ 1 loss....from the dolphins

keep dreaming friend

piratebg
12-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Well, I guess realistically the last best hope would be the Giants, but they are so freakin inconsistent on offense, and their defense would have to open a can on Brady like they did on McNabb early in the season. It's possible.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-11-2007, 02:09 AM
I HATE him TO!

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:12 AM
LaDainian Tomlinson put it perfectly last season....

"I don't know...maybe they get it from their Head Coach."

Ding Ding Ding!!!

big daddy russ
12-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Here's an older shot of him doing his famous "La Tigre" look for a magazine shoot.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/parenting/2006/08/01/zoolander_blog240x303.jpg

eagles_victory
12-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
LaDainian Tomlinson put it perfectly last season....

"I don't know...maybe they get it from their Head Coach."

Ding Ding Ding!!! LT has this image as such a great guy. But everytime he gets beat or things start going wrong you see him throwing a fit.

But as for that quote he may very well be right

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
LT has this image as such a great guy. But everytime he gets beat or things start going wrong you see him throwing a fit.

But as for that quote he may very well be right

You're right. He's just like Peyton Manning. Manning acts like this classy guy when HE'S winning, but whenever the Colts lose he's the first one stomping into the locker room.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-11-2007, 02:24 AM
I loved watching Romo get pissed after that delay of game. For the 1st time ever, I saw he IS human lol

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-11-2007, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
I loved watching Romo get pissed after that delay of game. For the 1st time ever, I saw he IS human lol

LOL

piratebg
12-11-2007, 02:26 AM
I don't blame him. I would have run up and kick the center in the ass on that one.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Romo has so much pull now he probably could've fired him on the spot.

BullsFan
12-11-2007, 07:25 AM
Speaking of whiny QBs (we were, weren't we?), watching Kitna stomp around and glare and shout obscenities and basically throw a big old hissy fit on the sidelines Sunday made me even happier about coming back and beating them at the end.

But yeah, I can't stand Brady or the Pats either. And it's not just 'cause they're winning. I've never liked them. I think I'd really hate for them to lose a game now because I do think that'd send them into the playoffs a little more motivated. I'd rather see them coast into the playoffs thinking they've got it sewn up and then lose their very first game.

WylieBulldog87
12-11-2007, 08:18 AM
I am a Bills fan and have been for years. Before this season, I was even a Tom Brady fan and never hated the Patriots. This year, they do seem way more arrogant than ever. I am hoping they lose. I wouldn't mind seeing them going 16-0 and then losing to the Colts in the playoffs. If that happens, that would be a huge slap in the face. It would be like, what was this season for? We went 16-0 but we don't have anything to show for it. That would be PRICELESS.

3afan
12-11-2007, 08:18 AM
That is all.

Watching Sports Center...that whole team is nothing but arrogant......

if any team deserves to be, its the Pats

TheDOCTORdre
12-11-2007, 08:23 AM
I am exactly the opposite of everybody I guess I hated Brady and the Pats a few years back when they were winning and they were all like we represent America, lets ACT like we are all humble and stuff, but now that they are showing their true spirit this year, I like the Patriots, I mean how can you not like a team that has an edge to them. But as I have said before I am looking froward to the Pats losing to the Boys in the SB

STANG RED
12-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Plain and simple the Pats are the best team in the NFL, most people know it, and the Pats certainly know it and dont mind acting like they know they are the best. That tends to rub a lot of people the wrong way. But I remember when the Cowboys were by far the best team, and many of them acted the exact same way. And thats why there are so many Cowboys haters to this day. Now that the Pats have built somewhat of a dynasty much like what Dallas has had a couple times in the past, the haters are coming out of the woodworks. Give it time boys. This too will pass. Free agency, injuries, and retirement will eventually do to them what the rest of the NFL could not. Just look at the Cowboys history over the past 10 years for the pattern.

themsu97
12-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Big difference between Jimmy's Cowboys and these Patriots... Jimmy is and always will be a lot more likable, Bellichik is an arse...

Troy and Brady are close, Troy was a little more down to earth... Emmitt and Michael were the brash ones as was Ken Norton Jr... but the team had Novacek and Haley and they tended to keep everyone in check, as did Moose... the Patriots lack those players...

best team in the NFL as I said yesterday is the Champs...wooooooooooooooooooo to be the man, you have to beat the man.... Colts...
a few years ago the Colts were 13-0 and looking like a machine and then they could not win the game in the playoffs... teh Patriots have to beat the Colts in the playoffs...

JJ7997
12-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Get over it. Their winners and winners can be confident. As far as Moss " acting " goody goody just because he's winning, Cowboys fans need to take a look at their " player " whos acting all goody goody since their winning and you know who I'm talking about. Pot callin' the kettle black on that one.

Bulldog_12
12-11-2007, 11:29 AM
As long as Brady keeps putting up ridiculous numbers for my fantasy team I LOVE him.:D

TexanAlum_06
12-11-2007, 12:42 PM
I think I'm just the opposite. They can go 16-0, I don't care. I think if that get that "eye opening loss" then it spells doom for opponents in the playoffs. I'd rather them get 16-0 then not even make Super Bowl.

Totally Agree. I think if they lost one of their remaining games in the regular season then they would be even more intense and would start pounding teams by 60 points. Pride comes before Destruction. and that piece of crap Bellibast@#$ and his crew of pretty boys will get whats coming to them. We shall all be vindicated soon enough I hope!

Txbroadcaster
12-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
Big difference between Jimmy's Cowboys and these Patriots... Jimmy is and always will be a lot more likable, Bellichik is an arse...

Troy and Brady are close, Troy was a little more down to earth... Emmitt and Michael were the brash ones as was Ken Norton Jr... but the team had Novacek and Haley and they tended to keep everyone in check, as did Moose... the Patriots lack those players...

best team in the NFL as I said yesterday is the Champs...wooooooooooooooooooo to be the man, you have to beat the man.... Colts...
a few years ago the Colts were 13-0 and looking like a machine and then they could not win the game in the playoffs... teh Patriots have to beat the Colts in the playoffs...

disagree with you..Jimmy was an arrogant jerk..he would tell you if he thought his team would win and why they would and would not hide it

The Pats are looked on just like the Cowboys of the 90s were, without the Boys legal troubles...But Dallas then was percieved just as arrogant, cocky and all that...and I loved it