PDA

View Full Version : Stownhorse & Snyder's horn

nobogey72
12-10-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't know which is louder, Snyder's horn or Stownhorse's exhaust on his Mustang (and yes it is the same one that has been on his sig.)

Had a great pre-game meal with Dahop72, Stang Red, Stownhorse, Big Ron, Texasfootball2, Ranger Mom and had a few more show up at the half time meet and Greet. However, Dahop did not pick up the tab as was promised by Stang Red, so beware of promises made in this area. :D :D

After seeing Will Clay on Friday night, and then Justin Johnson from Gilmer Saturday night, if I had to pick one to be my RB, it would be a tough choice.

Stownhorse
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't know which is louder, Snyder's horn or Stownhorse's exhaust on his Mustang (and yes it is the same one that has been on his sig.)

:clap: I think my car is louder, but it damn sure sounds better than the horn.

bigron15
12-10-2007, 03:32 PM

Had a great pre-game meal with Dahop72, Stang Red, Stownhorse, Big Ron, Texasfootball2, Ranger Mom and had a few more show up at the half time meet and Greet. However, Dahop did not pick up the tab as was promised by Stang Red, so beware of promises made in this area. :D :D

After seeing Will Clay on Friday night, and then Justin Johnson from Gilmer Saturday night, if I had to pick one to be my RB, it would be a tough choice.

i would rather hear his exhaust than the horn

Stownhorse
12-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
i would rather hear his exhaust than the horn

Who wouldnt? My baby purrrrrrrrs! And it runs like a Mustang.

Snyder_TigerFan
12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

Up and down the basketball court?

DaHop72
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM

After seeing Will Clay on Friday night, and then Justin Johnson from Gilmer Saturday night, if I had to pick one to be my RB, it would be a tough choice. nobogey72 I really enjoyed the visit Friday night.:thumbsup:

bigron15
12-10-2007, 03:43 PM

i enjoyed it too. thanks for the ride DaHop

Stownhorse
12-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

How many state champ. have yall won? and whats the win loss record?

And no up and down the Abilene Drag Strip.

sweetwater07
12-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

snyder will be doing that after this Saturday

Ranger Mom
12-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I guess I am just too much into the game to notice the "outside" interference! In the 5 Snyder games I have attended this season, I have yet to even hear (or pay attention) to this horn!!

Oh....and nobogey, I think you kinda freaked my husband out when you asked him if you could take what was left of his T-bone home to your wife!!:D :D

garciap77
12-10-2007, 05:21 PM

Will Clay!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

sweetwater07
12-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Justin Johnson got layed out by one of the Wylie LB's

it was great!!

Tiger Baseball
12-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

Rice Burner :doh:

sweetwater07
12-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball

not hardly buddy

thats pure american muscle under his hood

Stownhorse
12-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball

Oh buddy, my car doesnt cook rice only its back tires and the person Im whooping.

If not, I'll whip out my '74 Plymouth Duster and get you.

When your leaving the game Friday, when you hear a car revvin and crank that SNYDER TIGER blastin after Celina cooks yalls rice, you'll know its me.