PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AW Bulldogs

gibby
12-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Just a note to all the Bulldog players and fans.
Wow, what a great season! Thanks to the team and all involved.
You guys never cease to amaze me year after year. After being ranked 24th or so at the first of the year, you trained hard and played hard, showing the rest of 3a just what you are made of.
Yea we lost to the Buckeyes, but it's easier to swallow knowing you played your hearts out. There is no shame in coming up short against such a good team and program. I'm proud to start my 23rd year as a fan and can't wait until the next season.

Oh yea, by the way ---

Next year's squad looks equally impressive. GO DAWGS

BMOC
12-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes, it was a great season, and I think next year will be just as good, or hopefully one weekend longer. Way to go dogs.

SpeedOption
12-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Wylie will play well next year.

lakers
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
What if they get moved up to 4a???:devil: :devil: :devil:

gibby
12-11-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by lakers

Wylie's record against 4a in predistrict is very good. Bring it.

Not sure what that question has to do with our appreciation of the team and players. ???

Stownhorse
12-11-2007, 12:38 PM

As long as Wylie has Sandifer they will compete with anyone. But them moving up kinda looks unlikely.

Adidas410s
12-11-2007, 01:40 PM

If they went 4A...they better LOVE driving. They would either replace (or join) Brownwood in the Killeen/Cove/Waco district (180+ miles for ever game) or join 4-4A with Big Spring, Frenship, Plainview, LBK Estacado, and SA Lakeview. You could also see something where Plainview is sent to 3-4A with the Amarillo area schools and Wylie takes their place. Still a 70-150 mile drive to every away game.

Texasfootball2
12-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
If they went 4A...they better LOVE driving. They would either replace (or join) Brownwood in the Killeen/Cove/Waco district (180+ miles for ever game) or join 4-4A with Big Spring, Frenship, Plainview, LBK Estacado, and SA Lakeview. You could also see something where Plainview is sent to 3-4A with the Amarillo area schools and Wylie takes their place. Still a 70-150 mile drive to every away game.

We already play four of those schools on a regular basis. And our soccer district is Stephenville, Copp. Cove, Killeen, Lampasas, SA Lakeview, and Brownwood. Wylie's biggest problem is getting a decent non district schedule. I hope that Snyder and Vernon get back on the schedule.