PDA

View Full Version : The Homer Fan Statements That make me laugh

Txbroadcaster
12-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Reading some of the posts from LH v Gilmer has me laughing at homer statements, and it REALLY works on all game threads stuff like

Our offense will have its way because we have scored xyz number of points on the season..BUT even though ur averaging about the same amount...We will be able to stop you, well because we can...but again you wont stop us..because we always have success, and even though ur undefeated as well, this time you wont have success, well because we will have that success, because we have all year, and yes you have as well, but this time it is different, well because..it just is

NDFootball
12-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Our offense will have its way because we have scored xyz number of points on the season..BUT even though ur averaging about the same amount...We will be able to stop you, well because we can...but again you wont stop us..because we always have success, and even though ur undefeated as well, this time you wont have success, well because we will have that success, because we have all year, and yes you have as well, but this time it is different, well because..it just is

Duh...you didn't know that? ;)

DU_stud04
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
yup. yup. yup.

its always different, just cause.

IHStangFan
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
both of those teams are goin down....nobody will win the state champ. It will be a forfeit by both teams due to a 26yr old & two other "students" that are not even enrolled at said school and on the other side of the coin.... the other school will be disbanded 2 days before the title game in favor of forming a consolidated school district in the place of several small schools. Said team will move to 5A next year and get whooped like a rented mule, walked on like a doormat, beat like a red-headed step child, flipped like a cheese omelet, dropped like a bad transmission, all while looking about as akward as a 3 legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond.....ah screw it....it's El Nino's fault....oh yeah..and blame the bird flu too. Write it down...that's how it's gonna play out. :D

Hi rundoe! :wave:

Txbroadcaster
12-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
both of those teams are goin down....nobody will win the state champ. It will be a forfeit by both teams due to a 26yr old & two other "students" that are not even enrolled at said school and on the other side of the coin.... the other school will be disbanded 2 days before the title game in favor of forming a consolidated school district in the place of several small schools. Said team will move to 5A next year and get whooped like a rented mule, walked on like a doormat, beat like a red-headed step child, flipped like a cheese omelet, dropped like a bad transmission, all while looking about as akward as a 3 legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond.....ah screw it....it's El Nino's fault....oh yeah..and blame the bird flu too. Write it down...that's how it's gonna play out. :D

LOL wow u found out the secret news the UIL was hiding

STANG RED
12-11-2007, 10:22 AM

LOL, I love it! This is the best post I have read in a while. Great job IHStangFan!

CelinaProud
12-11-2007, 10:35 AM

This is GREATNESS! Intelligent, well thought out, visionary, GREATNESS. However, being from Celina we have a little smack going on over there and I may have talked it!

LH_Tuff
12-11-2007, 10:42 AM
I know you are, but what am I?

STANG RED
12-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
I know you are, but what am I?
:thinking:
LH_Weak??? lol, sorry but it was an open shot. I had to take it.:D

LH_Tuff
12-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED