PDA

View Full Version : Good News! My Dallas Cowboy Auto Flag Came in the Mail!

Phil C
12-10-2007, 12:48 PM
I am so happy and am going to be flying it when I drive my car today! Thank you Jason for finding the link for me.

Now I just need a pirate flag to complete my auto flags and I will get that when I go to South Padre Island next summer. I now have one for UT, Spurs, and Dallas Cowboys.

I am so happy! :)

Adidas410s
12-10-2007, 01:54 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

JJ7997
12-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I am so happy and am going to be flying it when I drive my car today! Thank you Jason for finding the link for me.

Now I just need a pirate flag to complete my auto flags and I will get that when I go to South Padre Island next summer. I now have one for UT, Spurs, and Dallas Cowboys.

I am so happy! :)

People that fly those, especially those specific teams make me wish I would have been a state trooper. I'd run outta ticket books ! :D :devil: :devil:

Phil C
12-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
People that fly those, especially those specific teams make me wish I would have been a state trooper. I'd run outta ticket books ! :D :devil: :devil:

Hey JJ7997 I once had an interesting experience when I was flying my Spurs flag in Sinton. As I was driving down main street with my Spurs auto flag waving another car flagged me by and then asked me how to get to San Antonio from Sinton. I gave him the directions. Interesting experience needless to say.

JJ7997
12-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey JJ7997 I once had an interesting experience when I was flying my Spurs flag in Sinton. As I was driving down main street with my Spurs auto flag waving another car flagged me by and then asked me how to get to San Antonio from Sinton. I gave him the directions. Interesting experience needless to say.

Those flags serve more purposes than team pride evidently. Thats good, its always good to help someone else get down the road. I was just kidding about writin' the tickets, I wouldnt really do that if I was a cop. ;)

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Those flags serve more purposes than team pride evidently. Thats good, its always good to help someone else get down the road. I was just kidding about writin' the tickets, I wouldnt really do that if I was a cop. ;) I forget which NFL team do you support?

JJ7997
12-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I forget which NFL team do you support?

Never really had a team since the Oilers left Houston. :(

I support the Pats now because I had to root for somebody and because they are better than the Cowboys. :D