PDA

View Full Version : Wylie/Gilmer M&G - no shows!

pirate4state
12-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Only sweetwater07, du_stud04, stownhorse, myself & lostaussie showed up for the scheduled half time M&G. :(

Actually, du_stud04 never even made the trek down and neither did Adidas410s, but I did stick around to meet Adidas after the game so he could sign the flag.

No picture this week.

Texasfootball2
12-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Only sweetwater07, du_stud04, stownhorse, myself & lostaussie showed up for the scheduled half time M&G. :(

Actually, du_stud04 never even made the trek down and neither did Adidas410s, but I did stick around to meet Adidas after the game so he could sign the flag.

No picture this week.

Wish I could have made it, but when your the booster club president there always seems to be something going on for you to do. It wasn't excactly an easy place to get to either. Maybe there will be another oppertnity down the road.

Ranger Mom
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Ranger Mom
12-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Wish I could have made it, but when your the booster club president there always seems to be something going on for you to do. It wasn't excactly an easy place to get to either. Maybe there will be another oppertnity down the road.

You are the one I met in Abilene at the restaurant....aren't you??

Ya know....when you were getting ice!!;) :p

Texasfootball2
12-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are the one I met in Abilene at the restaurant....aren't you??

Ya know....when you were getting ice!!;) :p

Yes Maam! sorry I was in a hurry. I wish I could have stayed around to eat and visit.

TOPS1435
12-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Sorry I missed the message about the half time meet. All I saw was about eating at a restaurant. Since I rode the charter bus, I could not go off site.

Will there be a meet and greet in Waco?

Stownhorse
12-10-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by TOPS1435
Sorry I missed the message about the half time meet. All I saw was about eating at a restaurant. Since I rode the charter bus, I could not go off site.

Will there be a meet and greet in Waco?

Yes, there will be one in Waco, you'll just have to get on and find out later on in the week where it will be.

injuredinmelee
12-10-2007, 02:04 PM
so sorry i didnt get to see or hear this game.