PDA

View Full Version : hey rockdale fans....

King_LeYoeNidas
12-10-2007, 05:42 PM
how much does it suck knowing that you could be in the semi finals right now had u not allowed just ONE less touchdown? Go Blue, your thoughts?
:D
(waits for 2 posts for this to become a "well Cameron sucked!" thread)

Old Tiger
12-10-2007, 05:54 PM
It is what it is. Lost in the last 10 second on a field goal. Also the place kicker for Rockdale missed three extra points so if those three points are made the game is just tied.

Shoulda woulda coulda and if's never get you anywhere.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
wow you totally took that in a different direction.

Old Tiger
12-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
wow you totally took that in a different direction. This is the post you were talking about "well cameron sucked!"

;) :D

Panther One
12-10-2007, 06:29 PM
The better question is how thankful is China Spring of Rockdale and Cameron for keeping Hutto and Taylor out of the playoffs sending LH to Div I? Had we gone Div II, we likely would have knocked CS out in round one again.

buff4life
12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
The better question is how thankful is China Spring of Rockdale and Cameron for keeping Hutto and Taylor out of the playoffs sending LH to Div I? Had we gone Div II, we likely would have knocked CS out in round one again.

How happy are yall that yall went DI and played cake and little more than cake? until this week...

King_LeYoeNidas
12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
How happy are yall that yall went DI and played cake and little more than cake? until this week...

Haha....awesome.

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 10:06 PM
How happy are yall that yall went DI and played cake and little more than cake? until this week... I'd say they are pretty damn happy to still be playing! :thumbsup: Wouldn't you be?

Hell, I wish Sinton had just won a district game! :D

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'd say they are pretty damn happy to still be playing! :thumbsup: Wouldn't you be?

Oh hell no. Do you think we should be happy to know that we defeated, and quite handily I might add, all the playoff teams before this week if they're not on the level of all the great division II teams, particularly those that got knocked out weeks ago? Didn't you know that being in the State Championship game only "means" something when you beat the ranked teams to get there? :doh: :doh: Dang, girl......we need to have a looooooonnnnggggg talk.

Oh well....we got to have our cake AND eat it too.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Ya'll go hijack your own thread.

buff4life
12-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'd say they are pretty damn happy to still be playing! :thumbsup: Wouldn't you be?

Hell, I wish Sinton had just won a district game! :D

I would have been ecstatic... lol

Panther One
12-11-2007, 01:28 AM
Didn't one of those cake teams play Giddings to a seven point game? You make it sound like we've just scraped by. We are averaging 33 point wins in the playoffs. Had we gone Div II, I'm pretty sure we'd be getting ready for a rematch with Cuero this week.

buff4life
12-11-2007, 02:10 AM
Didn't one of those cake teams play Giddings to a seven point game? You make it sound like we've just scraped by. We are averaging 33 point wins in the playoffs. Had we gone Div II, I'm pretty sure we'd be getting ready for a rematch with Cuero this week.

I never said anything about barely winning...if you beat teams by an average of 33 the teams are not that good...i never said anything ABOUT Giddings...but yall would have had a way tougher time in DII thats all i'm going to say...

TexanFan4Life
12-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Didn't one of those cake teams play Giddings to a seven point game?

Take it back. I know you're not talking about who I don't think you think you're not talking about.

Panther One
12-11-2007, 02:24 AM
I never said anything about barely winning...if you beat teams by an average of 33 the teams are not that good...i never said anything ABOUT Giddings...but yall would have had a way tougher time in DII thats all i'm going to say...
I disagree. I don't think it would have been way tougher. Just a little tougher. I think we would have beaten China Spring in the first round by about 21 or so. Then if you look at what they did in the next two rounds (a 31-point win and a 21-point win), those wouldn't have been close for us either. La Vega would have been the first true test. So yeah, a little tougher, but nothing we couldn't have handled.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-11-2007, 02:25 AM
I disagree. I don't think it would have been way tougher. Just a little tougher. I think we would have beaten China Spring in the first round by about 21 or so. Then if you look at what they did in the next two rounds (a 31-point win and a 21-point win), those wouldn't have been close for us either. La Vega would have been the first true test. So yeah, a little tougher, but nothing we couldn't have handled.

Wow.